Experience - 7-8 years
Grade: - C1 consultant and D1 – Architect
- Previous consulting experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Technology Consulting Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, FSL
- 2+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience
- Experience leading / managing a work stream on full life cycle enterprise implementations
- Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MBA in marketing, sales, information systems, business or equivalent number of years of experience.
- If you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, we would like to know you!
- Must have partnered with clients to solve their most complex Customer Experience problems
- Should have the ability to lead and have impact conversations with clients and in the office.
- Should be confident to share your ideas and to make them a reality
- Be a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design
- Must have unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and SDLC methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are expected to work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Empower clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers.
- Redefine the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will produce high-quality documentation that
contributes to overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech
writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product
managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. You get to work
with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks
everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is
appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
• Create and maintain the information architecture
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3 Years of experience in technical content writing
• Knowledge of IT services, Mobile Platforms and Mobility Solutions
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional and proven written communication and organization skills
• Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities
• Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision
• Excellent time management
• Effective communicator
• Team player
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint any more.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customisations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business-user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution is key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce/Lightning(Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapt to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and expectations will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverable, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day to day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience of Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
- Experience in design and architecture.
- Sales cloud and service cloud expertise.
- Multi brand, and associated security model is a key problem statement.
- Channel integration using LWC is also a big topic of design discussions
- Telco knowledge,TMF
Salesforce Skillset – We are looking for Salesforce Experienced Candidates with the below skillset
Must Have Salesforce Skillset (All Levels)
- Customization – Hands On Experience in Apex, Batch, Trigger, Visual Force Page with added Experience of SOQL, Test Class.
- Configuration – Hands on Experience in Data Model, Security, Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, flow
- Deployment – Hands on Experience in Changeset
- Lightning – LWC, Org migration from Classic to Lightning
- Experience of source control management (Metadata, ANT, Git and CI)
- Very good understanding of developing business process related applications or integrations.
Primary skills (Must have): Salesforce Lightning
Good To Have Salesforce Skillset
- Customization – Experience in Future Methods, Queueable
- Configuration – Experience in Email Template, Translation Workbench, Partner Portal
- Product Knowledge – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Integration – REST API and SOAP API
- Data Migration – Data Loader, Import Wizard
- Deployment – Eclipse, ANT
Microsoft Dynamics Engineer
This individual will work closely with members Dynamics team to enhance and enrich our customer support platforms and service oriented initiatives. A technical understanding of how Dynamics CRM technology facilitates overall customer experience is essential. The role requires an ability to create and implement new and existing platform capabilities, leverage native CRM functionality and extend the platform via custom development, administer all levels of customized environments, and implement ongoing performance-tuning strategies. The ideal candidate has several years of Dynamics CRM experience, learns continuously, and possesses a desire to immerse themselves in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization.
How you will make an impact:
- Translate business requirements into innovative solutions that leverage the Dynamics CRM platform
- Design, develop, test and document project solutions, customizations, and upgrades of a Dynamics CRM environment
- Respond to user application issues in a timely manner
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects with other team members on a regular basis
What you need to be ready:
- 3-5 years of hands-on Dynamics CRM experience with an emphasis on customization and/or performance tuning
- Thorough understanding of the Plugin events and Workflow activities
- Experience with .NET CRM SDK including use of ODATA and Web API REST endpoints
- Working knowledge of most of the following:
- .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET Standard)
- CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, Sass)
- Data Management (SQL/ORM, JSON, XML, MQ, OData)
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
- Self-starter who can work independently and be a strong team player
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of third-party integration tools (e.g., Scribe) and Dynamics CRM preferred
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies: Azure, Python/R, Angular, PowerShell, Serverless, Webhooks, OAuth/OIDC, Containers, Machine Learning, Big Data preferred
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
Designation: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Noida Sector 2 (currently work from home)
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force
- Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Provide consulting support on processes and systems issues.
- Author and update all technical documents relative to design, delivery, operation readiness and/or custom application development team site.
- Assist Business Analysts in troubleshooting technical issues with standard or custom programs and reports.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and internal IT team members to meet expected customer service levels.
- Track all outstanding work through either the production ticket system or the Project Server.
- Proven experience implementing solution using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Query Language (SQL/SOQL)
- Proficient in WebService Integration
- Experience with Heroku or Lightning Development (SFDC) preferred
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
SFDC, Salesforce Apex, Triggers, Work flow, Process builder, validation rules,
Preferred- BTech/ BE/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc IT/ BSc IT
Interested candidate may revert with the following details:
Reason for relocation:
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Sound knowledge of data structures
• Expertise in Dot Net (4.0,4.5) - C#, WPF, MVVM, Visual Studio 2017 or above,
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using C# and .NET along with a sync processing, multithreading.
• Experience with Database - joins, stored procedures, indexes, database optimization and profiling, Debugging and performance profiling
• Extensive experience with SQL Server
• Good understanding of standard software development methodologies, such as Agile
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• MS SQL Server
- BE/B.tech Computer science or related degree.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification is highly desired
- 4+ years of experience programming on the Salesforce platform
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Sales Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Extensive development experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual-force, Lightning, Batch Apex, SOQL, Salesforce API's and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Firm understanding of advanced design patterns and engineering best practices
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product life-cycle
- An effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to improve our customer's overall experience
- Prior experience in SaaS or subscription-based companies is a plus
- Familiar with integration applications such as Boomi, Informatica and Mulesoft preferred