We are one of the fastest-growing startups in the EdTech space with a mission to revolutionize the study abroad industry. Yocket is the largest community-driven platform created exclusively to bring millions of aspiring students together to find the best study abroad solutions. Recently we were chosen as Top 100 Indian Startups by Google And MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
Our client is among the rare success stories of Indian tech companies that are publicly listed. They are a pioneer in the adtech space and have built up market leadership at the global level serving fast growing digital native companies with the ability to do better audience targeting and get more ROI on their ad spends.
As a Data Operations (CPS), you will be responsible for overall coordination so as to manage end to end ad campaign delivery. You will also be responsible for interaction with all publishers that the company works with and managing ongoing relationships with them.
What you will do:
- Being responsible for the CPS affiliate channel, disbursement of offers, quality of delivery, margin management, and channel expansion
- Maximization of campaign deliveries in terms of ROI as well as absolute volume while maintaining the required margin targets
- Identifying new affiliates
- Growing business from existing affiliates
- Being responsible for the overall health of all campaigns, managing sales team/client expectations, coordination with the technical operations teams for required integrations between advertisers/clients and meeting margin targets
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation/ Post graduation in any discipline from a reputed institution
- 3+ years’ experience in the digital advertising domain, with CPS experience
- Record of working with cross functional teams and external partners
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment
- Basic finance understanding to manage the overall revenue and cost reconciliation
- A mindset of troubleshooting/ problem solving as required
- Maniacal attention to detail and very strict adherence to timelines
As an Account-based Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, and generate new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs.
- Develop content for website copy, blog posts, and other forums, sales documentation, and product videos.
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market's pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role.
- Hands-on experience executing an innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience in creating, launching email campaigns, and reporting its results.
- Considerable experience in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiar with the technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Develop a partner Go-to-Market strategy that complements the individual practice plans. Create new promotions, events, and programs to increase positive awareness and ultimately, increase sales for Frugal Testing.
- To build solutions, demos, and POCs, which can be taken to market.
- Identifying potential leads, developing and executing strategic alliances to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end partner relations including pitching and negotiation.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative marketing ideas to increase product adoption & awareness.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Overseeing promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, FB Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Experience of handling an event is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
Sector : Financial services business
Work location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Head the marketing function for the retail and digital business of the company across 7 georaphies driving vision, strategy, growth and execution.
2. Manage budget & resource utilization to ensure ongoing operations within established budget, productivity & efficiency standards.
3. Lead and devise the customer lifecycle strategy that includes branding, awareness, conversions, product adoption and increasing engagement leading to usage & retention and brand advocacy.
4. Responsible for creating and delivering the annual revenue, volume & customer targets and generating, measuring and reporting ROIs from all marketing activities.
5. Overlook the development of innovative marketing strategies and ways to communicate.