1. Understanding of SEO terminologies.
2. Using SEO Tools - AHrefs / SEMRush and the likes.
3. Competitor / Competition Analysis
1. Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
2. Quick Learner and Attention to detail.
Location: Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra.
Candidate once selected will be have to Work from Home till 31st July 2020.
We will resume office operations on 1st August 2020.
Applicants looking for Remote Work only should NOT apply.
If you're a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, or just starting your career and looking for a company that creates career-building opportunities, we offer ample opportunities as well as training and development programs that empower you to expand your skills and abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
We seek to hire talented Performance Marketing Manager to deliver the best in class account management solutions.
- Perform daily account management on Facebook & Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of categories.
- Understand category goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels along with other search and app channels
- Be updated about latest feature and find ways to implement the same as experiments in the client account/s
- Good understanding of web and app analytics
- Generate weekly and monthly category reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Spearhead Business Review meetings with multiple Internal and external Stakeholders and showcase business growth
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC and other ad platforms and vendors
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Are a Graduate/MBA with 3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) & Facebook Ads
- Are passionate about the Paid marketing campaigns across Web and App eco system
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, has knack of numbers and identify and resolve problems.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have hands on knowledge of, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, experience in planning and managing the advertising spends with clients over last 2 years.
- Advanced excel and Microsoft office skills
- Advanced certification for Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience working on 3rd party App analytics. Web analytics platform
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment
• Digital sales – work with brands on mandate to build their digital channels like DTC & help grow ecommerce sales through effective on platform performance marketing strategies
• Performance marketing – create right plans for fast digital growth on DTC & Ecommerce and other alternate channels
• SEO – work with brands to close the right SEO framework for ensuring maximum oraganic traffic potential and executing strtagey for growing organic traffic
• Marketing measurement – deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC & Ecom to help brands grow & convert better
• Work on reports for digital campaign effectiveness and asset management.
• Business acumen
• Agile and extremely good at numbers
• Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics
• Knowledge and deep understanding of Searche Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Automation, Affiliate Marketing
• Knowledge of running campaigns on various social media platforms
• Understanding of various E-Commerce platforms – Amazon Marketing Service, Flipkart and others
• Upwards: Head – Digital BU
- Undertake creative content creation initiatives to contribute towards business goals.
- Involve in brainstorming and pitch in ideas for social media posts and campaigns
- Liaise with concerned team members for content marketing strategies which supports and extends marketing initiatives with setting short-term goals.
- Collaborate with designer and copywriter for content requirements.
- Amalgamate ideas with creative agencies and internal team for performance marketing creatives.
- Align brand communication throughout the channels.
- Ensure content created is in sync with brand language, consistent in terms of style, tone and formats and communications as per the brand personality.
- Analyze customer/community feedback and work collaboratively to generate ideas to increase consumer engagement.
- Monitor on-going market trends and competitive activities on digital platforms.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Understanding and involve in decisions pertaining to brand budgets.
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinate with cross-functional activities and planning processes, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Lead the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, and varied platforms.
- Involve in brand pitch and narrations for influencer/celebrity collaborations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Work Experience: 5-7 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing and creative content creation.
- Excellent written and Oral presentations skills
- Insightful as well as an aptitude for creative, out of the box thinking.
- On top of industry trends and consumer psychology.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Solid exposure to content creation for social media platforms and experience working with influencers/celebrities.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
- Plan and implement the overall SEO strategy [On & Off-page SEO (Quality backlinks)]
- Work with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster tools
- Create and manage inbound marketing strategies
- Analyze the competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve the website and social media content
- Blogs and landing pages promotion using off and on-page SEO strategies
- Keyword generation for both blog and landing pages
- Analyze and fix SEO issues on websites
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and ensure that the company is in front of the industry developments
● Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project
● Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.), exhibitions and
● Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends & brand awareness
● Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional
● Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
● Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
● Develop content of marketing campaigns
● Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
● Manage and allocate budget correctly
● Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
● 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
● Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing
● Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
● Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in Digital Marketing with a specific focus on Google Ads
- Manage and scale e-commerce campaigns of big brands globally Google Ads certified (preferred)
- Working Proficiency with Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Merchant center
- Working knowledge of various campaign types like Google Search, Google Display, Shopping, and YouTube Ads
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Strategise SEM campaigns and align it against the whole digital marketing strategy Understanding and implementation of funnel approach - measurement of events like add to cart, checkout, etc on websites and also building audiences related to these events
- Tracking and setup of all events through Google Tag Manager
- Analyze data from various other sources (like Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc) and find insights and on how to grow faster
- Creative inputs and AB Testing - strategise on creatives and map them to relevant audiences, test different versions and formats to continually optimize campaigns
- Find new opportunities to grow revenue and sales.
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Digital Media Buyer, you will be responsible for operating digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest etc) optimally, with a sense of ownership. You will also handle advertising cost maintenance.
What you will do:
- Creating & Managing of Advertising/ Marketing Campaign
- Optimizing the campaigns for best results and Driving growth for the company.
- Interacting with the Brand Team (In-house & Agencies) for the creation of Marketing collaterals which has to be marketed at the lowest possible costs.
- Finding new advertising opportunities in terms of more advertising areas or in terms of ad platforms to increase the revenue while maintaining required profitability.
- Taking complete control & responsibilty for the platforms in terms of selection of creatives, ad copies, campaigns & targeting for both the advertising Inventory as well as Demographic targeting of the audience for a specific product and budget allotment for each run campaigns.
- Creating an insightful report to give feedback for content creation for creating better creatives to help reduce advertising spends for reaching audiences.
- Running analysis for improving ROIs of advertising.
- Creating Analytical models to generate better performance.
- Evaluating various marketing strategies and creating an alternative path for better results.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech from A grade colleges, PG not compulsory
- Past experience with digital marketing platforms
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work till long hours
- A go-getter
- Fresher from IIT, NIT who is inclined towards digital marketing can also be considered.
- Should have good analytics skills, Consulting background
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.