We're looking for a smart get-things-done attitude Sales Executive. Your primary focus would be to run Sales for our products Societynmore and GateSecure - engaging with clients, and presenting online/in-person demos. You'll be responsible for Lead Generation leveraging your expertise and different strategies for rider and driver marketing. Building client relations and helping the product development with client feedback will essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Your responsibility shall include marketing the Online product offered by Societynmore in the the area of Cooperative Housing and Commercial societies primarily for Mumbai & Pune market.
2) Co- ordinating with our development Vendors, Managers/Committee Members of Co-operative Society clients of the company as and when required for matters relating to our Society management portal.
3) You need to acquire and build complete knowledge of the online Modules offered by the Company for your own understanding and contributing to the marketing activity for the company product. Please note for the purpose of Sales, all weekends (Saturday & Sunday) shall be working. There will be a weekly off on Monday.
1) Presentation Skills with Good Communication.2) Expertise in Field Sales, expanding product reach and strategies for the same.
3) Demonstrated Track record in driving Sales and Marketing in previous roles.
4) Knack for optimizing the processes/workflows accomplishing the desired results.
About Remindnmore Info. Com. Pvt. Ltd.
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Telesales Manager, you will lead the telesales team to deliver on the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products (K-12) & execute it with excellence.
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implement them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
- An MBA/PGDM/Grad. From the Tier-1 institute is preferred.
We are looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our joyful Bengaluru team to skyrocket our projects in 2022 and beyond! You will play a key role in our India expansion by qualifying, supporting and managing inbound leads to a close and working effectively with our outreach strategy.
You will report to Karan, the Head of India, who opened the local entity in 2020 and work closely with our Sales team.
Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid “Work From Home” policy with 3 days at the office per week)
What you will do:
- Achieve the company’s sales goals for the Indian market
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive landscape, and internal tools & processes.
- Conduct product demos to leads and follow-up until they convert into paying customers. You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Assess leads requirements, solve their problems and anticipate future needs to increase revenue.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue regional targets.
- Reinforce the AppTweak’s presence and reputation in India
- Represent and advocate AppTweak’s brand during major mobile marketing conferences throughout the year in various locations such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc (participate in 5 to 10 events per year)
- Connect with C-level and senior executives in the mobile and gaming industry to grow AppTweak’s reputation
- Organize and host ASO-related networking events to increase brand awareness and reputation
- Actively participate in cross-department cooperation.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales processes.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistency in outreach/emailing campaigns and inbound initiatives.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Product and Customer Success, to better align client-facing efforts by taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years experience in Sales or Business Development with a proven track record of closing deals
- Former experience in a SaaS company and the mobile marketing industry
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present online or in-person
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps.
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or others) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated.
- Experience with people & project management.
What’s in it for you: We care about you!
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy
- Competitive compensation package (fixed + variable)
- 25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with various high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, and Friendly.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: we speak more than 15 languages altogether.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to ensure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
He/She would be leading the sales for Managed Services, which involves :
1. Tracking & managing inbound leads.
2. Outbound lead creation.
3. Lead qualification.
4. Follow-up on qualified leads.
5. Explaining MS service proposition, Ecom business requirements & handling queries.
6. Commercial discussion & negotiations.
7. Final contract closure & 8. Handover to Onboarding team
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Min 3 years’ Experience in B2B sales ( Ecommerce background preferred)
2. Min Graduate (MBA Preferred)
3. Excellent communication & writing skills
4. Fluent in English & Hindi
5, Basic Excel & PPT working skills
1. Rapport building on the call
2. Active listening
3. Qualification questioning
4. Objection handling
5. Post Sale relationship management
6. Positive attitude
7. Team Player
- Prior experience in Inside sales
- Target Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work hard and achieve the target as a team player
- Client-focused and less TAT for conversion
- Ability to generate reference and leads from existing and prospects
- Multi-lingual skills are added advantage
- Basic use of computers, CRM and giving a demo to clients on trading software
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
We require block sales manager in all blocks of Baripada district to carry out the following responsibilities:- • To create a sales field in his own block • To create 3 stock points in his block • To share daily growth report to senior authority • To prepare own visiting schedule • To share issues and feedback with team leader • To prepare a sales plan for own • To make himself aware of the sales target • To achieve his sales target • To respect procedure and policies of the company