· Creating Sales lead
· Customer visit to the scale
· Converting lead to prospects/order.
· Meeting customers and providing necessary product information to all the stakeholders
· Proposal and customized solution to be shared with a customer
· Maintain relationship with customer
About Padhega Bharat
problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
Good understanding of offline marketing activities like organizing events, corporate and
other communities’ tie-ups
Leading the process of generating enquiry and branding of the organization.
Consolidate the enquiries and touch base with them in very structured and planned
manner resulting in conversion.
Good interpersonal and communication skills for presenting the ideas and positioning the
brand to colleges and corporates across the country.
Work with target-oriented mindset and always willing to take new challenges
Keep exploring and executing marketing and events tie-ups with the potential colleges,
corporations, and other prospects
Planning and executing events in good footfall targeted areas
Accelerate customer adoption of Business • Analytics / RPA / DevOps etc. • Services Business • Understand customer preferences adequately, • Be able to handle discussions independently with the client • Present offerings to CXO level audience • Be comfortable with the fact that the business is composed of many small deals • Being a business that is composed of small and mid-sized ARRs • Execute for closure in the week/ month and plan for the quarters ahead • Are natural team players • Work closely with the OEM team and Partners to ensure success across all • service lines.
- Dynamic Professional in Leading & Driving the Telecalling Team, setting up Revenue Targets in line with Organisational Goals.
- Motivating & Mentoring team to achieve & Exceed Individual & Team Targets.
- Ability to forge alliances quickly.
- Provide team with a vision and objectives and manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily Targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 3 - 6 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) tele-sales experience is preferable.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculum globally.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis.
- Perks and bonuses: Contests, parties, trips and much more!
- Medical Insurance: We provide medical insurance to all our employees.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
ABOUT Entropik Technologies: -
Entropik is World’s Leading Emotion AI Platform helping Brand’s measure & optimize their customer experience. Its SAAS Platform www.affectlab.io is embedded with proprietary Emotion recognition Technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking & Brainwave mapping. Rated as one of the Top Emotion Recognition players by Gartner and with Multiple Global Patents pending, Entropik is on a scale Journey to bring Consumer’s emotional intelligence as an offering to Brands.
Intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8nS6-t16A
About the company: http://www.entropiktech.com
WHAT’s Affect Lab?
Affect Lab is a one-stop consumer behavior research platform that combines EEG, Facial Expression Analysis & Eye Tracking under one roof. We help brands across FMCG, Media, Automotive, Education, Healthcare, Advertising, Consumer Durable, E-Commerce, Banking & Finance industries to look through the lens of their consumers, understand their subconscious response, decode Cognitive and Behavioural Metrics, and get actionable insights in real-time.
Product references: www.affectlab.io
Designation: Enterprise Sales Manager (US / SEA / EU / India + MENA Market )
Job Location: - Bangalore
Role Qualification: 8+ Years of experience selling B2B SaaS products to CMO Organisations at Brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive Enterprise Expansion to deliver top Line targets as per the quarterly / annual quotas.
- Work along with a team of SDRs to build a predictable mid and bottom funnel in the sales pipeline.
- Close Deals across Mid-Market & Enterprise Opportunities
- A clear understanding of B2B SaaS sales process.
- Experience in B2B SaaS organisation as SDR/ BDR or AEs is a bonus.
- Should have sold to CMO Organisations across CPG, Media/ OTT, Digital First Consumer Brands in past.
If winning a Sales deal gives you a kick in life.
If you thrive in a high velocity start-up environment and
If No Upper cap sales commission excites you; then we should talk a deal.
kolkata location jobs.
Immediate joiners required for night shift !!
We are hiring for Website Sales (Outbound Voice)
Shift: US Shift (Night)
Designation: CCE/ Team Lead.
Process: B2B Website process.
Salary: Upto 15K +Huge Incentives+other benefits
5 Days Working, saturday and sunday fixed off.
Experience Required: minimum 6 months in B2B Website Sales.
Candidates should be comfortable to work in Night shift
Immediate joiners required.
Aryston web solution pvt. ltd.
What will be your role as Sales Rockstar at Hevo?
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure) for North American markets
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
What are we looking for?
- 1 to 5 years of experience in End-to-End Sales/Business Development in SaaS/IT Product/IT Services organization in North American markets
- Prior or current experience in managing end to end sales lifecycle i.e. Inbound Lead to Closure
- Must have prior experience of managing sales/business development North American market
- MBA (Sales and Marketing) or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (Preferred)
Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities.
Work closely with Account Management to reach revenue targets.
Increase sales to existing and new customer base.
Works with internal marketing to develop specific campaigns supporting the sales initiatives.
Travel to Client sites as needed.
Consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 10% performer, President’s Club, etc.)
Energetic, upbeat, tenacious operator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
Prove your sales success and prowess with income documentation
Successful sales pros in this industry have proficiency in the learning industry
Base salary plus commissions
Added accelerators and performance bonuses for higher earnings
Larger deals closing monthly is expected
Only those candidates who own and dominate this space will be considered