About Fitato Health Solutions Private Limited
Say Hello @Byteridge!
Do you know that organisations including Microsoft, Tata, Boat, Cashe, Pinelabs, Philips, ADP, Techstars, Moglix and many others trust us to deliver mission critical products and software?
We are loved by our customers and team members alike! We are rated 4.4/5 on Glassdoor, 4.9/5 on Clutch and 5/5 on Goodfirms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle, especially in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity
Ability to identify a client problem statement, and craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing client needs through proposals and presentations.
Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closures.
Developing and overseeing control and tracking systems to oversee new and ongoing sales & marketing initiatives.
Build, track, analyze and present performance metrics to make data-driven decisions toward sales closures
Prior experience in software sales or software development
MBA from a Tier 1/ Tier 2 institute with Bachelor’s degree preferred in computers, marketing or similar stream
Excellent communication skills - written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
Customer Centricity, self-motivation with a result-oriented approach
Team Player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a goal-oriented high growth environment
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long-term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
What you will do:
- Handling outbound calls and thus selling the company’s products and services to potential new customers as well as existing customers
- Handling inbound calls and answering various inquiries from customers
- Managing and answering complaints raised from customers on a timely-manner
- Educating the existing customers as well as new customers about new products/services and also updating on improvements/changes done, if any, with regards to current products/services
- Developing in-detail and deep knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences
- Ensuring that the targets are met or exceeded, as set by the management
- Converting the calls into sales closure and thus meeting the targets
- Processing all customer purchases
- Taking feedback from the customers regularly and accordingly acting on the same and improving the sales
- Developing and maintaining good professional relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Updating and maintaining relevant data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant experience of a minimum 1 year in FMCG telecalling sales
- Previous experience of working in a target-oriented environment
- Knowledge of telephone etiquettes
- Good Hindi, English communication skills
- Positive focus with a go-getter attitude
- Prospecting leads, end-to-end product selling.
- Working closely with the manager and meeting all sales targets.
- Conducting customer research and catering to their needs via product solutions. Gathering customer information via calls or direct face2face meetings.
- Report sales activities to senior management.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you.
- Update CRM at the end of the day.
- Incentives are based on achieving sales targets.
Habytat is looking for Field Sales Executives/Business Development executives to sell software products for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and Channel Partners.
BRYDGE is India's #1 budget & pocket-friendly platform built especially for channel partners to collaborate with their team & real estate developers for lead management, inventory management driving tech-enabled sales for bus
By applying to this post you will be part of an amazing team that is set to re-imagine & revolutionize the real estate and construction industry.
Location: Kurla (Mumbai)
B2C sales/Inside Sales
Experience: 2-4 years into B2C/Inside sales (Mandatory)
Excellent communication is must
Compensation: Upto 6LPA
Max Age: 30