Main Purpose of Job:
1. Responsible for Lead Generation and Client Conversion (Closing deals with Pharmacies and Doctors)
2. Working on Client Retention and Marketing Strategies (Onboarding patients by doing promotional activities)
3. Cold calling and Field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key Activities - End Results
1. R&D for Lead Generation:
Will ensure lead generation and conversion as well.
2. Competitive Research Analysis:
Research will ensure less error rates and hence more efficiency.
3. Provide Weekly and Monthly reports:
Will show regular growth and advancements.
4. Identify potential market and test them extensively:
Opens new market ways and hence will help in increasing revenue.
5. Collecting and evaluating customer feedback:
Will show customer or client satisfaction.
6. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data:
Will provide more insights and hence increase productivity.
1. Experiences in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs.
2. Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
3. Highly Energetic
4. Self-discipline & commitment
5. Innovative & Creative
6. Cost Consciousness
7. Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel & PowerPoint)
8. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
9. A creative approach to problem-solving skill
10. Tactful, mature, flexible.
11. Result oriented
12. Strategic Thinker
13. Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationship.
14. Strong verbal and written communication
About DigitalDawai Services Pvt Ltd
at Star Estate
- Understanding of real estate market
- Designing and implementing of sales strategies for targeted revenue.
- Meetings prospective customers to present project & following up the sales
- Product knowledge by market research for better deliverable
- Achieve Sales targets for all Residential & Commercial Projects
- Respond to customer and broker queries and complaints Timely
- Identify potential customers, engage with them on a regular basis to convert the lead
- Direct Sales & Channel Sales
- Should have good and relevant experience in Sales.
- Good Communication Skills.
• Set sales goals and develop sales strategies
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, and in person
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Achieving & exceeding business goals and targets for Gold Loans business
- Creating a strong & compliant sales culture to drive acquisitions, profitability and employee development
- Managing and supporting the effective deployment of team of sales professionals with respect to the geographical area, exploring new markets and in allocating resources to most profitable opportunities
- Identifying the need of sales training, analyzing changing market trends, channel deployment etc
- Ensuring implementation of promotional plans & contests and suggesting new and innovating promotion plan for the area of work
- Recruiting and Retaining high performers
- Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement to drive results & high levels of employee satisfaction
- Grooming of the team to achieve their respective targets
- Managing the Distribution through Dealer relations and servicing the Dealers, and their concerns in an appropriate manner
- Managing the Delinquency of the business sourced to ensure health of portfolio
- Ensuring 100% Collections
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate with experience in gold loan mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment
Business development and sales exp from education tech.
Organization Name: Agami Realty
Company Website: https://agami.co.in/
Position Name: Real Estate Sales Executive
Job Location: Boisar
Nature of Job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs.10,000 to Rs.14,000
Candidates residing in Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu will be preferred
Sales Executive job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Telephonic conversation with prospects and explaining project amenities and pricing
- Set up personal meeting with the potential clients to ensure maximum site visits
- Showing sample flat and explaining the project in detail
- Explaining the customer about the EMI and loan eligibility
- Housing loan processing follow up till disbursement
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
GrowSmart SMB Solutions Private Limited - We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company based in Chennai. Our all-in-one, vertical-focused ERP product - GrowSmart - is used by industry leaders all across India. We work with companies in the following verticals: HVAC, MEP, Medical Equipments, Industrial Equipments, System Integrators, Fitness Equipments, and the like. Our Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
Our Culture: Young, friendly, and flat team; respect for every individual; challenging work environment; larger responsibilities earlier in your career; freedom to innovate; commitment towards results; recognition for hard work; good work-life balance.
About the job: We are in the Scale-Up phase of our journey. We are looking for growth-orientated SDRs to join us and help scale our growth. We are focused on India and Asia. So, no night shifts.
Designation: Sales Development Representative
Experience: 1-3 years experience in an outbound SDR role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Gain a clear understanding of the product, ICP, value proposition, and product positioning.
- Research, Identify, prospect, and qualify leads in assigned industry verticals.
- Generate SQLs through outbound campaigns - cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn.
- Consistently meet monthly targets for activities, demos, and SQLs.
- Experiment, measure, learn, and refine the outbound playbook.
- Maintain contacts/leads, activities in CRM
- Nurture leads through emailers, social media engagements.
- Demonstrated expertise in prospecting and lead generation in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication - English, Hindi (optional). Excellent email and written communication.
- Proven track record of prospecting via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn.
- Consultative sales - understand and clearly articulate value proposition to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to answer customer questions.
- Passionate, energetic, and persuasive
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejections
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Job Perks: Not a large team, so you have a wide scope for learning, performance, and growth. Modern and state of the art workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Competitive salary, uncapped variable pay. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work. Medical insurance for self.
Greeting for the day!!
Here we have an super urgent opening for Business Development Executive-Female Candidates only can apply
Business Development Responsibilities
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So, from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Business Development Executive Skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Interested candidate can apply
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.