Job Description: Hiring for Real Estate Rental Division - AZURO - Sales Manager
* Team Handling Role (Must have previous experience)
* Onboarding customers to the rental properties
* Finding tenants to the owner
* Take Care of property management and services
* Generate leads and fix appointments with customers
* Visit the property and explain about property to the customer, also convince the customer to onboard our property
Qualification - Graduation Must 60% scored
Total Sales Experience - 4 to 5 years
Relevant Experience Compulsory
CTC - Upto 5.00 LPA
Job Location - Multiple (Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad)
Please contact and share your updated resume on below coordinates.
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at squareyards dot co dot in
About Square Yards
● Grow our partner network and,
● Strike business partnerships and alliances to help our network scale by generating
You will be responsible for the overall revenue target for the company. You will lead a team
of 4-5 members when you join.
About the startup
● We are a young insurance-technology start-up that is trying to augment human with
technology to enable them to sell more and therefore lead to higher earnings
● We are looking for people who share our vision, are passionate about fintech, and
have the potential to become thought leaders in the field.
Roles and Responsibilities
When it comes to lead generation, it generally becomes a little bit tougher to get if we're new and we are without a client list. But there's no reason to wait to talk or reach people who already trust us, such as friends, family, former co-workers.
We need to be active in our community – volunteering is a good way to establish our
reputation as head of sales. But we can also show off our insurance industry chops by:
● Hosting insurance seminars for small-business owners.
● Taking part in area meetups or online forums.
You will be responsible to onboard wealth managers, financial planners, health tech
companies who want to upsell health insurance and make a business case for them to
generate revenue via this channel.
● We provide them a user-friendly platform from where they can easily register for free
and can access the Training Program via Mobile application/ website.
● Throughout the 7 days of the online course, it should be self-explanatory that they
will be able to understand the process, requirements, benefits, advantages of the
○ Is your health covered enough?
○ Why do you need health insurance?
○ How to be smart about taxes.?
○ How much income can I generate by becoming a partner?Business Partners
● Build a process based on the business requirement of the partner and enable the
partner to upsell health insurance effectively.
● Ensure technology, marketing, and operation undertakings are implemented to
ensure smooth functioning of the created business processes
● Execute partnership agreements and timeline to take the partner live.
Tons of people need insurance, but most of them aren't sitting in any agency. They need to
start meeting them by:
● Attending meetup groups and networking events.
● Getting active on social media.
● Connecting with their alumni association.
Expand their Horizons
If we only go to the same old events, we’re only going to meet the same old people. We
need to do some homework to find out which events attract ideal clients. For example, we
might take our business cards to -
● Charity events.
● Meetup groups.
● Small business associations.
Use Social Media
Social media sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, can be a networking
goldmine. Every business professional has a LinkedIn profile we can endorse, a Facebook
page we can like, or tweets we can retweet.
Launch OneAssure as an insurance partner with the business partner. Help the partner
achieve their revenue outcome by planning and executing a plan in conjunction with
5-8 years of Marketing/Business Development/Sales/ Operations experience in an Insurance Company or Broker or any Insurance Intermediary.
● Strong communication, networking, and persuasion capabilities
● Data-driven problem-solving attitude
● Go-getter with a positive attitude and the ability to think outside the box
leap.club is a community led professional network for women. our mission is simple - more women in leadership positions. leaders from google, tinder, uber, bain, zomato, microsoft, along with solid entrepreneurs and professionals have joined our mission. we are funded by top angels and funds in India.
about the role:
- you lead a team of member onboarding managers while onboarding new members and owning individual as well as team targets.
- in this role, you will be the face of leap and hold end to end responsibility for growing our community. female candidates are preferred since we are building a network for women.
- an ideal candidate would have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to hold an interesting conversation, high level of ownership and leadership skills.
- 4-5 years of solid sales/ client facing experience with at least a 1-2 years of experience leading a team are a huge plus!
With the ever-increasing demand in the educational industry, our client acts as an ed-tech platform that provides various interdisciplinary courses, in turn providing critical future skills.
They follow a curriculum that is collated globally and has been developed by industry experts. Some of the programmes offered by them include Artificial Intelligence, iOS App Development, Robotics, Augmented & Virtual Reality (AR/VR), etc. Benefits of their platform include online accessibility 24*7, live & practical application, programmes for every age group, etc.
Headquartered in Gurugram, our client was founded by a veteran entrepreneur who is an alumnus of Harvard Business School.
As a Sales Head B2B, you will be responsible for leading the targets towards attaining that goal, tracking and reporting critical performance indicator data for your team.
What you will do:
- Rolling out new sales initiatives, targeted pitches, and modified sales approach depending on the nature of the business you are approaching
- Implementing the required sales training processes for your sales associates, preparing them for their responsibilities most effectively and efficiently possible
- Delivering pitches to critical clients and other key accounts in your zone yourself
- Being abreast of the latest developments in the space and implementing strategic/ tactical plans if needed
- Mapping the market on product/ competition and the onboarding of customers when they enter the company
- Actively approaching targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Searching for new client leads
- Managing relationships with existing customers
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Upselling products and services
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA from tier 1 B School
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office [Word, Excel and PowerPoint] and CRM software [Zoho CRM]
- Prior experience in B2B sales desired
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Ability to build and maintain solid and lasting business relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Ability to work with aggressive targets and think of out-of-the-box solutions when in a deadlock
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Aspiration to be the best in the business with your every action
- Very good connects with B grade Schools for Edtech product sales
- Dynamic Professional in Leading & Driving the Telecalling Team, setting up Revenue Targets in line with Organisational Goals.
- Motivating & Mentoring team to achieve & Exceed Individual & Team Targets.
- Ability to forge alliances quickly.
- Provide team with a vision and objectives and manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily Targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 3 - 6 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) tele-sales experience is preferable.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculum globally.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis.
- Perks and bonuses: Contests, parties, trips and much more!
- Medical Insurance: We provide medical insurance to all our employees.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Job Role : Consultant - Nutritionist (Sales Team)
- Evaluating strengths and weaknesses of clients, considering their medical conditions, recording the progression through program stages, and recommending/implementing protocol or program changes as required.
- Managing/Moderating group coaching on chat groups by motivating clients towards fitness.
- Converting free trial clients to premium clients.
Skills and Qualification:
- Tech and internet savvy.
- Deep understanding of clinical nutrition.
- Good teamwork/interpersonal and excellent skills.
- A postgraduate qualification in nutrition with a special course in diabetes/sports nutrition with relevant work experience will be advantageous.
Look forward to
· Fun & work at the same place with the amazing work culture and flexible timings.
· Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!
Job Title: Executive/Senior Executive Department: Customer Support Sales
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
We are looking for proactive executives for the outbound insurance sales process. Incumbent will be responsible for calling prospective clients and provide them suitable insurance policies as per their requirements.
Reporting to: Manager - Customer Support
Nature of the Job: Full - Time Experience: 0 - 5 years
Shift type : Day shift
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
∙ Respond to inbound website leads for general insurance products such as workmen compensation, marine insurance, and group health insurance
∙ Follow-up with leads regularly to collect information from prospective clients to source quotations
∙ Share product information articles, infographics, and videos to prospective clients to persuade them to finalize benefit structure
∙ Use proprietary pricing engines and calculators to generate prices for the client. If required, coordinate with in-house technical team for pricing deviations
∙ Generate payment links from the website and share with the client. Follow-up with the client to ensure payment is made
∙ Confirm payment receipt to the client. Coordinate with the policy issuance team to share policy copy with the client.
∙ Follow-up with existing clients to cross-sell other insurance products including personal and commercial insurances.
Who we are:
SecureNow is an insurance intermediary firm set up in 2011. We serve 20000+ insurance clientsacrossIndia, including leading Fortune 500 companies, listed domestic majors, leading e-commerce firms, andlarge investment firms and their portfolio companies. We have a large number of Micro, Small andMedium Enterprises (MSME) clients, and we attempt to cost-effectively distribute required insurance products among under-insured MSME segments.
We help our clients to structure, procure and service insurance solutions. Our product rangeincludesEmployee Benefits, Asset, and Liability insurance solutions, retail insurance products, and certain products specially created for target clients.
SecureNow is a pioneer in the online marketing of B2B insurance solutions in India. This has helped us develop a pan-India customer base. Our clients are assured of a minimum20%better deal than alternate sourcing methods, quick policy issuance, and benchmark services towards claim settlement.We have rich and deep relationships with all Indian insurers, both in the non-life and life spaces.
SecureNow is a recognized thought leader in the insurance industry. Our reputed associations include:
- We are on the board of the Insurance Brokers Association of India (IBAI) - We’ve published the Mint-SecureNow Mediclaim Ratings of health insurance products for 8years- Our insurance columns appear each month in the Economic Times online - We feature in weekly and monthly insurance columns in LiveMint and Moneycontrol, andare
regularly seen on MoneyControl TV, ETNow, and TimesNow TV channels - We are the Insurance partner for the FICCI MSME group
Some of the recognitions that SecureNow has received include:
- Selected in the Top 3 Broker Category finalists of the Asia Insurance Industry Awards list for 2020- Winner of the SKOCH Order of Merit Awards for 2019, 2018 and 2017 - In the Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Broker of the year” award by Asia InsuranceReviewfor two consecutive years 2015 and 2016
- Won the “Claims Innovation Award Asia-Pacific 2016” and in the 3 companies shortlistedinAsiafor“Technology Initiative of the year” award in 20th Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2016 - Top 3 mobile applications in Spotlight Awards 2015 in Seed category organized by TechHR- A case study on SecureNow won the 1st prize in the Global case study competitionorganizedbyISB-Ivey
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
Ownership for Proposal Management, Sales Presentations, Research Management, Sales collaterals and Client Visit.
To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
Identifying the Business opportunities, Lead generation through online, social media and existing sources.
Role may also include assisting BD head to negotiate and close the deal.
E-Tendering, Bidding, Invoice Generation, Purchase order, Lead generation, Client relationship