About Fabogo (formerly known as Mazkara)
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase the company's services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with the company's services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
• Doing Cold Calling
• Identifying Sales Opportunities
• Closing Business Deals
• Following Up With Customers
• Meeting Sales Targets
• Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth
• Explaining The Products To The Customers
Coordinate between sales engineer and customer.
Communicate with prospective customers and explain their benefits about products.
Create Invoice and quotation.
Monitoring sales engineer performance and coordinating with them for lead.
Customer Complaint Resolution.
Basic Knowledge of computers.
Fluency in Communication.
Candidates with knowledge of multiple languages are welcomed.
Salary 100000 to 200000 Per Year
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
What you will do:
- Targeting a specific pool of low and medium usage from the existing set of clients and ensuring to maximise their product usage and call volume
- Conducting regular QBR with the clients being targeted for the expansion or product usage and call volume
- Maintaining the retention rate of the existing clients as per the company benchmark
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the reporting manager
- Getting case studies and testimonials from the targeted pool of clients
- Coordinating with the other departments to meet the allotted benchmarks
- Working on the product metrics to get better understanding of the clients to be contacted
- Providing advanced training to the clients for the advanced and targeted features
- Meeting/ E-meeting clients depending on the client requirements for product training or any additional requirements
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the Reporting Manager
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Passion for sales
- Self-motivatation with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (At least 1-years' marketing experience is a must)
(We are hiring for Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Haryana – We will recruit "one" marketing executive in each district)
- Meeting with students, teachers, training institutes, job seekers, and IT institutes.
- Give presentations about our courses and campaign in schools, institutes, and colleges.
- Time to time follow-up and regular reporting on a daily basis.
- Enrol learners to the courses offered by us.
- Manage data on a regular basis and do proper engagement.
- Maintain client relations.
- Must have at least 1-year of experience in Sales and Marketing. (Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience or networking in Education/EdTech sector)
- Must have good communication skills in English, Hindi, and your regional language.
- Must be a graduate in any stream.
- Must have a 2-wheeler with a valid driving license.
- Salary (Fixed) - From 10k to 35k with good incentive scheme.
- PF and ESI facilities.
- Annual appraisals.
- Travelling allowances (Rs. 3/km), beyond 10 km from your respective home location.
- Internal Job Posting (IJP) facility.
Working hours: 9 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Call or WhatsApp: 639.38.00.148
We are one of the most ambitious start-ups in Digital Learning, conducting digital courses with training and on paper 100% job guarantee. Visit https://www.dl.oneisok.com for more insight.
Provide the best, professional and digital education online, at lowest prices, and also free where possible.
No 10+2 passed person in India seeking employment remains unemployed, with our "job-guaranteed" courses.
**NOTE: THIS IS A DIRECT RECRUITMENT. NO CHARGES ARE INVOLVED.**
#job #opportunity #bestjob #jobseeker #jobs #oneisok #education #edtech #sales #marketing #executive #marketingexecutive #fresher #experienced #UttarPradesh #UP #Haryana #HR #Delhi #DL #Uttarakhand #UK #AllDistricts
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every blocks
To guide them and train them
To inform them their job roles and responsibilities
To promote brand in the market
To create opportunities for business development
To craete positive feedback in the market
To build a positive rapo in the market through team
To generate sales through team
To achieve sales target through team
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.