About Zoltan Properties
Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales
Location - India (Permanent Work From Home)
Website - www.srijan.net
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales who will manage and close deals in Srijan accounts and prospects. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation, Pre-Sales, and marketing teams to cultivate a pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are some of the basic skills that we look at, in this role. Experience in handling full-lifecycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in the specified territory is key to being a successful Srijan representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in the US, who are invested or investing in Salesforce.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience of 7+ years of sales/client origination experience in the US, with Salesforce experience.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
Can work in US time zones.
- End-to-end sales experience with salesforce.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism is a full fledge media school based in Pune, founded in 2008 to produce world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Digital Film making, Animation, Game Design, Visual Effects, Sound Design, Broadcast Media, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is the type of institute that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Gaming. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – www.seamedu.com
Achieve admission targets
- Handling fresh enquiries (making phone calls & walk-ins)
- Follow up calls to the prospective students
- Update CRM
- Follow admission process
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior.
Plan and execute marketing activities
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Monitor lead generation and quality on weekly basis
Student Relations & Grievances Handling
- Students data updation & maintenance
- Ensure to solve student queries (other than technical / functional)
- Help & support students wherever required and students grooming
- Parents interaction and coordination
Support Placement Actvities
Specific Skill Set :
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
As a Startup Growth Manager, you will work closely with - and learn from - our VP of Sales, Founders, and Client Partners to seek new target accounts and expand existing accounts. Flexiple is in hyper-growth mode right now, and this role is instrumental in keeping us on our upward trajectory.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about sales and looking to use this opportunity as a launchpad into inside sales. Learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company and become skilled in researching potential customers, creative outreach, enticing potential clients.
You have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is leading the remote work revolution and changing the way B2B sales is done in the services industry. We expect to grow to $15 million by end of FY22-23.
This is a remote position. However, we require applicants to overlap with both US and Indo-Australian timezone.
- Full Sales Cycle Management: You will manage the entire sales cycle from claiming the lead to closing the sale. As the first and main point of contact for our prospective clients, you will be responsible for bringing these sales to the finish line.
- Client Rapport and Industry Knowledge: Clients are at the heart of everything we do. You will be building rapport with our prospective clients, including researching clients prior to outreach, staying informed on industry trends, and Flexiple's competitors.
- Collaboration with Team Members: You will collaborate with your team to respond to high-volume inbound client leads with urgency. Communicating via Zoom and Slack is critical to maintaining a high level of collaboration and clear communication within the team.
- Growth and Development: Our team has an aversion to complacency. We are always looking to improve both individually and as a team. Being open to and implementing feedback will be critical keys to success in this role and at Flexiple. As you become more comfortable in the role, you will help evolve our demand generation strategy and tactics.
Expectations in Week 1
- Onboard and integrate with Flexiple.
- Learn our business model, about your team members and our story.
- Understand the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
- Become acquainted with the cross functional teams that you will be working along side
Expectations in Month 1
- Complete understanding the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
- Begin to claim and talk to leads, understand their initial needs, overcome any objections, present our value proposition, and close the leads that are a good fit for us and our model.
- Work alongside the various talent units to ensure your prospects are progressing through the funnel.
- Pick up necessary tech skills that are needed for the industry.
Expectations till Month 3
- Be fully ramped up and integrated into the team.
- Continue working on own set of leads and deliver on targets by exhibiting a successful track record of hitting sales goals.
- Build up on the tech skills you picked up in the first month.
Expectations till Month 6
- Have a solid history of claiming and closing new business by consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Identify areas of process improvement to help increase efficiency and effectiveness for the team.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Flexiple, our model, and pass along standard methodologies.
Expectations in Year 1
- Continue to gain and close new business along with managing your funnel to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
- Become a productive, collaborative, and consistent contributor to the team.
Who are you:
- 0-4 years of experience working in the tech/ startup ecosystem or an engineering graduate with basic understanding of technology.
- Previous software or tech-related sales experience and education are a plus.
- You are "client-centric". You will be working with prospective clients daily; uncovering and resolving clients’ issues through value-based selling.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are growing rapidly as a company and, as a result, we move quickly. Having exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage a high volume of clients is key to being successful in this role.
- You have a “will-to-win” attitude. You’re looking to not only meet but exceed your quota and are naturally competitive. We provide a base salary plus commission and want our Startup Managers to make the most out of it!
- You’re a “learn-it-all”. We are looking for someone that is always looking to grow, strives for improvement, and constantly seeks feedback from peers/ leaders.
- Along those lines, you are highly collaborative with your team members. Even as an individual contributor, you seek to share and gain knowledge from those around you.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously; you have a sense of humor and are comfortable with sarcasm. This position does sit on our Sales teams, after all.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Flexiple. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails.
- Generating new sales orders.
- Acting as a bridge between customers & the company.
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e., adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
Specific Skill Set:
- Must be Very Good at English & Kannada Communication.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience as a Sales promoter in the medical field.
- A strong desire to become a sales professional.
OTO Penetration / Market share
Ensure all process compliance in sourcing while building portfolio
Coordination and liaising with other department for smooth process flow
Identifying and reporting the market information to Management
Timely recruitment of the team along with HR and Ensure Hiring quality
Maintain overall portfolio quality by taking inputs from credit and collections
Product Training and Process Training to Team to ensure smooth customer lending journey
BYJU'S IS HIRING FOR SALES ROCK-STARS
Role: Business Development Associate - Field Sales
Location: PAN INDIA
Probation Period: 2 Months CTC during probation period: ₹25,000/month CTC post probation period: ₹ 7 lacs(fixed) + ₹ 3 lacs(variable)
Role: Business Development Associate - Inside Sales
CTC during probation period: ₹25,000/month CTC post probation period: ₹ 5 lacs(fixed) + ₹ 2 lacs(variable)
Note: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: *Bachelor's Degree
*Ready to relocate
*Excellent communication skills
*Decent negotiation & convincing skills
*Comfortable with long working hours and field visits
PERKS: *Amazing work environment
*Best in the industry incentive structure
*International trips and bonus rewards for top performers
*Excellent career growth Opportunitties