Title : Scrum Master
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles, and practices for the delivery of projects and products.
- A building of a self-organized team and Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g., product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives.
- Conflict’s resolution.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects
- the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations
- running at a high performance
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their
- practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to
- increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Implement and support principles, rules and processes
- Enables the exploration of different agile approaches and Configure and maintain an agile project management tool (Scrum Desk, JIRA, etc.).
- Manage stakeholders and vendors interfaces as required for the product.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Manuscript, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, improving their performance and capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner to prepare and clarify the product backlog.
Desired Candidate Profile Job Qualifications:
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech/ MBA qualification with 7 years of confirmed ability?
- Validated experience in being responsible for technical team in software development environment.
- Experience in Insurance, Reinsurance domain – added advantage
About Aureus Tech Systems
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and Software engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers, and a broad range of cross-functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take an active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Software / Cloud Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
- End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the globe
- Work with all key cross-functional teams including Sales, Cloud Engineering, Software engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth and contribute to the alignment of programs, projects, and processes within Searce
- Assist software engineering and solutions engineering teams in project design and execution plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness
- Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics
- Drive risks to mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies with 2+ years of technical project management
- Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
- Have a technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and data migration projects
- Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends, and working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP and Node, React, Python, Django.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
We are looking for someone who wishes to build a strong team by cultivating relationships between each member and illustrating how individual team members affect the success of the entire project.
You should have
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- Enthusiasm to make things happen.
- Excellent organization skills and interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- The ability to monitor and assign tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
A typical day as a Project Coordinator will be
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution as defined by adherence to standards of scope and timeline.
- Managing and planning sprints.
- Collect client requirements, develop comprehensive project plans and track all aspects of projects.
- Coordinate with developers and team during all project phases.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to encourage, identify problems, create solutions, and innovate new ideas and improvements.
- Coordinate effectively in meetings and prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Draft responses, proposals, and documents as and when required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Assist Delivery leaders across all geographies with project staffing options and decisions for a growing 150+ person onshore consulting delivery team and 250+ India-based delivery team, with the ultimate objective of staffing the right people on the right projects.
Maximize utilization by monitoring gaps in consultant availability and coming up with creative staffing solutions.
Able to understand the process around Resource Requests, SOW, LOE, opportunity probability, change order, and budget. and alert the Delivery leaders for optimum utilization of resources. Should be able to do capacity planning and hiring analysis.
Stays in communication with Delivery leaders regarding consultant talent, consultant assignments, burnout risk, travel %, career goals, and other details pertinent for staffing.
Communicates staffing assignments to consultants in concert with Delivery Managers.
Should be aware of attrition and movement to other teams in advance.
Should be able to staff more than one practice/region.
Understand all project-related information.
Able to communicate supply to PMs and onshore ops managers in time with no escalations (capacity planning).
Able to communicate creative solutions with pros and cons.
Understand all project-related information and sales and revenue correlation.
Fluency in PSA (beans) attributes.
Should be mature enough to negotiate and communicate business solutions.
Should be able to suggest betterment for business processes and more importantly follow through and adhere.
3+yrs of strong experience as a reporting and Data / Project Management / Sales Operations / Finance Operations Analyst.
Should have the business acumen to understand the challenges of managing a billable project and how it correlates with Sales, Delivery, and Finance
Must have experience in building salesforce and excel based reports and dashboards
Experience with Data cleanliness and analysis
Ability to assist Ops Managers, PMs, and ADs, as needed, in monitoring project time and expense overruns.
Ability to generate and act on specific reports, such as missing timecards and missing timecard approvals.
Ability to understand project finance, billing types, goodwill and keep them aligned with the budget
Any work experience with WFM and resource management would be preferable
Fluency in PSA (beans) attribute
We seek to amplify Our creative and cool team with “Project Managers” - people who are enthusiastic and creative enough to contribute to making people’s lives better, or solve existing business or social problems.
Role: Project Manager
Location: 100% Remote & from Favcy’s Cafe near Your location !!
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Salary: as per industry standards & experience
Working from: Monday to Saturday
As Project Manager, You are Good at:
● Working experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodology projects.
● Should be able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
● Able to handle considerable team size.
● Give Our customers an experience beyond their expectations to help streamline their
● Extensive experience in project planning and implementation to prioritize work activities
and accomplish project goals within set time frames.
● Build workflows and processes internally between Technical Teams, Customers and
Technology Lead to help resolve issues on a day to day basis.
● Help customers see value in your product quickly by managing product implementation,
issues and enhancements.
● Relay any suggestions from customer feedback to internal departments as required.
● Liaise between Product Strategy, Technology, Branding and Customers to speak a
common language and have fun in the whole process.
● Act as Customer Advocate to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
● Evaluates and Analyzes Customer Needs
● Builds Trust and Transparency with Clients
● Drive meetings with all stakeholders as required to conclude and have results oriented
● You know how to handle difficult situations with ease and comfortably.
● You have the ability to handle quite a few Customers at the same time.
● Coordinating with client project seniors to identify project issues and concerns and
making appropriate resolutions in a timely manner.
● If You know technology and have technical hands on experience (refer below technical
abilities section) what better we can ask for !!
Bonus !! - This Job might be for You if:
● You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative
solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you
● You Like helping people. You get a kick out of getting People to hose aha! Moments.
You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure. Teaching someone something
new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
● You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is
worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the
cracks on your watch.
● You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When
things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
● You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just
about anything to anyone. And you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the
● You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be
asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a
If You love to hustle, we are waiting to have a cup of coffee with You !!
Srijan is hiring for a Scrum Master/Senior Scrum Master role with a permanent WFH option.
A notice period of 30 days or less is preferred.
Remote working option available.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Create and Manage Backlog
- Backlog grooming: Manage/Update “sprint-backlog” and “project-backlog” regularly after client calls and demos
- Plans forward-looking technology investigations (spikes / POC)
- After each sprint demo work with the dev team to estimate and re-estimate the backlog
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog first time;
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog during planning n+1 sprint with client
- Creating mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch images to illustrate or to detail for getting clarity from the client, and for communicating the task to the dev team
- Use JIRA for all backlog (no use of Google spreadsheets)
- Drive daily-stand-ups
- Ask what was done yesterday, what is the plan for today
- Ask probing questions in the stand-ups and outside of it
- Identify potential roadblocks or challenges that may come up
- Consult Group Lead and raise your concerns
- Implement advice by GL
- Ensure that the team is working towards completion of the sprint; each stand-up well did, will suggest if the velocity is enough to complete Sprint or no
- (Maintain and) Update the “information radiator board (with stickies)” for all sprints
- Run sprint demos
- Calls must be marked on the client and team’s calendar; no ambiguity in when calls happen
- Every member must be present on calls at least 2-mins before the scheduled time on the calendar; be the first to join the call as moderator
- If you are unable to join, ensure that the session is recorded; if it cannot be recorded, ensure the team has captured all feedback during the demo
- Understand the business of the client and the project
- This will enable you to question business needs that clients communicate
- Validate and record agreements in stories, acceptance criteria
- Create mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch annotations to illustrate or to detail -- for getting clarity from the client; and for communicating the task to the dev team -- put these in stories in JIRA
- The Plan -- Do -- Check -- Act (Complete control on the project)
- Create Physical boards “information radiator board (with stickies)
- Plan deliverables (JIRA/Sprint) along with the team
- Organize the Sprint, get re-estimates done,
- Plan Sprint n+1 with the client -- prepared stories for the n+1 sprint to be taken up by dev team; work with QA in
- Learn to read JIRA Burndown Charts to know if the project is on time or is there likely to be a delay
- If there is likely to be a delay, speak to the Agile Coach / Group Lead to decide the nature of communication to be sent to the client
- Release Planning - define release goals
- Detail out stories with acceptance criteria
- Ensure all stories have acceptance criteria
- Work with QA in improving quality of acceptance criteria
- Work towards zero-defect sprints
- Defect triage - accept/reject
- Support the Dev+QA team in testing yourself
- Use JIRA for all these activities
- Drive testing strategy
- Deliver stories piecemeal for testing throughout the sprint
- Validate technical architecture by asking relevant questions
- Send out weekly Status emails to internal and external clients -- must be on SM’s calendar
- Red, Amber, Green status
- Budget consumption
- Key activities this week
- Pre-empt and document roadblocks that you/team foresee
- Raise/Flag issues to clients and work aggressively within the team/org to mitigate this
- Coach clients on agile/scrum, our model, align them on our practices, using Jira, etc
- Drive towards Unit Testing
- Drive towards Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins; leads to a clear release and deployment strategy/plan
- Piecemeal UAT strategy
- Drive Intrinsic quality like Code, stories written, test scenarios written
- Continuously monitor and improve them. Question people on them
- Use Jira rigorously to track stories, defects, and manage it end to end.
People, Process and Tool Coach
- Coach people to improve in their role
- Challenge and question people on the way they are working to make it better
- Run sprint-retros
- During retros listen for “cause” behind the words; by asking probing questions
- Continuously strive to improve yourself
- Handhold team on Scrum way of doing
- Strategize which tool to use for what purposes.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
• Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during
• Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
• Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
• 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
• Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
• Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Would be a plus
• Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.
- Document business or systems as-is/ to-be process,
- Assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
- Work closely with Product Owners and
- Business stakeholders in preparing Product Backlog items
- Prepare user stories, prepare acceptance criteria for user stories and manage backlog.
- Drive business workshops to define requirements
- Develop product backlog and elaborate functional specifications for an IT solution.
- The candidate should also be able to analyze requirements
- Model as-is and to be process and support business during testing
- For stakeholders and customers, act as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
Job Description –Analytics Engineering Lead
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of a data driven organisation to shape the business insights crucial to our clients as they return to the workplace.
You will work closely with the Analytics product owner to build and develop a strong, motivated, cross functional analytics team, delivering high quality, creative solutions for clients.
You have overall responsible for the analytics development team and delivery. Set the direction to ensure the team can meet the exciting and challenging demands, using different technologies. Own the delivery of the product roadmap and lead through a tight scrum process to deliver quality, timely solutions.
Work closely with the product owner and client facing teams to ensure the client needs are well understood when developing and delivering innovative solutions.
The lead role will have experience in leading development teams to deliver web solutions and will have a passion for data and analytics. They will understand how to manage big data and should ideally also have an understanding of industry leading analytics platforms, specifically Tableau. As such, should have experience in leading teams with cross disciplinary skills working on multiple platforms.
They will be well versed in working across the organisation with senior technical leads to ensure the analytics service and solutions meets the organisational technology standards and delivers secure, compliant and accurate solutions for the client.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- If you have the right experience and skills but don’t have a relevant degree, please apply for the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Required Skills: Team Leadership, Scrum
Experience: 6-10 years
- Proven track record in growing and developing a high-performance team.
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory rules surrounding data.
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems.
- Knowledge of Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc).
- Knowledge in developing frontend applications and ideally analytics dashboards using .js charts.
- Data processing and manipulation experience and able to easily comprehend and write efficient SQL queries.
- Able to lead the team but get stuck in and contribute.
- Rich experience of handling multi-national clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Inspire, develop and mentoring a motivated, enthusiastic team.
- Lead by example and ensuring best practice principles embedded within the team.
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap through Scrum and ensure team resourced and assigned appropriately
- See projects through from conception into production and support, ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Be unafraid to own mistakes
- Always ensure customer priority and focus
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Corporate IT Security Architects, the Development Head and CTO to ensure adherence to security practices and compliance for Infrastructure Engineering.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Support teams to collaboratively develop architectures and to support them conform to high standards of security practices and compliance.