We are hiring for Junior, Mid as well as Senior level Software Engineer.
0-1 year (Fresher)
Jr Software Engineer
Up to 6LPA
Up to 10LPA
Sr Software Engineer
Up to 12LPA
Lead Software Engineer
Up to 20LPA
We are looking for people with knowledge of:
- MVC Framework Laravel / Python Flask.
- Web services (SOAP, REST)
- SQL and NoSQL scripting and databases like MYSQL and Mongo DB administration
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- AngularJS / ReactJS
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be hands-on writing code, unit tests, and performing peer code reviews. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, quality assurance engineers and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions.
4+ years experience developing web applications using PHP
Ability to work effectively with offshore and nearshore team members
Experience performing peer code reviews
Experience writing unit tests
Experience with Git and merge conflict resolution
Ajax, Restful APIs and JSON
SQL (MSSQL, MySQL or similar)
Scalable Architectural Patterns
Asynchronous Processes and Multithreading
5+ year of experience developing web applications.
Experience in Codeigniter PHP framework
Experience with React and Flux
frameworks like Angular, React, Bootstrap, Ember or similar
Experience working with offshore and nearshore development teams.
HTML 5 and CSS 3
Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, or Heroku)
IoC / Dependency Injection
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira, Rally or similar
We are seeking Software Engineers for developing Html5 based content for various target platforms like Android, IOS, and Windows. Primary responsibility will be to create new Html5 Games and modules with new features, translating new design idea, concepts, and requirements into a live interactive module.
· Transforming ideas into functional games.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Create/update web modules (games/engines/templates)
· Responsible to handle game singlehandedly.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Strong knowledge of how the web works and different kind of optimization techniques. · Deep dive onto different HTML5 Game Frameworks used in the industry like CreateJS, Phaser.io, PixiJS, Cocos2d-X.
· Knowledge of how the game physics works.
· Good Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong Debugging skills.
· Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
· Knowledge of E-Learning Interactive Content Development Skill Requirements.
· Good Communication skills and ability to work with a team of peers.
· Prior experience with educational content development is a plus.
Qualifications and Experience:
Education – B. Tech, MCA
At least 1-4 years’ experience of developing HTML5 games.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- You have strong debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of writing quality code.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
- You are quick, resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator.
- Hands-on technical coding, and implementing of product features
- Peer code review
- Strong experience in OOPS and MVC frameworks in PHP.
- Database experience on any of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL Server (Preferably PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Experience participating in agile and fast-paced software development methodologies.
- Experience in collaborating in a cross-functional agile team
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2 - 8 years of experience with web application development.
● Good working knowledge on Core PHP
● Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
● Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
● Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
● Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
● Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
● Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the
application when needed.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Create and maintain software documentation.
● Knowledge of Rest APIs.
● Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
● Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory
● Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
framework, database, MySQL, Laravel Framework, Rest APIs, 3rd party tool integration, OOPs
- PHP Framework: CodeIgniter/Zend Framework/Yii/Symfony
- JS Framework: AngularJs
- Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu)/ Windows
- WEB Server: XAMPP, LAMP
- Payment Gateways Integration: Knowledge of Multiple Gateway
- 3rd Party API Integration
Role & Responsibilities Shall Include
- Solid OOP & design patterns background
- Strong database skills, proficient in SQL, RDBMS concepts such as indexing, transactions,concurrency, locking, performance tuning
- Solid understanding of security concepts when developing and deploying modern web applications
- Service Oriented Architecture, designing, developing, and using RESTful APIs
- Experience with server-side and client-side application frameworks like CodeIgniter, Angular etc.
- Experience with all aspects of product development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Scrum & Agile project methodologies.
- Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or industry equivalent.