- Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Good knowledge of SFCC / Demandware Script, Java OOP/Node.js.
- Good experience in SFRA
- Strong background of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), accessibility guidelines, model view controller (MVC), agile development, and tools.
- Experience in using Pipelines, JS controllers, ISML templates and real-time data exchange using web services.
- Hands-on experience of integrating custom services into SFCC. Good exposure of payment, tax, and operation management suite (OMS) integrations.
- Good understanding of Business Manager and configuring jobs.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations, such as quotas.
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with good knowledge of SiteGenesis, UX Studio, content assets or slots, and Demandware Catalog.
- SFCC certifications would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Candidates ready to join sooner will be preferred.
About GSPANN Technologies, Inc
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills:
We are looking for a MIS Analyst to participate with other Analysts in the team to convert the data into reports in various forms and thereby provide meaningful insights to the users of the reports and help them in decision making process.
Experience Level – 1-2 yrs. of experience as MIS executive/analyst
· Managing the data including creation, updates, and deletion
· Collecting the data, interpreting, analyzing, and developing the reports and dashboards
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems
· Processing confidential data and information according to the guidelines
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects in MS Excel and PowerBI platforms
· Develop and update documentation
Skills / Requirements -
· Strong knowledge and experience in Advance MS Excel (MUST HAVE)
· Basic knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
· Basic Knowledge of SQL queries
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to analyze large data set and create meaningful visualization and reports
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent communication
· BSc/ MSc in Computer Science MSc/MCA, Engineering, or relevant field
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Develop, test, and implement data solutions based on functional / non-functional business requirements.
- You would be required to code in Scala and PySpark daily on Cloud as well as on-prem infrastructure
- Build Data Models to store the data in a most optimized manner
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure
for greater scalability, etc.
- Implementing the ETL process and optimal data pipeline architecture
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Proactively identify potential production issues and recommend and implement solutions
- Must be able to write quality code and build secure, highly available systems.
- Create design documents that describe the functionality, capacity, architecture, and process.
- Review peer-codes and pipelines before deploying to Production for optimization issues and code standards
• Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant technical fields.
• Understanding the steps in each migration and run it on demand. • Should be able to validate migrations from the platform UI plus the databases (basic understanding of database queries is a plus). • Should be able to write scripts to validate some data during migrations as and when required. • Coordinating with Dev and QA team. Dev team to get the fixes when something they cannot solve and QA to get the overall certification. • Work effectively, they will have to understand the application well. • Programming skills in any one language is must.
Should be ready for rotational night shifts.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application development
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test system
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs and designs exercises to enhance learning experience.
- Provide technical training to professional personnel.
- Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training materials.logistics and tools.
- Meet organizational training needs.
- Organize instructor-led training programs.
- Prepare training schedules and programs for personnel.
- Analyze learning needs and develop appropriate training material.
- Interact with respective departments in scheduling training programs.
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Top-notch administrative, research and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to host training workshops for new hires.
- Knack for detecting and removing barriers to learning.
2-3 years of experience of relevant experience is preferred.
COBOL, JCL, DB2, SQL
Second Skill - CA7, Eazytrieve
IT professional with 4+ years of experience in mainframe development/enhancement/support,
Must be able to independently deliver work in COBOL, JCL, DB2, SQL, CA7, Eazytrieve, Endevor
Good communicaiton Skills
Familiar to AGILE way of working
Good to have exposure to DevOps, Jira(understand the code, document the logic/flow, test and fix bugs in SAS code)
UNIX/Linux commands and shell scripting
Control M scheduling
Oracle DB knowledge
- Experience with API Background like Linux, Windows, Jason
- Good knowledge of Oracle PLSQL and Shell scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
- Comfortable with basic scripting and programming (Java, C , Python, Powershell, Bash, etc). managing known hosts and troubleshooting connection issues Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams Able to work on Linux/unix environments
1. To strive for continuous improvement of both technical and business knowledge
2. Engage proactively with stakeholders and other cross-functional team members in the
development of IT solutions
3. Ensure new database code meets company standards for readability,reliability and performance
4. Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions
5. Work closely with business
The Ideal Candidate:
1. 3-6 years development experience with SQL SERVER / MySQL platforms
2. Strong Knowledge of T-SQL
3. A good understanding of data normalization,data modelling and database schema design
4. Knowlegde of database optimization techniques
5. Monitor database performance , implement changes and apply new patches and versions when
6. Automate regular process, track issues and document changes
7. Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
8. Proven working experience as a Database administrator
9. Experience with backups,restores and recovery models
10. Knowledge of High-Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery(DR) options for SQL Server
11. Experience on AWS technologies (RDS,EC2,EBS,S3,RedShift,Glue)
12. Experience in implementation & support of NoSQL technologies
13. Hands on programming experience in Python
14. Ability to multi-task and work independently
15. Proficient in Waterfall & Agile development methodology especially when applied to stae-full
Good to have :
1. Experience with Financial Data, Capital Markets and Mutual funds industry/data
1. Working experience on Data Warehouse projects or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts
1. Understanding of Distributed Systems and Parallel Processing architecture
Peoplesoft Technical - SSE
Sr.Software Engineer with 5 to 9 years of experience in PeopleSoft
Good knowledge and minimum 5 years hands-on Technical experience on Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Package and Integration Broker.
Good Verbal & Written communication Skills
Sound techno-functional and business process conceptual knowledge on Peoplesoft Finance procure to pay modules - AP,GL,PC, AM, PO, ePro, SCMT, Catalog Management & eSettlements.
Experience on reporting tools like BI Publisher, SQR, PS Query, PS Security, and nVision reports will be added advantage.
Worked in Upgrade/ Support/Development projects in PeopleSoft Financials.
Worked on all phases of a project - design, development, testing etc.
Knowledge in mainframes would be an added advantage