JustCall is a VC backed, award winning anytime, anywhere, any device phone system for sales and support teams. Trusted by 6000 customers globally including Domino’s, Google, Walmart, Jaguar, Cloud Kitchens, AIG. It takes seconds to get phone numbers in 70 countries and start making or receiving calls. Companies around the globe use JustCall to build stronger relationships with their customers and change the way they do business
About Role & You :-
- Should be Passionate about SEO and its contribution in growing a business
- Have 2 years of experience in handling end-to-end SEO for a brand or clients
- Ability to operate individually and with a team
- In-depth expertise in configuring & managing all aspects of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- In-depth expertise in utilizing tools across technical audit, on-page, keyword research, content analysis, rank tracking & link building
- Ability to partner with Content Marketing team to develop content strategies for search opportunity, keyword analysis, and audience intent
- Ability to communicate effectively with various teams, internal & external stakeholders about the strategy, on-going execution & reporting of key metrics
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to keep a keen eye on competition & industry
- Ability to work with external vendors from a content & link building perspective
- Build relationships with publishers relevant to our business
- Proven experience in B2B or SAAS or E-commerce or Agency would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Keep abreast of SEO trends, algorithm updates, and best practices
About SaaS Labs
• Sound understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and trends
• Assist in the development of the overall paid marketing strategy
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of marketing
channels (Search, Display, Social, Email, Programmatic)
• Assist in Marketing Automation & Measurement Tools like MoEngage, CleverTap, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics
• Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels & partners to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
• Test, measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of search, social, and content to display across conversion funnels to boost customer engagement and conversions, lower the cost of customer acquisition, and increase customer lifetime value (LTV)
• Set up dashboards and develop models for data presentation to the head of departments and suggest recommendations for business performance
• Work closely with in-house teams and maintain partner relationships through scheduling regular meetings to go through reports and provide actionable insights
• Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
• Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
• Able to set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
• Coordinate with Social Media & Influencer Marketer in regards to the online adverts.
• Conserve partnerships with partners. Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of relevant
• Basic understanding of SEO, content marketing, and copywriting skill
• Experience in Real Money Gaming
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested, share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Designation: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Madurai
- Must have sound Knowledge in On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization
- Should have hands-on experience in Link building strategies
- Must be strong in Organic SEO
- Exposure in content writing and Blog writing is added value
- Knowledge in overall Digital marketing is good to have
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
At Wise, we are building the world's best online tutoring platform that companies teaching online can use to manage their online operations from scheduling demos to running classes for your learners. We have designed an extremely user friendly interface for your admins and instructors to set up your online academy within a matter of 5 minutes.
- We are a platform used for online tutoring by over 150,000 teachers to conduct live classes for over 2,500,000 learners
- Our platform has been tested at 500k DAUs and more than 2 billion+ minutes of live sessions have been conducted on the platform
- We have a customised and native Zoom integration (no redirection) for interactive live class experience
- We are building the world's first infrastructure layer for digital classrooms and have open APIs as well as a White-Label options to setup a native experience for your online teaching platform
What we need
A digital marketing expert with 2-3 years of experience running and coordinating digital marketing campaigns. We are execution-focused and work would involve building things quickly & adapting based on market feedback. If you love designing marketing campaigns and want to expand and grow, we would like to talk to you.
What you will do
- Work directly with the founding team and drive key product decisions
- Define and establish marketing strategy with the copy team
- Analyze and take decisions on furthering marketing and creative strategy
- Independent player (We’re a team but, we want you to contradict us on the way)
- Social media and google ads skills
- Spreadsheets, or Airtable (Just give us numbers, or graphs, we love graphs)
- Creative and innovative
Good to have
- Good communication skills
- Team-oriented mindset
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about everything
- Not looking for a full-time engagement
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but am willing to build it together with a great team
- Would fight us in a duel to make our product better
- Set up and run large scale PPC campaigns
- Optimize performance to increase reach, generate leads and transactions and reduce cost. (multiple optimizations in a day - if needed)
- Analyze trends, along with qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
- Intra-team coordination to understand how the campaigns can yield more quality leads
- Certification is Google AdWords and Analytics is preferred
Experience:1-3 years of experience in;
- Planning, implementing, and reporting the performance of PPC campaigns for multiple clients
- Keyword research and analysis
- Media Planning
- Budget optimization
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Adwords (Display, Mobile App, Video) and Analytics
- Bing Editor
- Constant monitoring of the performance of multiple campaigns
- Attention to small details
- Updated on the latest trends on the above-mentioned platforms
- General Knowledge:
- Understanding of PPC Campaigns
- Understanding of advertising on Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - choosing a college, by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, the student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with
High-Quality Student Leads
Highly Cost Optimal Marketing and Communication solutions
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor analysis.
Skills Required :
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Career Roadmap with us:
- First Six Months [Concentration in Core Content]
- Learning to design content that both humans and search engines will love
- Understanding how to cater to content based on user behavior using advanced tools such as:
- Google Webmaster and Analytics
- Google Trends
- Get professionally trained in editing and proofreading web content
- Get creative with video and pictorial representation of web content
- Next One Year [Concentration in Content + SEO]
- Become fluent in analysis - Competitors and Keywords
- Get hands-on experience with Advanced SEO Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Crazy Egg
- Expertise in technical and Off-page SEO
- Next Six Months [Concentration on Product Development]
- Developing products or sub-products from the ideation stage to the implementation stage
- Creating the entire structure of a web portal and prototyping
- Setting up roadmaps and strategies for product performance
- Effective inter-team communication and coordination
- Use product management tools
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
JellyBean is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Job Responsibilities would include the following :
1.Driving Performance Marketing through social media and customer acquisition channels.
2.Optimising the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
3.Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across clients various digital marketing platforms.
4.Supervising content for all platforms.
5.Working on design and content aspect of online assets.
6.Using A/B Testing
7.Judging the effectiveness of campaigns to suggest insights, recommendations and scope of improvement.
8.Generating fortnightly and monthly reports on digital marketing portfolio.
9.Creating backlinks using SEO and other off-page SEO activities.
10.Tracking links and building SEO reports.
11.Experience in Guest Blogging, prospecting and outreach.
12.Monitoring of website performance indicators.
Job Requirements :
1.Having a strong knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools
2.Good Knowledge of Web Analytics Tool and Campaign Management Tools
3.Command over Email Marketing Tools such as Mail Chimp.
4.Experience with Social Media Marketing and Viral Marketing Techniques and Tactics.
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards