If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
About Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. (Byju's)
Hope you're doing great!!
We do have an immediate opening for the post of Techno Sales(Automotive), Please go through the requirement and get back with your updated resume if you are interested.
- Should have Min 1+ Years exp inexperience in Automotive Industry preferred with knowledge in MS office or similar Industrial experience
- Looking for a male candidate who can join Immediate or Max 15 Days, Also the candidate should be ready to come down for F2F in Chennai
- The ideal candidate should be a Dynamic person with a pleasing personality and good communication skills are required
- Looking for someone with graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering/Business Mgmt Degree
Thanks & Regards
You shall be required to undertake the following roles and responsibilities as may be deemed necessary by the company or your senior managers:
- Create databases for calling prospective clients by searching relevant contact information on the internet.
- Make sales calls to prospective customers identified by you or the sales team or management.
- Create schedules for meetings, appointments and demonstrations with prospective customers
- Prepare presentation material as needed for clients and prospects.
- Give product demonstrations to clients either through remote sessions or by physically meeting them at their business address.
- Visit prospective and existing customers at their place of business if so requested by the customer or the management or, in your opinion, would enhance the customer engagement and result in a sale.
- Follow up with prospects for meetings, demonstrations and making a final sale.
- Maintain and manage records of sales calls, prospects and the details of interaction with each prospect, including contact persons, phone numbers, emails etc.
- Submit detailed weekly reports to senior management on the preceding week’s activities.
- Provide a daily summary of tasks done and outcomes.
- Coordinate with support and technical teams to ensure smooth onboarding of the client.
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. The company is amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2018), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
We are looking for high-performing Sales Development Representatives for our sales team. Selected candidates will be working directly with our sales lead.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales development role in B2B product companies
- Experience in pitching SaaS products in the US or Europe is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent with written communication
- Great articulation & ability to explain with brevity
- Be the face of Astra and pitch the company and our products to the prospects
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity preferred
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, cold emails, social messaging to generate demos
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales development targets
- Report to the Sales Development Leader on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for really smart people to join our team. This will be a remote role & you can work from wherever you wish. We can guarantee a ton of growth & learning if you can guarantee high agency. If you are looking to grow in a fast-growing company and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages creativity, hard work, mistakes, and learning, we'd love to speak with you!
- Initiating partnerships with new Restaurants and actively managing existing relationships, being their P.O.C. for Spicywagon
- Sustaining and growing the relationships which translate to a growth in restaurant base and revenue for the city
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners (Specifically Key Accounts of the City & Country) and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Conducting promotional events & marketing activations in conjunction with the internal teams
- Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising management on maximizing business relationships, and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Being the face of Spicywagon in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for the business
- Confident, Pleasing, and Go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- A Team player
· To identify new business opportunities /development
· Outreach the customers with Product basket
· Achieve set targets in terms of revenue & Volume
· To maximize sales from current and potential customers
· Ensuring customer relationship management of new & existing
· To ensure competitor analysis: Tracking competitor's activities and
communicating the same to the Managers time to time.
· Maintaining the commercial hygiene-Manage Accounts receivables,
Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts
Qualifications and Skills:
● A graduate
● Prior experience in sales (preferred)
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
• Apart from CTC additional monthly incentives, travel reimbursement,
phone and internet reimbursement.
• 6 days working and 2-wheeler is a must
• Need to have understanding of the market that they will work on
JD: Sales Director
Future Analytica is looking for a driven, results-oriented Sales director with experience in the SAAS business. This sales director is expected to lead a team of sales executives covering English speaking markets and manage the revenue and market penetration goals. The Sales Director will be responsible to hire, develop, and lead a team of high-performance individual contributors to scale our presence globally.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, analyzes and implements sales strategy across key accounts to attain company strategic objectives
- Own and hit annual sales targets within enterprises accounts
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Oversees a team of individual contributors to meet or exceed customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Owns strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for sales of products in all stages of the lifecycle
- Develops team talent and pipeline includes attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching includes methodologies, consultative techniques, negotiation, and ABM strategy & tactics.
- Identifies solutions for process and product improvement to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience.
- MBA degree and 10+ years with direct Mid-Market or Enterprise Software selling and management experience.
- 5+ years managing individual contributors selling B2B SaaS software
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modelling, or business intelligence software in the US and UK.
- Experience selling in core AI industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
- Strong analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills to deliver solutions for both internal operations and customers.
- Proven results with both early-stage and market-proven software products
- Experience negotiating large contracts, including working with internal partners (legal, product, management) and external partners (channel, technology, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine flexibility and temperament to succeed in a high-energy, fast-growing startup.
About The Company
AI is the next big revolution for the World. Our technology enables AI for the future. Future analytica is an AI-SAAS platform that enables 10x acceleration and democratization to the entire data science journey. The company is well funded and has a team with decades of operational experience and best practice that can be shared with our clients. We are looking for top talent to help us continue our growth — and grow with us!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why work for us?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at AI/Data analytics alongside stunning specialists with strongly backed up funding.
Since the organization is as yet in the beginning phases, you will see the total lifecycle of the start-up from getting the underlying clients to raising funding rounds. If you stick it out, you will experience extraordinary career growth.
What is the leadership team at FutureAnalytica and who are backing you?
Started by two young entrepreneurs, AI enthusiasts and have a solid experience in data science and analytics.
Dhiraj.K- Founder & CEO
Are you okay with remote employment?
Yes, but only in the India or U.S due to time zone convenience. Sometime in 2022, we may get back to offices and prefer working together.
Have you raised any money?
Yes, we raised seed funding by foreign investors
What is work/life balance like at your company?
As an early-stage startup, we wouldn’t want to hide this reality to prospective candidates: raw hours make a big difference in the impact we can make right now. This won’t always be the case, but it is at present.
So, often we find ourselves working later in the evening, on rare occasions a weekend, but it’s mostly driven by personal ambition. We don’t have any expectations of anyone to do so.
However, we love our employees to work flexible with an open-door policy where any employee can reach founders directly.
Our cultural values are...
Customer First: You put the best interest of customers first. It means doing the right thing for the customer even when none (the customer, your manager) is watching.
Innovation: Be an out of the box thinker
Love of Learning: Be curious to learn and implement
Impact: You accomplish an amazing amount of work
Ownership Taker: You take ownership of your goals and don’t blame others for lack of success and be a problem solver.
Authentic and Honest: You are quick to admit mistakes, learn from it. Always assume everyone is working with the best intention. No behind-the-door criticism.
Pro-active- Do it before someone come to ask for it.
Co-operative- Finally gel well with the team.
So, if you think you’re a right fit and ready to take the challenge why late write to us and our People and Culture department will come in touch with you to discuss further.
1.Sales executives must have good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers
Perks and BenefitsAttractive incentives offered
- Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Conducting market research and developing new marketing strategies
- Generating reports for the effectiveness of the marketing and sales plan.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients .
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and retaining them
- Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement of target market
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven