Our client works as a marketing platform for news publications that helps businesses engage their readers using push notifications. They help their clients to engage their users with relevant conversations across channels through products such as web push notifications, mobile app notifications and messenger notifications. Their main focus is on editors and audience managers to help them with relevant features to drive audience loyalty.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, our client was founded in 2016 by an IIT, Bombay graduate. With regards to recognition, they have won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Awards 2020.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for managing inbound inquiries and signups/ acquisition, onboarding these customers, nurturing them, and driving revenue.
What you will do:
- Generating revenue by working through pre-qualified leads
- Presenting & demonstrating our solutions to customers via phone/web meetings
- Working cross-functionally with marketing in order to drive revenue for the company
- Building your sales pipeline of all opportunities through Leads and Campaigns and updating on a weekly basis
- Owning and driving at least 3X pipeline targets on a monthly basis
- Strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzing multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommending appropriate solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the company's competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Managing pipelines and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure
- Following up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensuring high translation of lead to revenue
- Periodic Reporting to Global Sales Manager
- Being Accountable for the accuracy of reporting
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- Aptitude for prospecting, identifying sound business opportunities, and closing business
- Willingness to accept change and reorient efforts according to the dynamic work environment
- Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- High degree of accountability and passion for work
- Experience presenting data and analytics in a compelling way
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Openness to work in Shifts
· To identify new business opportunities /development
· Outreach the customers with Product basket
· Achieve set targets in terms of revenue & Volume
· To maximize sales from current and potential customers
· Ensuring customer relationship management of new & existing
· To ensure competitor analysis: Tracking competitor's activities and
communicating the same to the Managers time to time.
· Maintaining the commercial hygiene-Manage Accounts receivables,
Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts
Qualifications and Skills:
● A graduate
● Prior experience in sales (preferred)
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
• Apart from CTC additional monthly incentives, travel reimbursement,
phone and internet reimbursement.
• 6 days working and 2-wheeler is a must
• Need to have understanding of the market that they will work on
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
- Individual Contributor role reporting to Business Development Manager.
- Minimum 1 year of experience from B2B Presales/ Sales/ Business Development/ Customer Service with upselling involved.
- Communication should be above average in both Oral and written with emphasis on vocabulary.
- Should be from international focused companies/teams. Domestic also can be considered if communication is excellent.
Involving Business Development activities for US market
- B2B sales experience (US Market)
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Lead Generation
- Cold calling
- Outbound sales experience
- Hard core sale
- Pre- sales / Online Marketing/ Email Marketing
A leading Indian Pharmaceutical MNC is looking for a ZSM to take care of its FMCG portfolio of Personal Care, Baby care and Food & Beverages businesses in Southern states of India.
He would be taking care of all sales/ revenue generating activities in the zone by leading a team of ASMs to drive trade & marketing initiatives and drive retail expansion profitably.
He would be responsible for the distribution in General Trade for the Zone. Would be responsible for best daily, weekly, monthly review mechanisms within the team and ensure all trade initiative reporting is conducted in time and for100% utilisation of SFA and DMS.
Working experience in the state of Karnataka or Kerala is essential.
- Taking the ownership for this pulp sales to our esteemed B2B2C clients
- Connecting with potential clients and converting them into paying customers
- Working with clients to customise our pulp offering as per their needs.
- Developing a team for regional sales team for better client interaction.
- Exploring the possibilities for FMCG product marketing with the pulp.
- Identifying the demand in this sector and accordingly helping the company in defining the growth strategy.
- Creating a big impact in agro and food processing sector which is currently lagging in the country.
What you need to have:
- Understanding of pulp industry, experience in food processing or manufacturing sector
- Fast learner, good understanding of food industry
- Previous work experience in food industry will be advantageous
- Computer literate with hands on experience with basic Microsoft office and email communication.
- Looking for opportunity in agro / FMCG / Food processing sector
- Keen on giving a boost to a lagging sector
Zonal School Sales Manager
About the role :
At HealthSetGo, we have a team of bright, passionate business development managers, who believe in our company motto that we don't just sell our solutions to our customers, but we sell ourselves: our love of innovation, our empathetic approach to winning and retaining customers, and desire to delight everyone we come in contact with. We want someone to be a part of this team and take HealthSetGo to further greatness.
This exciting role will involve the following responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for Business Development strategy and its execution
- Decide on roll-out strategy, manage process of growing into new markets
- Identify potential business opportunities, size the opportunity to determine its attractiveness and priority, prepare a plan for addressing it, and executing this plan directly
- Work closely with Product, Tech and Ops teams to design leading products with revenue impacts
- Give feedback and insights to how products are viewed by the market, and give input into product management and development prioritization processes
- Manage sales process, systems and pipeline to achieve 'scalable intimacy' and win valuable business swiftly
- Manage account management process and systems to ensure customer loyalty and retention, encourage word-of-mouth advertising, high customer satisfaction, and increase in value for existing accounts
Business Development :
- Actively pursue strategic or large business development opportunities, taking responsibility for winning the business and maximizing its commercial success
- Identify new channels for integrating or distributing our technology, and leading the development and success of those new channels
- Strike deals to maximize monetization potential of the product set, including identifying and prioritizing new opportunities
About you :
Here at HealthSetGo we value dedication, enthusiasm, and a love of innovation. We are disrupting the Healthcare industry, and welcome candidates who want to be a part of this ambitious journey. But it's not just hard work, we definitely appreciate a bit of quirkiness and fun along the way. You have a strong technical background, able to understand the capabilities of our technologies and design high-level solutions for potential customers and partners you will have experience selling education, Edutech, or childcare solutions to Schools or Government you will have experience of sales and account management
- You recognize the role account management can play alongside sales, and can create initiatives and campaigns for retention and engagement alongside new business and marketing initiatives
- You will have a strong understanding of the education, healthcare, and schools space, with a network of contacts you have built up in those circles
- You will be brilliant at spotting new channels for our product and services, and have the confidence and tenacity to reach out and develop those channels to achieve revenue targets
- You will be a natural negotiator, able to get contracts and deals signed with partners and knowing where to push and where to acquiesce, building a relationship alongside winning the deal
- You will love winning deals, and create a culture of vibrancy and success within your department
- You are able to think strategically alongside a passion to turn strategy into results
- You will be charming, personable, and sincere, embodying the HealthSetGo spirit as you interact with the outside world
- You are a natural communicator, not just to your peers but providing insight and updates to the office of the CEO
- You have a sense of humour, are ambitious, and love the thrill and madness of working in a start-up environment.
About HealthSetGo :
HealthSetGo is India's largest healthcare organisation for schools with the mission to nurture the largest network of health promoting schools; hence achieving the vision of a healthy India. Founded by Priya Prakash, HealthSetGo currently operates in over 70+ cities across India with 250,000+ students and parents under its award-winning flagship Health Program HealthSetGo CARE which monitors the healthy growth and health education of students at School. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals 3&4, HealthSetGo aims to nurture India's health ecosystem. HealthSetGo has won many awards including Indian Education Award, IDA Award, Healthcare Innovation Award, Cartier Women's Initiative Award with its founder being inducted into the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018 list.