- Bachelor’s degree
- Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to perform annual goals successfully.
- Work with teams to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to secure the technical win best.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with customers and influential relationships.
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are empowering the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Ability to close sales.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new partnership opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Working to Learn and Upgrade Yourself.
- A stipend of INR 8,000/mo with the possibility of a full-time offer(Stipend+ 300%) depending on performance.
- Monthly bonus (5-10% of sales value creation)
- Mentorship sessions by our expert base and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
- Pitching them the product, and giving a demo
- Registering on our platform
- Taking followups
- Cold calling
- Doing lead generation from different platforms
at Gulf Client
- Contributing to the business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our firm
- Being a part of the business development team, locating and pitching to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the region.
- Identifying, filtering, calling, emailing and presenting f2f - offerings to new prospects and existing stakeholders.
- Working closely with Engineering, Delivery and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate targeted pipeline.
- Fostering and maintaining client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades)
- Designing and delivering online media plans / growth strategies / presentations for clients.
- Preparing formats for Sales Collaterals like Proposals, Decks, Engagement Letters, etc.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and close sales.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- During the sales process, if appropriate, managing the proof of concept with support from a product engineer.
- Helping continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future business development team members.
What you need to have:
- Graduate from Tier1/ Tier2 college
- 2 - 5 years of experience in SaaS or Digital Advertising or SEO technology / agency sales
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and ecosystem as a whole
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CEO and CMO is a plus
- Track record of results-oriented work.
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture would be a big plus.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Engineering or Maths Honors educational background
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence
Keep records of sales.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Must to have- Prior experience working as BDE with IT /Software organization.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Needed only those candidate who have prior working experience with IT /Software organization.
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Experience in the IT company will be preferred
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business Proposals and Workflows
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects, and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for a profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining a healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
Handling international as well as local cliental to solve their query and also sell them residential projects in the Mumbai region.
Searching for the new cliental apart from traffic on website by corporate visits and corporate tie-ups.
Making Relationship with existing builders and doing new tie-ups with builders/developers.
Meeting Targets with Monthly & Quarterly Deadliness & Business Development operations.
Doing outbound calling to convert prospective clients into sales.
Figure out the potential of new projects and to do tie-ups with them.
Making Site visits to clients in Residential Projects of different Reputed Builders.
Collecting Brokerage from the Builder/Developer after sale of their project.
Providing after sales services to client & assisting in Home Loans.