- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Gaining insights of Legistify services and learn intricacies of legal services facilitated by Legistify
- Develop the business towards the projected growth ethically, timely and economically in consultation with the respective head.
- The meta goal for Corporate Alliance Associate is to convert the prospects to paid clients and provide best customer experience for the entire client lifecycle.
- Providing best and professional customer experience to prospects and clients
- Servicing clients dedicatedly and always be available for them ( 24*7 * 365 )
- Recording case details, documents, paid installments, due installments, and milestones for every client.
- Send Predefined Structured Email Templates to Clients. If not pre defined, mail should be properly structured, formatted and legible
- Generate, manage and forecast a sales pipeline on your own
- Navigate through complex sales cycles with some of the most prestigious companies in India
- Driving Business Growth Results for the company by efficient sales efforts.
- Specifically Responsible for Sales growth amongst enterprise clients.
- Generate outbound leads, qualify leads and manage the conversion funnel
- Provide demos to customers over web or in person, and answer first level technical questions
- Prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Pitch PazCare product to CEOs, CHROs & senior executives in the meetings
- Study, analyze and track customer feedback to optimize the sales funnel and pricing
- Coordinate with the marketing team for inbound leads and collateral
- Working closely with the Founding team for developing business development strategy
- Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience in selling Group health Insurance to corporates at a broking firm, and closed at least 10 policies worth 50 lakhs - 1 crore or more OR Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience to selling CHROs, CFOs in India.
- Bachelor's degree
- Tech Startup DNA
Established in the year 1960 by Shri U K Bhargava, today Taxmann group is a conglomerate of numerous divisions, each working independently in the field of Editorial Research & Development, Technology Advancement, Printing, Publishing, and Sales & Marketing. Responsibilities:
1. Working In ERP (Make Complimentary, Proforma invoice, Sales order, Customer/Contact creations, extract customer ledger, credit note, transfer order, stock details. 2. EXCEL (Sort data, Remove Duplicates, Basic Math Functions, Pivot Table, Vlookup, Find & Replace, Filters, Several reports formatting.
3. Sales Supports (Helping the sales team to sales related activity, Handling calls/emails, Collaborating with other departments, Developing and maintaining filing to maintain sales records . Qualifications- Commerce Graduate
Greetings from IP Momentum!!!
We are currently hiring Sales Head/ Business Development Head for our tele communication entity IP Momentum.
The primary purpose of the VOIP Sales Head is to head the team, and drive the sales by proactively prospect and sell VoIP services to potential customers.
Present VoIP services through on site meetings with decision makers. Close sales opportunities.
Process orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring that all company standards and departmental expectations are met Utilize, maintain and continuously improve various sales and communication techniques
Expert in VoIP products; services; prices; promotions; and technical skills Thrive in a self- directed environment Excellent prospector for new business
Only professionals with experience in VOIP Sales targeting Call Centers and Corporate and Enterprises will be processed Able to verbally communicate clearly, persuasively and professionally in order to achieve the desired/expected sales and customer satisfaction goals Able to professionally and concisely communicate and write in English Candidate must possess knowledge, skills and experience in telephone sales
About us -
We need Sales professionals for our educational SaaS product. Role involves generating/sourcing leads, understanding customer requirement, driving sales, and servicing after-sales needs. We are looking for candidates who are self-starter, who can get going from day 1, who is hungry for success and most importantly can go after achieving dreams.
For top notch candidates, we are willing to offer lucrative stake in the company.
Detailed job responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products/services as per customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling tech / Saas products (preferred)
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Advising and selling term and health insurance to interested customers by understanding the customer’s needs in particular and their ability to pay.
- Analyzing and understand customer’s current insurance policies and suggest them with best available plans.
- Keep a track and check on the ongoing transactions with the customers.
- Solving day-to-day issues of customers with respect to their policies to maintain a strong and healthy relationship with them.
- To generate the desire for our product in the Customer’s mind by making them understand the value proposition.
- Successfully create, develop and retain relationships with customers through understanding their needs and explaining the benefits of the policies.
- Doing proper follow-up with the prospective customers and simultaneously converting them into sales.
- RM’s should generate a good pipeline for themselves over a period of time so that it helps them in achieving their daily targets.
- Reaching out to maximum prospective customers from the base assigned and explaining them the insurance plans by providing them with proper presentation on call and simultaneously generating sales and achieving their daily numbers.
- To constantly upgrade with changes, to ensure you provide the most up-to-date product information to the customers.