About CDK Global
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Head of Content:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
She/he will ensure engaging content across all channels: be it online or offline, app, social media or website, ad copies or blog posts. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough content ideas that in turn would drive substantial engagement and user-generated content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Making content marketing a scalable and effective acquisition channel for Vahak.
- Ensuring content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant word-of-mouth and shareability on social media a target-oriented approach is a must (user engagement, retention, organic growth).
- Strengthen the Vahak brand by creating category shaping content.
- Develop a differentiated content strategy with a strong emphasis on visual content. Continuous evolution of strategy based on user feedback and competitor's reactions is a must.
- Building a content strategy - across channels (blog, social media, website, PR, SERP) and formats (video, text, ebooks, memes and more).
- Defining strategic goals (Metrics, Targets, OKRs) and monthly/quarterly planning.
- Process excellence - Build, monitor and improve processes.
- Stakeholder Management / Consensus Building - direct marketing/ product/ HR efforts to achieve set goals.
- Owns the content calendar and ensures this is delivered through a combination of sources - in-house team, influencers, brands, and users, within agreed budgets.
- Strategize and create content for Social Media channels and work towards building an active transport community online.
- Create marketing content for Google/Facebook Ads, mailers, SMSs, newsletter etc.
- Develop and monitor analytics to track what content is working, analyze gaps, and incorporate learning into the content calendar.
- Develop and implement creative ideas for marketing/PR campaigns (requires close coordination with the marketing team).
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase organic reach.
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging and content opportunities with third-party platforms. Regularly update and own the company's website.
- 8+years of overall experience of building content strategies (added advantage - Startup/Marketplace/Transport industry experience). Someone who has seen/ led the journey of building a content marketing powerhouse.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Works proactively, takes calculated risks, independent thinking, and decision making.
- Excellent first principle problem-solving skills.
- Someone who can balance strategy with execution.
- Someone who has built and improved complicated processes to achieve common goals involving multiple stakeholders.
- Has led a team of at least 20 people.
- Hand- on experience with SEO and video content production will be a big plus.
- There will be minimal management and extreme autonomy.
- Should be Data oriented (highly proficient in Excel, Database query etc.)
Creating engaging and high-quality content. Stories that evoke emotion, happiness, surprise and affirmation to craft unicorn content. Ensure our content addresses a cutting-edge solution, a pressing topic or a typical pain point.
We are in search of a skilled SEO content developer, knowledgeable and fluent in the diverse and compelling world of digital content. If you possess outstanding knowledge and skills in the English language, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we'd like to talk with you!
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Research, outline, write, proof, and publish engaging digital content.
- Regularly develop various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Assist in content calendar preparation.
- Brainstorm & ideate with the content marketing team.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Edit content written by other members of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- 0-4 years of experience as a Content Writer/Content Developer.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Knowledge of software development terms and lingo.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Experience in the IT industry.
- Experience as a Content Editor (preferred)
Roles & Responsibilites:
• Create content marketing campaigns to drive business. Produce original, precise, clear, and credible content for internal and external campaigns as needed.
• Liaise with other departments (Social Media, Creative, etc.) and ensure the development of innovative content for ongoing projects on regular basis.
• Manage/create a content and content management system for clients.
• Track analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
• Interpret client briefings to develop effective content.
• Manage multiple projects across a range of industry groups.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
• Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of digital marketing, campaign management, analytics, etc. would be an advantage.
• Experience in writing for both B2B and B2C storytelling for all forms of digital platforms would be an advantage.
• Teamwork, discipline, and a positive attitude are must-haves.
• Relevant experience of 6 to 24 months preferred.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, https://resources.workable.com/copywriter-job-description" target="_blank">Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Content Writer required for a Real Estate Startup
Job Responsibility -
1) Contact Builder & understand the complete project detail .
2) Note down the project details in the given format
3) Create the SEO rich content of the project
Builder Contacts will be shared by us .
Only those from Mumbai, can apply
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic and ultimately leads from our website.-Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, blog articles/posts etc.
- Work with the marketing and design team to create innovative campaigns for social media and web.
- Curate and generate content to reach relevant customers through social, web, email, print and other marketing media.
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and re-purposing content.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, Email -Marketing and Web Analytics
- Exceptionally strong English language comprehension with excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in writing for B2B audience shall be preferred.
1. Write, maintain, update content for the official blog of Naukri
2. Proofread content written by other content writers.
3. Hire freelance content writers
4. Build creative and professional content for emailers, taglines, marketing, etc.
5. Have basic understanding of SEO
Skill(s) required: Blogging, Creative Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written), SEO
- Ability to write compelling copy thats catchy, relevant, and completely error-free
- Identify high-performing keywords, topics and formats, and build a roadmap for content projects
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and repurposing content
- Ability to write a wide variety of content in the career space for multiple platforms (blog, website, emails, social updates, guides, ebooks, etc.)
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
Writing & grammar skills, Research skills, Detail-oriented, Quality check,
Editing & proof-reading, Interpersonal skills, Ability to generate ideas,
Team player, Result-driven
Good to have Skills:
AmbitionBox is a career advisory platform founded in 2015. Our vision is to empower people in achieving their career aspirations. With 20 Lakh+ Company reviews, 40 Lakh+ Salaries and 2 Lakh+ Interview questions, AmbitionBox helps more than 15 Lakh people every month to make informed career choices.
In Oct 2016, AmbitionBox was acquired by Naukri.com to benefit 50 Million+ job seekers on its platform.
What can you find on AmbitionBox?
Workplace transparency is the key to our mission at AmbitionBox. We offer Company reviews, Salaries, Interview questions, Company information, Salary calculator, and more.
With more than 60 Lakh contributors, the information available on our platform is user-generated, i.e. shared by real employees. Thus, providing the most trusted insights about companies to make informed career choices.
Why Join AmbitionBox’s Team?
Working at AmbitionBox will give you a unique learning experience by providing high career growth in a fast-paced startup-like environment, along with the perks and benefits of working in a large tech company.
Perks of joining us:
End-to-end ownership of tasks.
Freedom to innovate and experiment.
Work on projects that bring impact.
Wear multiple hats. (Why? Because that’s the future!)
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for talented individuals who believe there is a need to disrupt old methods and are truly committed and driven to make it happen.
Diplomas and degrees do not matter. We are looking for unique personalities who wish to invest themselves in a growing startup.
Besides relevant knowledge in the field, do you think you have the below-mentioned traits? If yes, come and meet us!
You are a nice person (Yes, we value good human beings),
You are a team player,
You have excellent interpersonal skills,
You have an eye for detail,
You are dynamic and enthusiastic,
You are positive,
You are curious,
You have a passion for building products and solving intriguing problems.
Are you funny and love to party? Even better!
We value people who know how to work and have fun at the same time.
What else to expect?
As part of AmbitionBox, you will:
- be welcomed by warm and gracious people and start discovering our story,
- be encouraged, motivated, and trained so that you get better at what you do,
- attend knowledge transfer sessions from fellow team members.
- get a dose of fun conversations during team lunch,
- have so much fun in team outings (at least once every month).
- make wonderful memories.