• Develop and manage business relationships with large organizations
• Represent Houm Technology in meetings with these organizations, present our Product concept and explain our Product value proposition
• Act as a single point of contact at Houm Technology for strategically important B2B relationships
• Planning and managing client accounts and coordinating consumer outreach activities
• Building new relationships with multiple B2B relationships
• Create an innovative way to partner with organizations to offer our product to their consumers
• MBA or equivalent degree from premium business schools
• Ideal to have B2B relationship management experience of between 3 to 5 years
• Interpersonal relationship-building skills is key to success
• Articulate with excellent verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to smoothly interact with senior executives of the corporate world
variable tasks will include working with department members in the creation of best
The Pre Sales Executive will manage, develop and deliver Presales/solutions offerings for
Whrrl Solutions (System Integration, Professional Services, etc.).
Assists the CEO; leads him in delivering state-of-the-art proposals that contribute to
achieving the Whrrl sales plan.
Demonstrate strong proposal and PowerPoint skills and expertise. . The role requires
working closely with client-facing professionals and the ability to provide strategic pursuit
guidance, develop compliant proposal structures, outlines, and high-quality final
deliverables that meet Whrrl brand styles.
The Pre Sales Manager may be expected to provide “just-in-time” proposal processes, best
practices, tools, and other proposal guidelines.
Be expected to exercise highly-skilled competencies relating to mining, validating, and use
of reusable proposal content. The ability to create a new proposal and edit/repurpose
collateral originally developed
• Manages to build and deliver promptly, documents to address requests, such as
proposals, or quotations from Whrrl’s prospects /clients/govt
• Draw on industry expertise, bid standards, best practices, and resources, while
guiding Whrrl teams in the development of; clear competitive differentiators,
win strategies and themes, compelling Executive Summaries, high-quality
proposals & value propositions
• Effectively facilitate, manage, and support each proposal process phase,
including Kick off, onboarding, and delivery.
• Assists the CEO in promoting the solution in its product, service, and business
aspects during client meetings, or conference calls. Participates in the definition
of the solution and sales strategy to approach specific prospects and close deals
Candidate Qualifications, Education, Experience, Characteristics:
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ government Agri business proposal
knowledge/experience – preferably in the agribusiness -warehouse – and
related PaaS technologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to create .foster
and expedite business proposals to Bank, and NBFC financial institutions and
work effectively with a wide range of contributing areas -
• Ability to create, compose, and edit excellent high-quality written materials,
and compelling proposals, that showcase Whrrl’s offerings, while under timing
• Knowledgeable of business operations, technology, legal and contract terms,
pricing and compliance, quality assurance, and business communications
• Action/Results Oriented: Holds themself accountable. Pursues excellence.
Focuses on the outcome
- To creat exclusive distributor or distribution outlets.
- To supervising the sales growth of your team members to obtain profits.
- To build relationships with customer needs,market trends and competitors.
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts. Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL companies like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises of ambitious, reliable, and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems. If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in the company.
- Maintain and expand the Company's database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and brief the sales manager.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Following up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Proven lead generation experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
What can you expect at Intugine?
A young team of like-minded, intellectually curious colleagues working together in a high paced learning environment with a flat hierarchy. An open environment where there would be continuous mentorship to help you achieve your peak potential.
- On-Field-Job majorly
- Preferably from Appliances Background
- Reporting to Regional Head