A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers.
He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Employment Type Full-time
Work Time US and Latin America time zone
Apply through this link
- Conduct an onsite needs assessment with customers and a present suite of Engineering Solutions.
- Bring the #1 selling CAD product to manufacturing and design industries.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Manage thesalesactivities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
- Work hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven track record in manufacturing, technology or software sales
- 0-1.5 years of sales experience, with a successful record of sales performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are hiring a Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implement them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside sales/telesales experience into B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has growth mind-set Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
at Disruptive Digital Healthcare platform
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Executing effective product demonstrations.
- Negotiating deal terms and onboard doctors
- Training the Doctors, Paramedics and other staff on using the application after installation.
- Assessing the market, identify and gather competitor information.
- Resolving all queries from the doctor and medical staff regarding the application.
- Being the voice of the physician for product (EMR and App) related features/ improvements in internal discussions
- Liaising with product team in closing product new feature road map/ bugs as and when required
- Making the doctors aware of any new features/ product changes and train them on the related changes.
- Being responsible to develop and maintain metrics and management reports
What you need to have:
- Bachelor in Biotech/ Engineering/ Science/ Commerce
- Experience in regularly meeting and closing sales with MD physicians – CP, Pedia, Gyne, Dermatologists, Psychologists etc
- Understands health tech products and ability to explain the complex business solution in simple terms to physicians
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Knows MS Office, MS excel and power point
- Proficiency in the local language for the given city
- Working relationship with set of doctors in the given city for lead generation
- Experience in relationship handling with super specialists like Cardiologists, Oncologists, Neurologists etc
Experience: 2+ years in Product SaaS Solution sales & Global B2B Sales Location: Gurugram Set-up: Work from Office; Alternate Saturdays working
Generating business for Advantage Club SaaS solutions, using all channels to reach customers
Develop an understanding of customer business and solution requirements
Participating in 3-way solution calls with Sales, Pre-Sales, and Customers to build solutions for our customers
Work collaboratively with solutions delivery team for timely deployment of the solution
Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools
Responsible for generating business from Enterprise Accounts through consultative sales methodology
2+ years of proven SaaS Enterprise sales closing experience, and consistent overachievement of quotas
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
Ability to analyse the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable
Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
Creative & strong solution selling skills
Familiar with social media tools and technologies and their use in prospecting and lead nurturing
Experience in managing high-volume sales pipelines
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
Have excellent time management and organizational skills
Experience in Enterprise HR-Tech domain would be a plus
Experience with Fortune 500 Enterprise companies like Dell, Adobe, SAP, etc., is preferred
Synopsis Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is an HR FinTech firm in the corporate employee benefits space. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, SaaS for digitization, and management of Rewards & Recognition program. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates including Hexaware , Concentrix , EY, Wallmart , Amazon, Marurti, etc., whose employees are using the platform. We are serving 1.5M+ employees, drive transactions worth 2.5M USD every month, and have raised $2M till date.
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Driving new customer acquisitions and will be hunting new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Leading medium-large sized custom engagements involving market assessment, go to market strategy, competition benchmarking, company profiles, therapy area analysis, whitepaper support among others.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities with Fortune 500 companies.
- Providing presales support- proposal building, resource and cost estimation
- Creating sales reports that take a look at the company's sales & developing long term sales goals.
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid- management levels.
- Client interaction : Giving presentation to business heads of pharma companies suggesting them strategic and tactical road map for driving business growth.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of client engagements including client and stakeholder communication, project planning and execution, project management, capability development, and training programs
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Ensuring Partnership scouting & generating data business and garnering consulting projects.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
What you need to have:
- An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SAAS B2B analytics products to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Have a proven track record of performance with more than 100% achievement of sales targets.
- This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
2) Visit to Customer & New Enquiry Generation.
4) Technical & feasibility study.
5) Proposal preparation.
6) Proposal layout preparation
OMIC is a healthcare technology company focused on patient management and treatment outcomes. Our primary objective is to help healthcare providers and patients with the necessary tools to digitize and organize their healthcare data to propagate data driven decisions for better health outcomes.
Technical Sales engineers sell complex technological products or services to healthcare providers. They must have extensive knowledge of the products- parts and functions and must understand the processes that make these products work.
Sound understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics ; Strong verbal and non-verbal communication ;Sales oriented personality ; Critical thinking; Articulate in medical and non-medical terminology ; Fluency in English or Hindi or Regional languages
Technical understanding of product potential + Product Market fit + Marketing Potential
Requirement gathering + Identifying pain areas + Prospect-Market fit + Market dynamics
Technical presentation of product + Mapping user workflow with product workflow
Mapping pain areas to future roadmap of product + Identifying Partners for mass market penetration + Outreach programs through events and conferences
Knowledge transfer to Functional consultants + Reporting on outreach outcomes + Processes oriented with a focus on sales intelligence through feedback + Working with departments to maximize efficiency of processes.