- 1+ years of software & IT services sales development/lead generation experience required
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales leads through subscribed databases, publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, events, referrals, and follow-up calls
- Schedule and conduct qualification calls for prospects in a clear and compelling way with a high level of passion for our solutions
- Achieve monthly sales targets such as a number of demos scheduled, qualified opportunities, weekly activities, and appointment setting.
- Acquire research and further contact information where needed
- Manage leads and develop strong relationships
- Communicate regularly with colleagues, management, and potential prospects
- Prospect potential clients through networking and finding the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads and continuously build the pipeline
- Candidate must be primarily self-driven, with the ambition to effect industry-wide impact through the implementation of LiveHealth
- Candidate must be aligned with the LiveHealth’s vision and work culture
- 1+ year(s) of sales development experience.
- B2B experience in selling over the phone and through strategic emailing.
- Strong research skills
- Proficiency with MIS platform (especially any CRM)
- IT service/ Solutions Selling experience
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.in
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
- Striving to Meet or exceed Gross Operating Profit (GOP) and flow through Sales Goals.
- Maximizing Room Revenue and achieve Revenue Generating Index (RGI) and Revenue Per Available Room goals.
- Developing and monitoring the performance of financial and operational plans/ budgets and sales and marketing plans for the property that support the overall objectives of the Property.
- Controlling manpower for sales, services and expenses in all areas of operations.
- Managing day-to-day operations and assignments of the property.
- Planning and organizing work, Taking stock of available rooms and potential clientele, communicating goals, and scheduling/ assigning work.
- Complying with and advising staff of formal policies and procedures, identifying options and resolving issues.
- Achieving and maintaining Overall Satisfaction Score (OSS) goals - Overseeing the guest service function to ensure guest complaints are resolved appropriately, timely, and that appropriate service recovery gestures are made in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring that product quality standards are met in all areas of the property as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establishing and maintaining preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Achieving productivity and quality goals.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of programs and events that foster a positive work environment, e.g., New Employee Orientation, employee recognition programs, harassment-free workplace training, etc.
- Establishing performance goals for employees including sales staff and providing regular feedback.
- Ensuring all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Complying with all standards and statutory requirements.
- Developing and maintaining rapport with key clientele/ community contacts to better recall and be a visible presence in the desired customersegment/ community.
- Promoting team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with all department.
- Following and completing any and all other tasks assigned to you by the management from time to time.
What you need to have:
- Hotel management preferred
- Preferably from the Sales background,
- Responsible to maximize Revenue and Profitability, maximise Occupancy
- Deliver better property performance by Superior Service and Product Quality, drive brand and value initiatives
- Develop People , Handled Banquets, organised Weddings, Operations, Marketing, Sales.
- Preferably females
Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Sr. Executive/ Executive- Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring maximum participation in Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Higher-Ed Institutes)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- Providing inputs to reporting manager in planning of event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & Higher Ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Good Command on English
- CEFR C1 proficiency or GETS Scale of English Level 7
- Bike/ Car
- Ability to be flexible and creative in developing the business
- Sr. Executive – 2+ years in field sales
- Executive – Fresher or experienced in sales but not more than 2 year
Food Allowance of Rs.50 per day.
Commission on Sales 3000 to 10000.
OTO Penetration / Market share
Ensure all process compliance in sourcing while building portfolio
Coordination and liaising with other department for smooth process flow
Identifying and reporting the market information to Management
Timely recruitment of the team along with HR and Ensure Hiring quality
Maintain overall portfolio quality by taking inputs from credit and collections
Product Training and Process Training to Team to ensure smooth customer lending journey
Who we are?
Searce is a Cloud, Automation & Analytics led business transformation company focussed on helping futurify businesses. We help our clients become successful by helping reimagine ‘what's next’ and then enabling them to realize that ‘now’. We processify, saasify, innovify & futurify businesses by leveraging Cloud | Analytics | Automation | BPM.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one ‘average’.
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises of 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great vada-pao vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we 'searcing' for ?
- We’re looking for enthusiastic sales folks who are passionate about finding futuristic and meaningful technology solutions for customers’ needs.
- To be a successful candidate, some technical aptitude is crucial. Experience with programming, software development or IT sales would be valuable, as would familiarity with the public cloud market.
- You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- “Can-Do” uber-positive attitude, coupled with a very strong client service orientation and a great communicator, at all management levels.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take the humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
If something similar to the above did happen but it was more than 12 months ago, you are a dinosaur for our needs. We seek techie humorists, people who can connect with people, and if you also understand AWS Cloud, it’s a super plus. But if you don’t, you better be ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ and if you are, please continue reading further….
Your bucket of undertakings
- Lead execution of overall go-to-market strategy involving business growth accountability, customers and partner engagement, marketing and demand generation plans.
- As an integral team member in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how technology is used in the workplace.
- You will help prospective customers and partners to understand the power of Cloud, consulting on how it will help them achieve their business goals, explaining technical features, and problem-solving key technical issues.
- Handle key strategic accounts in a variety of industries throughout India. Working closely with customers, you’ll share with them the advantages of using virtual machines like Compute Engine, enchant them with the scalability of platform-as-a-service offerings like AWS Lambda.
- Reach (or exceed!) company’s monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Pass on client feedback as inputs for refining our products, solutions and go-to-market strategy.
- Be part of a client-focused organization with an unapologetic drive to ensure our clients become raving fans.
- Thoroughly understand the client's industry, their organization, competitors in the market, and business issues.
- Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Searce futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- A good understanding of design and the importance of a great user experience.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education over-rated? Yes. We believe so.
- However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for graduate degree in engineering with sales mindset or you started your business at 12 and sold it post high school. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 3-8 years of Experience in sales-related roles. Preferably in front line sales role selling technology - specifically software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or services.
- Comfortable working in a all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through..
- Strong work ethic, a track record of high productivity and sales achievement
The KRA for the position is as follows:
- Make outbound cold/warm calls to find qualified leads
- Good knowledge of internet search techniques to identify potential clients / partner companies and update the prospect database
- Follow up on inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries leading to appointments and demo requests with client
- Give Product demo and presentation to client
- Research, prospect and identify large customer opportunities ensuring sufficient numbers in the funnel to ensure target attainment
- Involved in scope-of-work and proof-of-concept study
- Involved in market survey in the EdTech domain
- Involved in competition analysis
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.