You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Your efforts will lead to improved brand visibility and lead generation which will in turn, increase demand generation. You need to have an analytical and creative mindset to succeed in this role.
2 – 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Perform in-depth keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Keeping all files in proper formats and proficient in Excel
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Research and suggest content recommendations
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments (good to have)
- Knows how to improve page performance score & Core Web Vitals
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- A strong understanding of how search engines operate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills and excel skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks
- A keen desire to ensure your technical skills and SEO knowledge remain up-to-date
- Passionate and eager to learn SEO best practices
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Can-do & go getter attitude
- Problem Solving attitude
- Knowledge of Content Marketing, Infographics, ORM, Keyword Research, Google algorithm, Data Mining Tools is must
- In-depth experience with SEO tools like -
- Screaming Frog
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. We are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to leverage content and support our organic channel growth. SEO lies at the heart of our global growth strategy over the next few years. You'll be the point person for our SEO. Period. You'll be primarily responsible for fulfilling full spectrum SEO tasks and strategies from on-page, technical to off-site to conversion rate optimization strategies and link building.
- Own technical site audits for primary and secondary websites.
Analyze website traffic data, linking structures, crawl budget, index coverage, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, and conversion rates.
- Owning tactics that help grow the organic channel, data analysis and forecasting of
- Analyze and report on SEO performance, owning weekly, monthly, and quarterly
reporting, and ad hoc analyses for tests and optimizations.
- Top-down keyword research and content gap analysis.
- Automate repetitive tasks, audits, processes wherever possible.
- Ensure pro-SEO-decisions are embedded within all aspects of our businesses.
Analyze points of failure and suggest optimisations to underlying processes used
by different teams to solve for them.
- Work closely with all facets of the organisation including product management,
engineering, and creative design to drive decision making for organic search
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and SEO strategies
to ensure we nurture best-in-class, value-add opportunities.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
We are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of Technical SEO experience with a proven track record with
improving organic rankings for eCommerce or related B2C businesses.
- Good technical understanding of website usability, server logs, structured data, XML
sitemaps, website performance, and indexation issues
- Functional knowledge of python or app scripts.
- Proficient in crawl management including log file analysis, Screaming Frog, Custom
- Proficient with data analysis & web analytics
- Prior knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to hand-code or understand valid semantic HTML, CSS and
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
• Work experience as Head of Marketing
• Scaling experience from 0-1 in a similar startup preferred
• Experience running successful marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
• Analytical mind
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join Digichefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
The Sr. Performance Marketing Analyst is responsible for planning, optimizing, and executing campaigns to meet and surpass the clients’ success metrics while also supporting the team where needed.
- Create and set up new paid media campaigns for clients and partners (Primary Google, Facebook, LinkedIn Ad Platforms)
- Support the TL in the development of the paid media strategy
- Research and analyse new market trends and seasonality fluctuations and apply
- learnings to the campaign(s)
- Keep a tight grip on the market and competitor analysis to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes
- Analyse and use conversion tracking data to further optimise and develop campaigns
- Proficiency in Google Analytics to optimize and improve the campaign performance.
- Prepare analysis for client fortnightly & monthly review meetings
- Ensure day-to-day operations are aligned with campaign strategies and commercial
- Ensure work is prioritised and implemented based on agreed deadlines
- Contribute to client weekly calls including updating WIP's/Roadmaps or client logs
- Manage day to day client communication along with responding to client requests, deliverables and priorities.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge and skills
- Previous experience in a similar role (Agency Preferable)
- Smart, motivated, results-driven, and analytical individual
- Have the ability to multitask and work well with a team, as well as being able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies and campaigns across Google Adsense, Bing, LinkedIn and others
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Lead the content and design team to craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Monitor ad spend, CPA, Daily budgets, ROI and all other key metrics across paid channels
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for 5-8 years
- A proven track record of successful paid marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Flexible working in US Shift hours from time to time
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field from a recognized University
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
REPORTING: This position will report to the Head of Growth or Assigned Manager within the Department.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office - Jaipur, India
Flexible Timings -
- 9.00 am to 6.00 pm IST
- 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
- 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1 to 3 years of experience in digital marketing - Highly conversant with Google Analytics and other similar tools - Basic programming ability(preferably R or Python)