A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers. He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Apply through this link
Coordinate between sales engineer and customer.
Communicate with prospective customers and explain their benefits about products.
Create Invoice and quotation.
Monitoring sales engineer performance and coordinating with them for lead.
Customer Complaint Resolution.
Basic Knowledge of computers.
Fluency in Communication.
Candidates with knowledge of multiple languages are welcomed.
Salary 100000 to 200000 Per Year
accounting, customer management, and payroll for hundreds of thousands of customers
With over $100mn raised and a loyal customer base of close to half-million users, we are
growing fast. But we have bigger goals to achieve. We want every business, in every part of
the world, to get the Deskera advantage and transform into growth machines.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will drive Deskera’s future growth by building relationships
with prospects, winning new customers, and delighting our current clients. We are looking for
professionals, who can engage in consultative business and technical conversations with all
levels of an organization and have experience working with startups/SMBs.
• Qualifying inbound/outbound leads
• Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Generate sales opportunities from multiple channels like phone, email, Linkedin etc
• Prospect new and existing leads via different channels
• Follow up with existing leads and prospects for a culmination of sales opportunities
• Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Deskera’s products, benefits and value-
• Communicate Deskera offerings and benefits to leads and prospects
• Conduct product demonstrations for prospects
• Understand the market, competition, competitive issues, and products
• 0-2 years of experience as a business development representative
• Track record of consistent achievement of assigned targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to convert the prospect into a customer
LocTruth is a location intelligence platform geared to map out business problems and provide data-backed solutions with the help of location data layered with business data. Our insights span from people to places, range from average footfall all the way down to a specific person’s movement patterns, anonymously ofcourse. With our insights, we support businesses in decision-making, problem-solving, and overall optimizing.Google Maps visualizes our world, we visualize a business’ world.
We are looking to launch our solution into the market with the help of a solid Sales Development Representative.
You would work closely with LocTruth’s founders to understand our solution, identify new opportunities, reach out to potential customers via email and LinkedIn, conduct discovery and demo calls.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients.
- Rolling out daily emails, calls, and research reports
- Create weekly newsletters, emails to attract clients
- Make outbound calls to drive sales targets which include:
- Full-time clients
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Create ideal customer profiles
- Participate on LinkedIn groups, online tech forums, subscribe to magazines and newsletters of complimentary brands.
- Handling all incoming customer queries on our sales email
- Prepare to be a part of and eventually deliver presentations/demos to potential clients
- Develop a sales funnel, spearhead and be willing to use a CRM platform, and present goals every week to management
- Work with design and marketing to create and execute sales decks, brochures, campaigns and other materials
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2-3 years of industry experience in selling Data/IT/SaaS products and concepts
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company to showing off your hobbies at a LocTruth team call
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and have an eagerness to learn.
- This is a remote position for now.
- Experience with sales tools
- Experience with startups and working with founders
- Worked within the realm of geospatial data or location intelligence
Now for the fun stuff...just kidding, we hope you find everything above to be the fun aspect of your careers. But just to give you some more insight into our company culture:
- Get on boarded with a “get to know us” session and meet our entire team.
- We promote an inclusive environment of all genders, backgrounds, likes, and dislikes.
- We’re casual - first name basis please.
- You get the chance to work remotely (mainly because of the raging pandemic) but be prepared to switch over to in-person as soon as the situation permits
- We’re a fun team and depending on the pandemic, we try to meet every month to get to know each other better.
- Play icebreakers and games to challenge our minds apart from work.
- Get integrated into the typical start up life that could be the next big success and work on a product you can truly be proud of!
We, Chilton Refrigeration Pvt Ltd, are an innovation focused refrigeration-based manufacturing company based at Kochi, Kerala. Chilton has 6 patents to its credit and has started the second manufacturing base in Gujarat, Ahmedabad. Recently, we have launched our newest patented product-Hot water Air Conditioner.
We are growing aggressively in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and are looking for Sales Engineer who can support us and be the driving force in our sales and customer relations. Apart from this, you get the opportunity for career growth within company.
- Identify market opportunities to generate new business with a willingness to travel on daily basis
- Conduct professional presentations and seminars for client
- Prepare and present winning technical and pricing proposals coordinating with technical team
- Achieve sales revenue and gross margin to meet with monthly and yearly targets
- Do customer follow-ups and close customer complaints in short period
- Provide technical advice in product design and system integration solution independently
- Provide inputs to Manager on lost customer analysis on weekly/ monthly basis.
- Provide regular reports to reporting manager though designated apps
- Payment / Relevant documents collection / recovery, commercial closing of orders independently
Who can apply?
To be successful in this role, you must have a proven ability selling industrial products to industries like Pharma , Food and Beverages , Plastic etc . A strong technical understanding of products and their application to facilities is critical.
Must be willing to travel PAN India
Must have a Bachelor’s degree BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Acquiring new potential Kirana customers in the assigned geography.
· Generating profitable sales from new customers and sales growth from existing customers.
· Promoting private labels and selective offers to customers timely.
· Maintaining accurate records and planning the numbers, both customer wise and category wise, and meeting them timely.
· Drafting LOI/Agreements with registered customers.
· Reviewing sales performance
· Should be ready for Field Job and hold good relation with Kirana Shops
· Having an in-depth knowledge of B2B Sales (Kirana Sale) from Retail Industry
· Managing relationships with key retail outlets
· Addition of New prospective outlet in the System
· To control and monitor Margin
· Should know the price of SKUs of competitors
· Organising sales visits basis the beat plan to the customers
· Pitching categories and brands for sales to the customers
· Establishing new business by ensuring new customer acquisition and activation
· Maintaining accurate records of the customer base to be chased
· Attending daily briefings to stay updated on the development plans
· Reviewing sales performance
· Negotiating with the customers and exploring cross selling opportunities to get maximum profitability
· Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.