About SUN TELEMATICS PRIVATE LTD
- Working with the conference production team to develop an understanding of the event programme.
- Researching attendees and generating sales leads.
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective event attendees.
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships.
- Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with attendees and details.
- Working with the team to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads.
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
- Making a high number of calls to meet daily KPIs, to be set by management.
- Supporting delegates through the registration process.
- Experience in International voice process in sales will be an added advantage.
- Close new deals at a high rate.
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
- Manage records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Reclose new deals at a high rate.
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
- Educate customers on how the services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors and market conditions.
|We are looking for a candidate who can handle vendors such as photographers, makeup artists, wedding planners and soon.|
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Telesales Manager, you will lead the telesales team to deliver on the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products (K-12) & execute it with excellence.
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implement them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 5+ years of experience in building, developing & leading a high performance in tele sales team.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Has exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Has very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
1. Conduct thorough secondary research to identify target accounts and respective contact details for reaching out
2. Reach out to prospects by scheduling email campaigns, LinkedIn, phone calls with an objective to schedule an appointment for a product demo with the business development team
3. Engage with prospects actively to understand their business requirement and present
4. Communicate as a solution by highlighting the relevant product capabilities
5. Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer in the initial engagement
6. Maintain records of all the prospects along with the progress made; present them to the management in the weekly review call
7. Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to utilize the insights you learn from prospects to make the process and product improvements
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 17th May'22 and 21st Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar in B2B/SaaS environment
2. Strong secondary research skills to gather information from internet sources
3. Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
4. Persuasive and results-oriented
5. Self-motivated to think outside the box and able to navigate through ambiguity
6. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
7. Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, etc
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal communication and customer convincing skills
• Excellent calling and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
We are looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our joyful Bengaluru team to skyrocket our projects in 2022 and beyond! You will play a key role in our India expansion by qualifying, supporting and managing inbound leads to a close and working effectively with our outreach strategy.
You will report to Karan, the Head of India, who opened the local entity in 2020 and work closely with our Sales team.
Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid “Work From Home” policy with 3 days at the office per week)
What you will do:
- Achieve the company’s sales goals for the Indian market
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive landscape, and internal tools & processes.
- Conduct product demos to leads and follow-up until they convert into paying customers. You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Assess leads requirements, solve their problems and anticipate future needs to increase revenue.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue regional targets.
- Reinforce the AppTweak’s presence and reputation in India
- Represent and advocate AppTweak’s brand during major mobile marketing conferences throughout the year in various locations such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc (participate in 5 to 10 events per year)
- Connect with C-level and senior executives in the mobile and gaming industry to grow AppTweak’s reputation
- Organize and host ASO-related networking events to increase brand awareness and reputation
- Actively participate in cross-department cooperation.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales processes.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistency in outreach/emailing campaigns and inbound initiatives.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Product and Customer Success, to better align client-facing efforts by taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years experience in Sales or Business Development with a proven track record of closing deals
- Former experience in a SaaS company and the mobile marketing industry
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Team player and over-communicator: track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback and looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to interact with a broad set of clients and the ability to present online or in-person
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps.
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or others) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated.
- Experience with people & project management.
What’s in it for you: We care about you!
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy
- Competitive compensation package (fixed + variable)
- 25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with various high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, and Friendly.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: we speak more than 15 languages altogether.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to ensure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
➢ Attend Sales meetings with client.
➢ Client Account Handling.
➢ Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
➢ Preparing daily sales report and send it to the senior manager.
➢ Primary goal is to ensure customer satisfaction.
➢ Help clients in increasing their business
➢ Ensure customers get accurate and timely updates and all their queries get resolved.
➢ Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, recommending profit and service improvements.
Square Panda is a startup headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with additional offices located in India
and China. We are in a research based Ed-Tech space, focusing on children's early literacy. We
have 3000+ schools under our belt and are proud to cater the needs of English Language
development of 70,000+ kids worldwide. Our multisensory neuroscience research-based phonics
learning system comes equipped with educational games to teach children many essential skills.
With a curriculum that has been specially adapted for Indian schools and children, we strive to
empower beginner learners through phonics awareness.
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
• Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
• Looking after the entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
• Counselling school decision-makers via call, email, or in-person and suggest the best course for prospective students
• Updating and maintaining MIS reports
• Coordinating with the Sales team to fine-tune Pitch and do sales campaign-related activities.
• Any Graduates/ undergraduate can be considered with relevant experience
• Experience: 2 to 5 years in sales
• Candidate must have a good experience in B2C/B2B-Sale
• Should have good convincing skills.
• Good written & spoken English and pitching skills
• Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
• 6 Months Contract
• Work Mode- Work from office
Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
Maintain the sales report of the team
Needs to own hiring, firing and deliverables of at least 10 education counselors
Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
Design & develop business models
Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training
Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
Involved in a lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling