- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Executives
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- 5+ years of SEO Experience. Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager/ similar role - Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Plan and implement the overall SEO strategy [On & Off-page SEO (Quality backlinks)]
- Work with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster tools
- Create and manage inbound marketing strategies
- Analyze the competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve the website and social media content
- Blogs and landing pages promotion using off and on-page SEO strategies
- Keyword generation for both blog and landing pages
- Analyze and fix SEO issues on websites
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and ensure that the company is in front of the industry developments
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and are responsible for Web/App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad words, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Branch,Appsflyer and others).
- Working experience with creative and marketing agencies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness. To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills. Should be aware of below activities.
- Proficient in On Page and Off page Optimization.
- Able to run Google Ad words Campaign.
- Online Marketing for various social Marketing Social Portals like-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc per the planned Campaign.
- Preference for those who can handle the content part on their own on website and social media portal.
- Planning of keywords and Campaign.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization- On Page and Off Page SEO), SMO (Social Media Optimization), should be able to work on, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- WordPress content- Blog and article posting- Directories submission and link. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Should be able to work on on-Page, Off-Page, articles, link building and blogs to attract more traffic to the desired website.
- The creation of on-page, off-page, and local SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
Communicating our message effectively to the users via the right digital channels.
- Build and deploy ads through paid channels at the direction of the campaign manager
- Own and perform diligent and detail-oriented QA throughout the entire campaign process, with an emphasis on campaign tracking and Google Analytics setup
- Support campaigns through traffic management that includes setup and implementation, testing, quality assurance, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns
- Extract data and insights from the entire lifecycle of digital campaigns that include but are not limited to Display, Social, SEM, Programmatic, Native, etc
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all ad products are thoroughly vetted for operational use
- Support channel managers directly with clear communication and delivery workflows that ensure transparency into deliverable timelines and potential delays.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, and landing pages, etc. and correct problems with client advertising campaigns
- Proactively seek out new tools and opportunities to improve our advertising efforts Participate in or facilitate special marketing projects as required
- 2+ years of experience.
- Deep understanding of Google & Facebook paid advertising. Knowledge of SEO will give you a competitive advantage.
- Have proven experience in managing B2C campaigns.
- High affinity for people who've worked on targeting US customers.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential to collaborating with a remote team.
- Strong process orientation & documentation ethic. Strong analytical skills.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn.
Potential Growth Paths
Ad Ops Strategist
Customer Marketing Strategist
Content Marketing Strategist
As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the sales team through lead generation. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving, and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Manage Organic as well as paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test content, blogs, and ads for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Experience in B2B, eCommerce and SaaS is preferred
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
- Great design sense is a must for this position
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch and executing them
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, keywords, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan, monitoring & maintaining company online presence on social media.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Manage all digital marketing channels - FB, Insta, Marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart.
- Ability to execute campaigns across all online selling platforms.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets, analytics & reports.
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
As the Digital Growth Hacker for Nirogam, you will be designing and running high-impact campaigns that can lead to business growth to a 6X level. The growth marketer will also work closely with sales, customer success, product, and leadership teams to shape the future of the Ayurveda pharmacy and personal care industry. Your work will be critical to the overall growth of the organization and indirectly driving up the top-line.
What you will do:
- Manage all marketing initiatives to achieve business goals
- Play a key part in the overall revenue plan of business, add value to the growth thought the process through analytics and marketing acumen
- Owning digital strategy, managing growth on eComm market places
- Driving marketing campaigns across all channels - emails, social, website, webinars, search,paid, events, exhibitions and others; to increasing customer base/revenue on these platforms.
- Building powerful lead acquisition and nurturing funnels, using marketing automation tools to deliver high-quality leads.
- Repurposing content for distribution across multiple channels to ensure maximum impact.
- Constantly identifying new opportunities to engage the target audience and drive campaigns from planning to execution
- Responsible for performance and growth of digital marketing metrics.
- Drawing insights from campaign and market data and collaborate with content marketing,social media, and creative teams into impactful marketing campaigns.
- Working with sales team for lead management, and sales enablement activities.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Ø Technical Competencies
- Prior demonstrated 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Business, Marketing, and Sales, or related field
- Ability to prioritize conflicting deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of all MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word …).
- Excellent spoken, written, and verbal communication skills and able to communicate effectively. with people at different levels of hierarchy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency to set up SOPs and checklists.
- Handling CRM and Sales Navigator Tools
- Motivated, energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Helpful and supportive spirit, Problem solver.
- Professional attitude and presentation.
- Ability to create a business plan, projections, and designing an incentive, schemes, deals, and discounts to maximize growth and profitability.
- Experience of working from zero base, ground up which means setting up processes and systems for the growth hacking initiatives and targets
- Should have handled budgets of 50 lacs to 1 cr on Google, Facebook and other growth hacking platforms.
- Should have at least 4x ROAS (return on ad spend).
- Should have generated revenue from the brand's own website.
- Experience in creating sales funnel - lead generation.
- Must be very strong in analytics.
- Should have an entrepreneurial mindset and a high ownership quotient
Ø Behavioural competencies
- An analytical mindset and leverage data for impactful commercial decisions.
- Should have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good with Negotiation Skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Deep Listening and being Coachable.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our website: https://nirogam.com/pages/career.
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our:
- Plan and execute all performance marketing campaigns, including but not limited to SEM, Google Display and Discovery ads, remarketing & email campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment by optimisimng cost per qualified lead
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Manage landing pages and optimize user experience
- Ensure successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & other media channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spends and performance based on the insights
- Any Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
- Certifications in Google and Facebook ad management strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords & Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Content writing
- Website management
- Social profile management
- Advertisement (Google and social)
- Traffic generations
- Leads generation
- Regular interactions with our audience
- Planning campaign on a monthly basis around current products and services
- Developing relationships with affiliates
- International outreach and SEO
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs