Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 85% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in salesforce development
- Domain knowledge of CLM (contract lifecycle management) system will be an added advantage
- Good exposure to AppExchange level application building framework along with Product design background
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports
- Sound knowledge in apex, visual force, lightning component, lightning web component, integration framework (Connect Apps, External objects, outbound messaging etc)
- Experience with Salesforce design patterns and principal, optimal code guidelines, and governor limits
- Experience in building lightning based UI blocks which can be used in lightning as well classic UI
- Should have experience with Lightning web component
- Sound knowledge in REST and SOAP web services, like Streaming API, Metadata API, Apex REST and SOAP API’s, custom APEX REST full Services and SOAP web services
- Should have worked with editor like Mavensmate, Visual studio code or Eclipse for force.com or any other IDE
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 8 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Strong knowledge of data structures and database systems
• In depth expertise and hands on experience with MySQL/MariaDB Database
• In depth expertise and hands on experience in database design, data
maintenance, database security, data analysis and mining
• Hands-on experience with at least one web-hosting platform such as Microsoft
Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) etc.
• Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to web
• Basic knowledge of networking, Desirable knowledge of business intelligence
• Desirable knowledge of data architectures related to data warehouse
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
About the role:
We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Technical Support Engineers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology, you will play an important role in all aspects of client support.
- Provide INVIDI's customers with quick, accurate, and professional replies via ticketing system, chat, email, or phone.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an understanding of each customer's specific implementation and needs.
- Relay customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Customer Solutions teams.
- Appropriately triage a given problem; isolate and escalate any deemed problem within INVIDI.
- Conduct root-cause analysis with engineering teams to make sure that issues are resolved.
- On-call work is required and will be compensated separately
You must have
- University Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical solutions to all audiences.
- Capable of clarifying unclear requirements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in debugging complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated and interested in customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn quickly and to cope with ever-changing environments.
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology research & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with multiple customers and situations simultaneously.
- Willingness to take ownership of internal projects focused on improving existing documentation or processes.
- Must be proficient in three of the nice-to-have technical skills below.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Experience supporting cloud-based SaaS products.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as DataDog
- Experience of web technologies and platforms such as Java Script, HTML, FTP, SSL, CSS.
- Experience with *unix environments including bash and scripting.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and associated cloud-based technologies (Kinesis, Athena, etc.).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with video advertising and ad serving.
- Experience working in AGILE environment.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
-Experience in -Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce, Lightninig Components .
- Knowledge of Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new product functionality.
-Good understanding of the work, solution, and potential blockers in order to meet project goals.
-Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
- Experience in Analyse data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
-Knowledge of conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT's and work in part
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the
customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to
drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the
appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for
further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while
expanding on the core knowledge
1-3;3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc.
Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience
with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
JSON & XML Data formats (required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load
balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus,
but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft))
Looking for a AWS Architect for our client branch in Noida
Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days joiners
Must have: AWS, Spark, Python, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Sage Maker, AppFlow, Data Lake Formation, AWS Security, Lambda, EMR, SQL
Good to have:
Cloud Formation, VPC, Java, Snowflake, Talend, RDS, Data Bricks
- Mentor Data Architect & Team and also able to Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions like ELT/ETL/Data pipelines.
- Apply industry best practices, security, manage compliance, adopt appropriate design patterns etc
- Able to work and manage tests, monitors, manage and validate data warehouse activity including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes.
- Able to code, test and dataset implementation and maintain and define data engineering standards
- Architect, Design and implement database solutions related to Big Data, Real-time/ Data Ingestion, Data Warehouse, SQL/NoSQL
- Architect, Design and implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Identify and Automate to optimize the performance.
- Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Be able to implement slowly changing dimensions as well as transaction, accumulating snapshot, and periodic snapshot fact tables.
- Collaborate with business users, EDW team members, and other developers throughout the organization to help everyone understand issues that affect the data warehouse.
About the job:
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer as a Tech-Cofounder who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. You will be responsible for developing & designing a project/product from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bridge functional abilities and other company's resources to improve efficiency.
- Additionally, ensure collaboration between workers is easier and optimizes the company's inside IT processes/infrastructure.
- Developing the product vision.
- Designing user interactions on web pages. Selecting a technology stack, designing the application architecture, setting up a scalable cloud-based infrastructure (as well as choosing the cloud service provider), and testing the application.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality. Make sure that the company's data is protected.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Responsible for developing a minimum viable product (MVP) in the shortest time possible.
- Ensuring responsiveness of app
- Conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Strong visualization to thoughtfully process business needs and mitigate those under core functionalities of the application.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with Product Management experience is desirable.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Nodejs.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good problem-solving & leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Building cross-platform hybrid applications
- Experience and knowledge in developing Ecommerce applications and video streaming.
- Experience in MERN stack is a plus
- Experience in deploying production ready codes
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Previous working experience is not mandatory as long as you know how to build & move the ship.
A Tech. Lead needs to conduct the following responsibilities at work -
- Billability of at least 34 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project.
- Perform thorough analysis.
A Tech. Lead must discuss the approach with TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
- Develop high-quality scalable code.
- Ensure DevOps processes is followed across the team.
- Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams.
- Facilitate learning & development for self and the team.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable, and being collaborative.
- Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
Good to have:
Apex, Lightning Aura, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Integration
Exp: 2 – 9 yrs
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days Notice Period
Location : Base Location Bangalore , remote option available
Job Description :
Mandatory Skills - 2 - 4 years of total exp
Min 1.5 years exp with Sales force development.
1 year of developing lightning component exp.
Mandatory - AD1 or PD1 Sales force certified
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking ownership of the current web based reporting backends of our current solutions/ apps and developing/ stabilizing/ scaling them further as per product plans
- Ensuring development and ongoing growth of a web based content management engine as the central node of our apps and tablet based learning products.
- Licensing, Encryption, Reporting & Analytics for all our products have to be integrated into a single user and licensing management backend.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Deep and Practical experience with Node. JS (primary work component), Firebase, AWS/ Heroku, SQL/ NoSQL Databases with Server side integration.
- 2-3 years of deep hands-on experience with web based solutions, backend development and web development in the above mentioned tech.
- Should have worked on a web based backend in Node.JS for preferably an android app based solution which had scaled to a large number of users.
- Developed, managed and scaled usage/ analytics and reporting of end user based solutions.
- Should have developed and managed APIs.
- Should have practical experience of integrating and managing online payment systems.
- Built and managed online learning platforms with login, video security, online payment and reports.
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems