We are looking for a passionate pre sales business development Executive to join the sales & marketing team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic & love to create, connect, & engage new customers
Should have good communication skills, good analytical & Strong problem solving skills.
Good interpersonal and initiation skills should be able to understand & handle the tasks independently.
Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients .
Ability to generate and analyze data, Knowledge of various metrics, SEO skills and knowledge Should be able to work under pressure in result oriented manner
About triz innovation
They have a funding of $1.1 M through a Series A round. Their latest funding was on Jan 6, 2016.
Designing overall sales strategy in alignment with business goals & drive the execution with the help of an agile team
Always and continuously connecting with Institutions, Wealth Managers, Family offices, and others to pitch and make cryptocurrencies a part of their portfolio
Being proactive, on-ground, hustler who loves to be out of the office and being in meetings with clients for sales closures
Understanding Institutional needs, customising solutions, and generating demand and trade volumes, always keeping client interest as paramount & looking for new projects/partnerships to be listed on the exchange
At least 10 yrs of relevant experience in the sector
Has a demonstrated history of high alpha products and/or new and emerging asset class sales to institutional clients
Has proven experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services
Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects
Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad knowledge in cryptocurrency
Has strong communication skills, as well as the ability to work well with a variety of people across the organization
Candidates working in Financial Services/ Fintech industry will be preferred
Square Panda is a startup headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with additional offices located in India
and China. We are in a research based Ed-Tech space, focusing on children's early literacy. We
have 3000+ schools under our belt and are proud to cater the needs of English Language
development of 70,000+ kids worldwide. Our multisensory neuroscience research-based phonics
learning system comes equipped with educational games to teach children many essential skills.
With a curriculum that has been specially adapted for Indian schools and children, we strive to
empower beginner learners through phonics awareness.
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
• Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
• Looking after the entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
• Counselling school decision-makers via call, email, or in-person and suggest the best course for prospective students
• Updating and maintaining MIS reports
• Coordinating with the Sales team to fine-tune Pitch and do sales campaign-related activities.
• Any Graduates/ undergraduate can be considered with relevant experience
• Experience: 2 to 5 years in sales
• Candidate must have a good experience in B2C/B2B-Sale
• Should have good convincing skills.
• Good written & spoken English and pitching skills
• Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
• 6 Months Contract
• Work Mode- Work from office
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
- Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
- Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
- Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
- Two wheeler
- Android device
- Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
- Creating sales pipeline & converting leads to meet and exceed targets
- Completing daily conversations goal through outbound calls on allocated leads
- Upselling & cross-selling relevant CL offerings
- Ensuring process compliance and timely reporting.
- Ensuring post-sales servicing as per the set standards
- Demonstrating a strong customer service orientation in all spheres of activities.
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction in issue resolution.
- You understand career choices after college.
- You love connecting with people online/ on- phone (face to face too at times)
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to improve
- You have done some selling in the past and want to learn how to get great in sales
- You want to win always and find motivation in temporary
- Having a Mobile phone and Internet connectivity is a must
- Access to a quiet place within the WFH premise is a must
- If located outside of Delhi NCT, the incumbent must organise for a desktop/ laptop
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Aligning with the sales and growth objectives of the organisation and then driving the inbound lead generation, relationship building and conversion.
- Monitoring the incoming leads, understand the requirements and sending them an appropriate first response
- Connecting with the leads on phone / whatsapp, building a relationship, gathering more detailed requirements and sharing details about the organisation and the best suited products
- Maintaining a record of all leads and categorising them basis the stage of conversion
- Apart from our website, gathering leads from other inbound platforms like IndiaMart
- Creating proposals and quotations, and driving end to end sales process over phone/ email.
- Following up and engaging with the leads, checking with them for any questions or further information and provide them with the same
- Supporting all current customers, users and using the support conversations to drive more app downloads and more possible customers and get maximum sharing and business value from them. Every support call to be leveraged for business value.
- Executing all email, bulk message and tele calling campaigns for sales
- Innovating new ways of connecting with probable customers through digital/ telephonic means.
- Closing the leads and generating revenue as per monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Answering all enquiries and tele support calls that come from users and customers
- Smartly using every conversation to pitch new products or getting the users to give us reviews/ feedback and sharing our app/ solutions
- Ensuring every enquiry is driven with maximum value and satisfaction, and ensuring every lead is closed with maximum sales output
What you need to have:
- Graduate / Post Graduate with a Proven inbound sales and support experience of at least 2-4 years
- Aggressively growth oriented - both professional and personal. Must be very entrepreneurial in nature
- Demonstrated ability and work to gather requirements from the inbound leads, send them an appropriate response, engage with them, maintain their record, send them proposals and close the leads for actual business outcomes
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills in English - both written and oral
- Should be well versed with inbound and digital sales strategies
- Should have skills to execute Email, Telephonic and Chat based sales & support most effectively
- Drive business growth and profitability of the region with strong supply sourcing, operations, marketing, competition and consumer analytics.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for driving day to day operations to achieve the overall strategic goals for our interior division.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin, Markdown targets.
- Contributes in creation of sales plans and completely owns up the job closure.
- Monitoring service cycle of every category and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Executes inter-category / intra-category events and sales promotions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development preferably in Real Estate/Interior/Construction industry.
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.