About ZiffyTech Digital Healthcare Pvt.Ltd.
This new age venture is set to bring about a pain free and healthy future for young and old alike.
As a Corporate / Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building the enterprise sales & associations. You will be partnering closely with the Marketing Team to align on integrated campaigns, strategic business initiatives, improve processes, and ultimately generate qualified meetings and pipeline for the organization.
- Researching, identifying, sourcing, generating and nurturing new sales opportunities, target identification & classification.
- Engaging with potential clients and nurturing them to a qualified opportunity.
- Remaining abreast to latest trends in the HR & workplace landscape to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the target market.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and bring them into a sales cycle through a solutions based approach.
- Concluding the sale transaction.
- Tracking after sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Creating references and building upon them.
- Providing effective & actionable feedback to the marketing team.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
2-4 years experience in B2B enterprise sales or Selling enterprise tech products in Finance or HR domain with corporates.
- Well versed with the ways of working of large companies and decision making process.
- Excellent communication skills and has to have good understanding of HR & health & wellness trends along with the buzz on social media.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to understand client pain points and proposing solutions.
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Dynamic Professional in Leading & Driving the Telecalling Team, setting up Revenue Targets in line with Organisational Goals.
- Motivating & Mentoring team to achieve & Exceed Individual & Team Targets.
- Ability to forge alliances quickly.
- Provide team with a vision and objectives and manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily Targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 3 - 6 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) tele-sales experience is preferable.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculum globally.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis.
- Perks and bonuses: Contests, parties, trips and much more!
- Medical Insurance: We provide medical insurance to all our employees.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Greetings from Kalibre Global
Job Title:- Sales/Marketing Executive
Exp.:- 0 to 1.5yrs,
Job Location:- Vastrapur, Ahmedabad
Edu:- any graduate
Product Group:- Hardware items, Paper tapes Etc.
1) Generate new leads through various Data, research and reference.
2) Approach Counter to counter and generating business.
5) Maintain stock, purchase and delivery schedule.
6) Procuring new orders and arranges dispatch on daily basis.
7) follow up for new orders and payments.
8) Make weekly, monthly reports and tally stock.
Must have quality:-
Should have their vehicle and driving licence.
Basic knowledge of Accounting, GST
Must have English proficiency
Greetings from IP Momentum!!!
We are currently hiring Sales Head/ Business Development Head for our tele communication entity IP Momentum.
The primary purpose of the VOIP Sales Head is to head the team, and drive the sales by proactively prospect and sell VoIP services to potential customers.
Present VoIP services through on site meetings with decision makers. Close sales opportunities.
Process orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring that all company standards and departmental expectations are met Utilize, maintain and continuously improve various sales and communication techniques
Expert in VoIP products; services; prices; promotions; and technical skills Thrive in a self- directed environment Excellent prospector for new business
Only professionals with experience in VOIP Sales targeting Call Centers and Corporate and Enterprises will be processed Able to verbally communicate clearly, persuasively and professionally in order to achieve the desired/expected sales and customer satisfaction goals Able to professionally and concisely communicate and write in English Candidate must possess knowledge, skills and experience in telephone sales
About us -
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.