Purpose of the role
Consultant collaborates with clients to advise, innovate, architect and transform their technology landscape leveraging the latest technologies and industry specific platforms/ products/ solutions.
- Translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs
- Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
- Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional solutions
- Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs; orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of business outcomes
Experience and Knowledge
- Understanding of business parameters and drivers and the ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
- Capable of building end to end business solutions
- Exposure of end to end project delivery lifecycle desirable
- Knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Salesforce
- One or more certifications related to Salesforce cloud process – Sales, Service, Community, Admin
- Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/ Analytics and Security and IoT
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
Deltacubes is hiring SFMC
- Responsible for all documentation related activities/artifacts involved with the story solutioning
- Work closely with the product managers to streamline the backlog and add get the acceptance criteria reviewed and approved.
- The guide development team on clarifying the queries while coming up with technical user stories
- Understand the business needs of customers and should be able to translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
- Create solutions to problems for the business as a whole, and accordingly must effectively be able to communicate with a variety of business areas
- Evaluate the needs and ensure that the implementation team has gathered comprehensive details they require for creating and implementing the system
- Work with the product managers, architects, and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release
- Work closely with the other core team members (developers, testers, & scrum masters) to ensure the day-to-day sprint activities by answering requirement-related queries.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
- Working experience with Salesforce Lightning Web Component strongly preferred
- Working experience with Salesforce and Mulesoft Integration strongly preferred
- 3 years working experience with Vlocity tools and processes, strongly preferred
- Vlocity certification strongly preferred
- Apex Class and Visual force development should meet Salesforce.com recommended standards
- Apex Test classes should have a minimum of 90% coverage, all functionalities, and bulk operations might be validated.
- Ownership for resolution of Incidents, minor and standard changes for the respective technology tower
- Able to work independently and Single resource projects
- Should have expertise in Salesforce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services, and Marketing), Apex Programming, and Force.com Capabilities
- Might have been the primary owner for Data Migration, Web Services, and Integration activity at least in one end-to-end implementation project.
- Should have great exposure in general CRM functionalities
- Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
|SKILL: MS DYNAMICS Functional
• Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in MS Dynamics 365 Implementation & Roll out Projects
• Create detailed solution design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan
• Configuring and deploying Microsoft cloud solutions integrating with all connected system.
• Prepare Solution Design documents / Key user Training / End to End Testing/ Roll outs
• Lead solution discussion and provide innovative ideas and thought leadership
• Identify and define the problem statement. Evaluate the solution options and provide recommendations
• Leading training and participating in solution demonstration efforts- Providing expertise in integration of third party solutions into the Microsoft cloud platform
• Working as a team with other firm technical and business process oriented consultants
• Train the Key Super users using the Train-The-Trainer approach
• Setup of RF Devices, scanners, RFID and Printers in MS Dynamics
• Expertise in the complete Software development life cycle involving development, documentation, testing and maintenance.
We are looking for Salesforce Developer ( Remote working) for Noida based CMMI-3 Company.
Interested candidates can apply with below required details.
1. Total Experience.
2. Relevant Experience (Saleforce Development)
3. Current CTC.
4. Expected CTC.
5. Notice Period.
6. Current Location.
7. Reason for a job change.
8. Any offer ( if yes, please mention details)
Ksolves India Limited
* We're an IPO launched public-listed company on National Stock Exchange, India's largest Stock Exchange
* We have development centres in Noida (India), Indore (India) and sales offices in California (USA) and Mozambique (West Africa)
* We offer development services for high-end technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop, Salesforce, Data Lake, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps, Node.js, React.js, AngularJS, iOS, Android, Penetration Testing etc.
* We're a NASSCOM member company
* We're a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner and an ISV Salesforce Partner as well
* Ksolves was conceived by Ratan Srivastava after a successful run as a blue-collared professional in several top IT companies and acing a top performing freelancer hustle. Eventually, his passion for entrepreneurship struck and he started Ksolves from the ground up. Along the way, he onboarded several of his trusted colleagues/friends from his past IT life who trusted him in his vision and joined in building up Ksolves to what it is today
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
- Contributing to design and planning of Physical infrastructure
- Performing installation of applications.
- Providing Application Operations
- Performing day-to-day Application administrations tasks
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Performing monitoring of the IT infrastructure services /application
- Contributing to onboarding of Supported Applications onto Monitoring Platform · Performing batch management & scheduling
- Operations of Application Platforms and applications
- Provision of a Provider System Responsible as a Point of contact for the Application Owner for all Operational topics.
- Operations Management
- Continuity Critical Applications across Production Lines
- Detailed project planning by participating in System Design of Applications
- Consulting for Technical Architecture on application design for the operating environment and plant ecosystem
- Design security concepts, monitoring checks, interfacing requirements, etc.
- Proposals in Definition & Provision of Tools, Performance Management, Application Robustness, Alerting, and Configuration · Perform application tests with business partners or application owners
- Providing Application Operations, Change Management, Problem Management
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
Greetings from SpringML!!!
SpringML’s mission is to help customers accelerate time to derive insight and make an impact using data. We offer applications and services that solve key business problems for data intensive industries. We have successfully helped over 100 customers with their AI journey, including many of the Fortune 1000. We hold a premier partnership with Google Cloud and a silver partnership with Salesforce.
We are looking for a Salesforce Manager to join our team
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Reports to the Senior Manager of Business Systems
- Supports full Sales and Sales Operations staff