Candidate need to handle the ticket raised by the team, where they asked to perform the operations on database. Once ticket get’s solved they need to update team for the same.
What would be the key responsibilities expected out of this role
1) Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
2) Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
3) Prepare documentations and specifications
4) Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
5) Good in DML and DDL
Must Have Skills:
Good To Have Skills:
SSIS & SSRS Or MSBI
15 Days - 30 Days (Immediate Joiners Preferred)
About Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Retrieve Data from Databases
SSRS developers optimize SQL server queries to retrieve data efficiently and quickly. As
teams submit requests for different ways of doing things, SSRS developers work with them to find solutions that meet their needs.
- Design Data Solutions
To create and design best-practice data warehouse solutions that support business reporting tasks. This is achieved using different programs and software, such as Microsoft Excel, MS SQL Server, and Tableau.
- Create and Maintain Reporting Processes
To maintain a record of the different reporting processes in place. Evolve ways & means for a more effective data management.
- Resolve IT and Data Issues
- Provide Delivery Plans and Estimates for Projects
2) developing and testing software and resolving technical issues that arise
3) Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
4) Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
5) Lead the entire development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
6) Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
7) Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
8) Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
9) Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
10) Fixing bugs
· Good understanding of OOPS, design principles and design patterns.
· C# development experience.
· Experience with WCF is required.
· Experience of working with web API is required.
· Experience with Windows services and Winforms will be useful.
· Experience of working with .NET Core is useful. Some exposure is expected.
· Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
· Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
· Experience of working with any queueing middleware like MSMQ, Rabbit MQ, WMQ will be useful.
· Exposure to cloud provisioning will be useful, in particular Azure.
· Exposure to security vulnerabilities and top 10 from OWASP will be useful.
· Exposure to front end technologies will be useful. Though it’s secondary but any experience with
SPA libs and frameworks in particular will be useful. Experience with either Angular or React will be
· Experience with any or all stated tools – TFS, Git, SOAP UI, Postman, Fiddler,
· Experience with CI/CD devOps tooling and practices is useful.
Soft skills required
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- 5+ years of C# in a .NET environment
- Preferable Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Preferable Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS’s - SABRE, Farelogix, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Experience with Angular JS frameworks and Mobile Development.
- Experience with developing machine learning algorithms.
- Experience on projects that required localization/globalization
- Experience with MS SQL Reporting Services
- Knowledge of web farm configuration and best practices
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS
C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
EducationBachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent
The candidate will be responsible for working on .NET based projects for our clients in USA. The candidate must be self-motivated and quick learner. The candidate should also be able to communicate with the client on a regular basis and gather requirements from the client, provide updates. The work would be in ASP.NET / VB.NET and C# with SQL Server databases. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing web applications as well as implement new applications based on client requirements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 3+ years experience in ASP.Net with C# and VB.NET
- Must have at least 2 years experience in SQL Server
- Must have experience working with SOAP and REST Web Services
- Must have experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Must have some experience with MVC framework and Angular JS
- Must be able to work with basic CSS and HTML
- Experience with Reporting Services, WCF, etc would be a strong positive
Ecperience- Minimum 3 years
Location - Ahmedabad
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Developer to design, develop, test, plan, implement and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL Server 2012 and above is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views.
Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure project information is stored effectively and securely.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior Microsoft SQL Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements.
- Design and Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Development with at least 1 year of Lead experience.
- Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2016, SQL Server in Cloud (AWS RDS preferred).
- Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization.
- Ability to work with other developers and engineers to analyze database performance and identify problems in areas such as execution plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
- A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning, and Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always On availability groups, and experience administering Windows Server, including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning, security, and encryption (a plus).
- Experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring (a plus).
- PowerShell scripting experience with the ability to write automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is required. (a plus).
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server databases in a high transaction, 24x7 database environment (a plus).
- Experience in Postgres, No-SQL databases (a plus).
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2016 , MCSE or MCDBA (a plus).
- Should have excellent logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus and benefits.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Family Health Insurance cover for self and family.
- Work with US, UK, and Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies
- Participate in requirement analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET
- Test and Deploy applications and systems
- Must have good command on c#
- Should have knowledge on the official ASP.NET, ANGULAR JS and MVC
This role is for 1 month where the person will be working from Client site in Paris to understand the system architecture and documenting them. Contract extension for this role will be purely on the performance of individual.
Since the requirement is immediate and critical, we need someone who can join us soon and travel to Paris in December
- Hands on experience handling multiple data sources/datasets
- experience in data/BI architect role
- Expert on SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Should have knowledge writing MDX queries
- Technical document preparation
- Should have excellent communication
- Process oriented
- Strong project management
- Should be able to think Out of the Box and provide ideas to have better solutions
- Outstanding team player with positive attitude