SDR- Middle East
We’re looking for a result-driven SDR to actively seek new business opportunities, and engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions/options for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
· Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
· Present our company to potential prospects
· Identify the prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
· Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
· 2-3 years of Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role in the APAC/ME/US process
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach (LinkedIn and Other professional platforms)
· Track record of achieving sales quotas
· Experience working with a CRM (HubSpot)
· Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to deliver engaging conversations and presentations
· Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Contacting potential prospects through cold calls and emails
· Presenting the company to potential prospects
ME: 11 AM to 8 PM (IST)
Keka has become the fastest growing HR and Payroll platform in India within 18 months of its launch. With a team of deep conviction and a passion for improving employee experience, we are the fastest growing HR Tech SaaS product in India. We are 100% bootstrapped David that continues to outsmart the well funded Goliath's.
- Foster a metrics-driven approach to sales and create clear, measurable objectives for the sales team to achieve.
- Identify market opportunities and challenges, and collaborate with the sales team to implement innovative action plans to address them.
- Recruit, train, and mentor the existing and new sales team members to drive month-on-month and year-over-year revenue growth.
- Monitor sales pipeline, forecast and provide coaching to the sales team to identify customer needs and pitch relevant product benefits effectively.
- Improve lead conversion rate through various channels such as emailers, chatbots, and marketing-generated leads.
- Conduct market research to assess market potential, track competitor activities, and provide valuable insights to optimize sales, marketing, and expansion strategies.
We are looking for a Pre Sales Lead and Representative to join our growing team of 30.
No of Open positions are - 50 Plus
It's a permanent remote opportunity and is a NIGHT SHIFT. 6:30 PM TO 4:30 AM IST
1. Lead Generations
2. Scheduling Appointment
3. Qualifying leads
Position Title: Tele sales Executive
Reporting Manager: Tele sales Manager/Lead
We hustle Monday - Friday (1st & 3rd Saturday)
Under Impact Guru, Policy Guru/Carepal is an Insurtech startup. Insurance penetration in India is a huge problem. About only 20% of India has some form of health insurance. As an individual, you would have had some exposure to health insurance via policy bazaar, an agent who is generally a relative or your bank. Yet, you haven't bought it today. Why?
This is the problem we are trying to solve by creating innovative products in this space.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Call existing/potential customers to explain about products/services to generate sales/revenue for the organisation
- To utilize inbound/outbound calls to cross-sell & up-sell products/services
- To share and record accurate information of communication with customers to update database
- Answer questions regarding products/services to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ask relevant questions to understand customer requirements.
- Develop and sustain relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Meet/exceed daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive or customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Functional & Behavioural Competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Growth and aggressive delivery, targets-oriented mind-set
- Ability to deliver in high pace environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary & performance-linked bonuses
- Health Insurance benef
- Fun, casual & flexible work environment
- Entrepreneurial, forward-looking, growth-driven & open work culture
We are hiring for Sales Executive who can work from office for US Customers, The Candidates should be engaged in Inside sales, Cold calling, Lead generation.
Position: Sales Executive
Mode of Work : WHO
Shift : Night Shift
Shift Timings: 7 Pm to 4 Am
Cab Facility: Yes ( Both Pickup & Drop )
Post Graduation is must : MBA Preferred
Mainly looking for the female candidates who are passed out in the year 2021.
- The candidate would be responsible for identifying the prospective customers for the above-mentioned products.
- The candidate must do initial business development with the prospective customers – lead identification, updating database, sending introductory mails, and initial discussion over calls.
- The candidate would also be responsible for initial coordination between the prospective customers and the sales team.
- The candidate will identify the target market and competition
- The candidate should be based out of Pune.
Role: Business Development Executive
Experience: 1-4 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert, it’s not a typical IT services firm. We love solving problems by harnessing the power of technology. We must credit our two successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
This role is open with Saketa – a Technovert company. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud. Our mission is to provide them with best-in-class content management, collaboration, enterprise data security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services.
This role requires overseeing sales in the assigned region and working to grow the customer base. We need individuals with innate leadership qualities & someone who can maintain good client & vendor relationships.
Understanding & Validation: Understand Saketa offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects, know and understand the assigned territory, validate and Manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM
Prospection & Qualification of lead: Effective Prospecting (via cold calling, inbound calls, emailing, and networking), to map an account and understand Microsoft footprint within through engaging IT teams/LOB and others at different levels (CXO to Admin), Profiling - Tech Influencer, Recommendation/ Middleman and Decision maker, tailor pitch according to account/contact profile and effectively engage a prospect (at various stages of sales cycle cold call/follow-up/presentation), qualify by BNTD (Budget – Need – Timelines – Decision Makers)
Handling the entire sales cycle: Present Saketa value prop over telecon and web sessions to CXO, VP/Director, LOB Managers as per the account profiling, Engage Sales team / Support Team as and when needed. Working with internal teams to get SOW/Proposals in line with client discussions. Negotiation/Closure, Work closely with Sales Manager and support in engaging with Key Accounts by qualifying prospects and driving new opportunities.
- 1-4 years of work experience in inside sales and cold calling.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- A learning mindset and the right attitude will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Microsoft.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
- Graduate degree in any stream
- 1-4 years of experience in IT / Inside Sales in North America
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive prospect calls
- Organized, disciplined, and a Hunter attitude
- Open to work in different shifts/regions.
Designation - Venue Booking Expert
Work experience: 1-2 years
Office Location: Connaught Place, New Delhi
Working days: 6 days ( Monday - Saturday )
Working Timings: 10:30 AM - 7 PM
Salary Range - 15k to 25k + incentives up to 20k
Job Description :
1) Understanding customer requirements over calls/WhatsApp and helping them freeze down the booking in assigned venues.
2) Meeting monthly revenue targets in assigned venues.
3) Consistently develop a community of repeat customers by building rapport.
4) Ability to problem solve and contribute ideas to improve service for customers.
5) Clearly communicating booking detail to both customers and assigned venue management to ensure transparency.
1) Candidate must be comfortable with the Cold calling.
2) Candidate must have 1 year of Telesales, Inside sales experience.
3) Candidate must be confident and comfortable with English and Hindi
You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on call to customers.
You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers.
Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web.
Minimum 100 calls to be made
Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls.
Understanding customer needs and requirements, Pitching the product accordingly based on the clients need.
Routing qualified opportunities accordingly for further development and closure.
Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge.
Unlimited free upgrades for a year.
Bulk update features.
The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first.
Sales associates would convert the customer into a paid customer.
Our client is one of the largest online education company in India. It focuses on training the students to be industry-ready and providing expert knowledge through the convenience of the internet. For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge.
Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars 24, and other top startups in India.
- Generating leads by calling in international shift (9PM-9AM).
- Cold Calling of leads on a daily basis
- Generating trial classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Visualizing, managing and achieving targets
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Delivering, achieving the KRA's and the defining customer experience
- Presenting detailed information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable ed tech sales experience of 1-3 years.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Flexible for 6 days working, Rotational shift timing (International Shift) and offs.
- Should be able/willing to attend inbound calls.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,00,000 to 3,60,000