PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
SEO Manager- Job Description
Increase revenue through meaningful user growth and retention strategies for each of PurpleRain s products
Identify new or unused marketing techniques and set up tests to validate results
Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
Establish a regular rhythm of reporting on marketing analytics to the executive team
Manage marketing budget and spend
Liaise with product, finance and customer support to guide a unified approach to marketing and business objectives
Work with leadership team to build and execute online marketing campaigns for Pandable’s clients
Perform day to day digital marketing activities including social media, email marketing, content creation and promotion
Manage CRO, A/B testing and landing page optimisation
Set up and manage Google Ads accounts and campaigns (including search, display and shopping)
Support with content outreach and link building campaign strategies
Develop strategies to drive online traffic, e-commerce growth, and increased visitor traffic to our wineries.
Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, mobile, SEO, PPC, and social.
Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and optimize over time.
Collaborate with key business partners in marketing and across the organization on campaigns that increase brand awareness.
Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms in collaboration with marketing, technology, and e-commerce teams.
Work with e-commerce and brand management team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness, visitor traffic, and revenue.
Identify enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers.
Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
Support brand teams by documenting best practices for digital marketing.
Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
Partner with outside agencies to test digital marketing strategies.
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
About Purplerain Technologies INC
- The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and managing Pay per Click media strategies for clients. She/he should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression shares, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Can devise strategies to increase ROI – Is good at increasing CTR and reducing the cost per clicks
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Able to understand the business website thoroughly so as to implement a strategic plan for Google AdWords
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
We are looking for a creative digital marketing strategist who is a keen learner and has a passion for writing.
- Experience in content writing or copywriting
- Strategising monthly activities (including digital sales, discounts and campaigns)
- Ideate, manage and oversee the creation of high-quality content - both written and visual - for the social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Executing and managing social media activities
- Implement and Manage social media campaign
- Optimizing the site and blog for search engines
- Optimize social media based on our target audience behaviors
- Keeping track of the latest trends, hashtags, and developments on social media and use it to create content and improve overall performance.
- Building and executing a sharp media plan
- Research competitor’s social media platforms to define a unique proposition for the brand
- Work with the team to ideate and achieve marketing targets
- Write captions and short copies for daily postings
- Ensure the brand’s tone of voice is followed throughout
- To understand clients requirements and be able to convey further clearly and precisely
- Communicate well with the clients and suggest them better strategies in the most engaging manner
- To suggest effective strategies for ad campaigns and social media channels of the organization
- Should be able to foresee the upcoming social media trend patterns.
- Monitor User engagement and Content optimization.
- Produce & publish engaging content across social media.
- Ideate, implement and manage social media strategies to build stronger brand awareness and engagement
- Develop content strategies to drive engagement, Organic growth and reach to the platform.
- Hands-on experience with copywriting skills would be preferred
- Good verbal as well as written communication
- Keen researcher and learner
- Ability to deliver creative web content
- Ability to generate small content pieces from a bigger idea
- A degree in marketing or communication would be highly preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- A creative and innovative mind who comes up with exceptional ideas
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and work under timelines
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven and strong hand in campaigning online
- Familiar with the content management systems
- Proficient in conducting the research online
- Knowledge about basic SEO/SEM skills
2. Research and analyze through multiple tools like - Google Analytics, SEO Powersuite, Adwords, Keyword planner etc.. to draw insight and new strategies for improving ranking and conversions.
3. Responsible to bring all the sites/blogs to first page of SERP on all Organic search platforms.
4. Auditing and analyzing - identifying issues, finding root-cause, and experimenting with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance.
5. Conducting SEO experiments - using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and proving their effectiveness.
6. Trouble-shooting technical website issues that affect SEO and either fix them directly or via web development team ( technical team) .
7. Closely with the Content Marketing team & deliver high quality SEO friendly content that matches the business needs.
- Support the Business Development Team for sending outreach emails.
- Setup & Automate response form Email to CRM.
- Set up Manage Drip Marketing Sequence.
- Implement automation using ChatBot.
- Connect Whatsapp with the website and implement Whatsapp API also.
- Connect SMS Tool using API through website & CRM.
- Manage Freshsales.
- Implement Linkedin Automation to generate Leads.
- Connect Every channel to set up an Integrated Marketing Campaign
We are on the look out for energetic & dedicated professionals, who are willing to take up roles that are both challenging and rewarding.
Role: Performance Marketing Specialist
Work Status :Full Time
Work Location : Delhi Public School,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, manage and execute customer acquisition (lead generation) activities across all digital channels including search and social media.
- A/B test and optimize paid ad campaigns (text/social media ads) & landing pages.
- End-to-end management and execution of Google Ads & Facebook/Instagram Ads.
- Schedule and run timely website audits for SEO.
- Oversee and execute basic on-page and off-page SEO activities.
- Support content creation team with keyword research data.
- Explore and identify new channels for customer acquisition.
- Monitor and report daily/weekly/monthly data.
- Setup email marketing campaigns for lead nurturing.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in performance/growth/digital marketing.
- Proficient in running ad campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- Broad understanding on SEO that covers search algorithms, structured data and UX.
- Good knowledge in any popular SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz Pro etc.
- Proven experience in keyword research and creating/editing content for SEO.
- Excellent communication skills especially in written English.
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual who can work with minimal assistance.
Work Location: Hyderabad/Remote
Interested candidates can send their updated resume.
G . Anitha
Delhi Public School
Nacharam/Mahendra Hills / Nadergul
A talented Digital Marketing Intern is required to work in our Marketing department within a wide range of tasks.
- To follow the guidelines by Digital Marketing Expert and accordingly carry out other activities
- To work cordially with the team for better growth and overall success
- To assist in management of social media channels of the company like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- To create content for SEO and SMM.
- To make sure that the content posted is relevant and in accordance to what is actually required for better campaigning online.
- To do research on upcoming and new trends.
- To maintain blogs by working in coordination with the content management team.
- To analyse online user behaviour, funnel metrics and thereby suggest modifications if needed.
- To make a report accordingly and discuss with digital marketing expert or manager regarding implementation and improvisations.
- To be able to formulate strategies to make a lasting digital connection with the customers.
- To work on client projects by assuring better results
- We are looking for digital marketing interns having basic knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM etc.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies