- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging.
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Skills and Qualifications-
- Apex development
- Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- ( Lightning component development, Lightning design development )
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- Certification: Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point
1:- Strong analysis, design, programming skills.
2:- Hands on experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC,
ASP CORE, Web API, Entity Framework, ADO.NET.
3:- Hands on experience in front end technologies like HTML, CSS, Java script, JQuery, Ajax.
4:- Familiar with Angular.
5:- Hands-on experience in database Microsoft SQL Server, Postgresql.
Must have exp in Django. [ Mandatory]
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
A minimum of 6 years of software development experience
In-depth knowledge of C#
Hands-on experience with ASP. NET MVC Framework
Strong knowledge and experience in designing and developing Web solutions using ASP.
NET MVC Framework
Rich experience in creating REST-based web-services using ASP. NET Web API or ASP.
Working experience of Relational Databases (MS SQL, Oracle nice to have), ORM (Entity
Framework, EF Core)
Affinity with unit and integration testing frameworks and TDD
Knowledge of Azure cloud and DevOps pipeline nice to have
Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide
Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
Continuous improvement and innovative mind-set.
Ability to take a lead role and take ownership of complex data integration deliveries.
A degree in Computer Science and/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Core expertise in ASP.Net MVC with C#.
- Designing databases/developing queries using SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Experience using TFS or GIT
- Solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- High level of self-motivation and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
We are hiring for Backend Developer for Pune Kharadi.
Experience: Min 2+ Years with Python/Django.
Must have Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Python/Django code structure.
- Good understanding of Design patterns and OOPS concepts.
- Good understanding of ORM.
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL.
- Better to have code optimization techniques.
- Implementing integrated technology-based solutions and identifying integration opportunities for a similar package of services.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Nginx.
- Excellent knowledge of celery, RabbitMQ
- Excellent Knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good to have some knowledge of Angular and some frontend technologies like Html, CSS, Java script.
- Should take responsibility and ownership of delivery.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must have a Graduate/Master’s degree in any vertical or global equivalent from a reputed university.
- Certification in Python/data science would be added advantage.
participating on projects to recommend, develop and implement scalable solutions for Contact Center
software engineering, and ensure that initiatives support the corporate vision.
This person will have daily responsibility for managing and supporting Genesys Contact Center
software, integrations, and related services. This includes, but is not limited to;
● Responsibility for the development of Contact Center custom solutions developed in C# .Net,
Salesforce Apex, and Salesforce Visualforce pages.
● Work with Sr. Engineer(s) to provide seamless service delivery and support of the software
● Contribute to architecture and code design, estimates, code reviews, and documentation to
ensure top quality software
● Balance customer and business needs to design, develop, test, and deliver against timelines
● Assist with the ongoing evolution and development of the Genesys solution
● Designs, codes (at least 80%), debugs and optimizes Salesforce Apex code, Visualforce pages, or
C# .Net code, including both frontend and backend components as well as internal tools, such
as configuration management and development/test environments.
● Work closely with project, application, and enterprise architects to develop solutions.
● Identify and perform troubleshooting regarding reported incidents, logs, and all other assigned
issues in order to sustain system up time & operational stability
● Provide Tier 1 & 2 software engineering and support during critical incidents as necessary.
Respond to detected and reported problems and interface with appropriate personnel to ensure
quick resolutions and appropriate notification during outages or periods of degraded
● Will be accountable for using project lifecycle methodology including following project
specifications and completing documentation to successfully deliver projects on-time and
within budget and scope.
● Automate routine processes and tasks using scripting techniques as needed.
● Must be willing and able to alter shift schedule as user support demands change or technical
projects require. This may require evening, weekends or night shift work for various lengths of
time, including on-call rotation.
● Participate in team meeting, brainstorming sessions and attend all appropriate training and
Educational Qualification & Experience:
● 2 – 4 years related experience
● Bachelor’s degree (B.A / B.S / M.S.) or equivalent work experience
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Technology or a
related discipline, and/or equivalent work experience in the technology field.
● Application development experience in Salesforce Apex, .NET, C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, CSS,
and other web development technologies.● Any Software Engineering certifications
● Working knowledge in Software Engineering methodologies
1. Expert knowledge of Salesforce Apex coding, Experience reading application logs.
2. Solve problems of considerable scope and complexity
3. Work closely with project, application, and enterprise architects to develop solutions.
4. Working knowledge of SQL
5. Strong understanding of LAN/WAN networks and TCP/IP
● Working knowledge of scripting languages
1. Proven ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
2. Proven attention to detail and organizational skills
3. Ability to lift 50lbs
4. Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting applications in a Windows enterprise
● Well-developed problem solving and documentation skills.
● Ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical managers.
● Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as
● Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, with business units, and maintain a
positive attitude at all times
● Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
● Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
● Must have excellent English verbal and written skills
● The ability to work and team effectively with clients, management, and staff members in a
multi-tiered, fast-paced environment
Good to have:
● Support 24/7/365 data center environment by providing on-call support rotation
● 6+ years of related experience in software engineering and / or certifications are a plus
● Experience with CTI integrations
How would you leverage your technical expertise to create extraordinary impact for our clients?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with two or more development languages such as Java, C#, or Ruby
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
Easypolicy Insurance is looking for a software developer having core expertise of CakePHP with MVC framework (Candidate must have knowledge of PHP, jQuery, HTML) The person will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of Web-based products using PHP, MySQL and AJAX
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CakePHP, MVC).
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.