For Only candidates from Bangalore:
Fresher can also apply.
The key responsibilities that the Relationship Manager:
- Convert lead/prospect into a Customer for the organization. Touch base with clients.
- To identify potential clients who are keen on investing in new property.
- Meeting clients and co-ordinate with them at regular basis and assist with site visit with clients. Address their queries
- Establish cordial relationship with internal customers, clients and developers.
- Site visit with clients, Completion and submission of necessary forms
- Assisting the clients in formalities and documentation.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Willing to travel within Bangalore.
- Spoken communication skills and excellent articulation of thoughts.
- Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
- Be Open Minded & Coachable:have a quest to continuously rise up to be the best version of yourself
- Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
- Agility and Adaptability:Change is going to be new constant
- Service Orientation:Calm and address a concern of client
- Problem solving:This is the most vital job skill any profession demands
About Credvest India Private Limited
Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Regional Manager– Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring success of Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Managing team and achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Channel Partners & Consultants)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- People Management including hiring with identified timelines
- Reviewing performance and taking appropriate action for redressal where needed
- Planning event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Defining and following discounts norms. These norms too must be approved by Reporting Manager
- Ensuring profitable revenue
- Adding new clients individually and through the team
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & higher ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Confirming hire plan and hire according to need in the specific timelines and ensuring that self-time is given to appropriate activities
- Monitoring work of the sales team by using daily reports etc
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Flexibility and creativity in developing the business
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with frequent and changing deadlines
- Ability to perform individually as well
- Maximizing the revenue and margin from products through online Channel sales and achieve day-to-day and monthly revenue targets
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Evaluating key indicators to determine the effectiveness of catalogue strategies for products and monitoring progress against budget goals.
- Recommending adjustments to strategies and tactics as appropriate to achieve financial goals
- Overseeing product catalogue, on-orders, initial shipping and receiving product tracking, and following-up on all problems on a timely basis
- Mentoring and guiding Process Experts within the team to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation.
- Assisting with management of online metrics and making recommendations for continue improvement and optimization.
- Building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve business goals.
- Analysing sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes.
- Doing Competitor Analysis, Monitoring marketplace products, and pricing; leveraging internal and external data sources to identify gaps/ opportunities.
- Driving development in the strategic business planning, budgeting, and sales strategy approach
- Monitoring the weekly, daily, and seasonal, and/or one-time reports.
What you need to have:
- Knowledge of Paid Marketing
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strategic outlook with Systems Thinking perspective
- Experience in coordinating with other departments and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Our business includes Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
The channel team’s mission is to build Appknox Partner Network across the assigned geographies. In order for us to accomplish this, we are looking for a sales enthusiast with rich experience in alliance management and strategy. The primary objective is to build and manage partner network that will create demand in the marketplace for our mobile application security offerings.
You will work towards winning new customers, create continuous revenue streams and expand our footprint within existing accounts through our partner program,
In this role you will be closely working with the Head of Channel Development.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- 2-4 years sales experience and/or business development experience in software industry( SaaS / Cyber security solution experience preferred)
- 1+ years channel/partner management experience
- Establishes productive, professional relationship with key personnel in partner accounts
- Accelerate revenue and new customer acquisition through Appknox’s channel program and meeting sales plan expectations
- Build upon partner strategy at the field level to support partnerships
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Close new business deals by coordinating with partners and internal Appknox team
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communications internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Measure and provide success metrics to partners and the business, analyzing business intelligence and making strategic adjustments
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Work with marketing organization to socialize the value proposition of our partnership
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Personality traits we really admire :-
- Confident and dynamic working persona
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience in C-level engagement
- Has attention to details and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to revenue targets.
Interview Process - would be team specific
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation; HR
- Round 2 - Interview - Executive Director
- Round 3 - Assessment test
- Round 4 - Interview - Channel Head
- As per Industry Standards
We prefer that every employee also holds equity in the company. In this role, you will be awarded equity after 12 months, based on the impact you have created.
Please be aware that all your customers are Enterprises and Fortune 500 companies.
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.
1. Good communications skills
2. creative thinking
3. basic Canva designing
4. social media fluency
5. Basic content writing
7. commitment to the role
The idea is simple, if you can commit to an internship that uses your skills and teaches you more, while you have fun... apply, and let us take from there!
We are looking for a goal-oriented channel sales manager for winning, maintaining, and expanding all our partner relationships within the assigned territory.
Your role will include supporting the company’s ongoing sales and growth opportunities by providing channel sales support to a region or portfolio of assigned partners or customers.
You will also be required to work with the technical engineering team whenever a customer needs customized products or services.
- Bring new partners on board and maintain relationships with existing partners.
- The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for winning, onboarding, maintaining, and expanding relations with channel partners within an assigned territory.
- The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for understanding the overall sales strategy and implementing the necessary tactics to grow sales revenue.
- The CM represents the entire range of company products and services to partners in order to achieve partner sales objectives.
- Understand customer and business needs to cross-sell and up-sell the company’s products.
- Coordinate with other department personnel such as the support team / warehouse /procurement team and management team to deliver and meet customer/ partner expectations.
- Act as a bridge for communication between the customers/ partners and the engineering team.
- Access, clarify and validate partner needs and performances at regular intervals and maintain a high partner satisfaction rate
- Coordinate with other sales channels to avoid any potential conflicts.
- Coordinate with partner sales personnel and maximize sales.
- Manage funnels, forecast, and seize sales opportunities.
- Drive and manage sales and marketing campaigns.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Electrical and Electronics degree.
- Thorough understanding of the Automation / Electronic industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Flexible to travel to partner locations.
- Solution-oriented outlook.
- Ability to build lasting relationships.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
What you will do:
- Managing all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Managing all online activities with respect to traffic acquisition, online presence, sales, conversion, managing internal data sources, margins and reporting
- Total oversight of operations including order management, Inventory, ownership of payment and fraud web services, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) receipt, and transactional flow of all orders
- Developing and implementing technology road maps with the vendor to strategically drive sales and conversions, enhanced customer experience and continually elevate the site as a digital flagship destination
- Driving continued innovation and best practice implementation
- Supervising all activities and product development
- Ensuring the prices of the products and the offers on the website are updated and there is quality control
- Creating potential customer base, sales and satisfaction across the Indian and South-east Asian markets and territories and enhance the customer experience, execute customer order fulfilment, and maintain the organization of the website.
- Analyzing data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights
- Ensuring to make a proper scheduling of deliveries and coordinate well with the delivery team to avoid getting delays
- Preparing reports to check the stocks of the products. Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Managing the relationships with partners and ensure continuous end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business.
What you need to have:
- Tier 1 colleges only. IIMs, XLRI, SP Jain etc.
- Minimum 6 to 15 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Retail industry (FMCG, Retail, E commerce)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, data and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use the information for reporting
- Drive and manage own tasks effectively; work independently and be an effective contributor to the team
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organised with superior time management skills Ability to multi-task and prioritise under tight schedules while maintaining production of high-quality work
- Self-accountability to follow-through with proper consistent updates to stake holders Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social updates, emails, banners, videos, etc)
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Performance monitoring and review meetings.
EXPERIENCE and SKILL SET
- Excellent knowledge of trending strategies on digital networking channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.)
- 2 years of experience in creative writing or copywriting/ promotional writing.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidate with IT background will be preferred.
b. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
c. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
d. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of dealers.
e. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
f. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
g. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
h. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments,* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
i. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
g. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
j. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
k. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
l. Maintaining Daily Sales Report. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
m. Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
n. Presentation skills for preparing monthly, half yearly and yearly forecasting.
o. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
p. Updates technical knowledge and current market trends.