- Plan and implement the overall SEO strategy [On & Off-page SEO (Quality backlinks)]
- Work with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster tools
- Create and manage inbound marketing strategies
- Analyze the competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve the website and social media content
- Blogs and landing pages promotion using off and on-page SEO strategies
- Keyword generation for both blog and landing pages
- Analyze and fix SEO issues on websites
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and ensure that the company is in front of the industry developments
at Our Client is a VC backed Growth platform
Our client is a Y Combinator-backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED).
Expert in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested, share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Designation: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Madurai
- Must have sound Knowledge in On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization
- Should have hands-on experience in Link building strategies
- Must be strong in Organic SEO
- Exposure in content writing and Blog writing is added value
- Knowledge in overall Digital marketing is good to have
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
- Building the marketing team for inbound marketing, content development, SEO/ SEM, design etc.
- Developing a digital marketing strategy & program. S/He will own the calendar of plans supporting the annual plan.
- Managing the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, budget control, project oversight, and KPI tracking.
- Creating digital content, email campaigns, and managing SEO, paid marketing
- Also being responsible for Business Development, Product Development and Content Development.
- Providing strong analytical capabilities in the digital space, by implementing key performance measures for each digital program, evaluating the effectiveness of those programs and digital marketing overall, identifying new trends and new analytical tools in the digital space, and delivering timely campaign results and summary reports.
- Inspiring external creative and technology agencies to develop and execute campaigns that test the limits of digital media while meeting the marketing objectives.
- Being responsible for selection of management of digital marketing agencies & vendors in this space. Ensuring that the agencies are appropriately staffed, have a good understanding of our brand strategies.
- Being able to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action".
- Effectively using analytical tools to identify success/failure of campaigns and KPIs.
- Developing exponential growth by optimising resources with creative approach and strategies.
- Monitoring, analysing and evaluating market and brand trends.
- Understanding ad hoc projects/duties from time to time
What you need to have:
- At least 4 years of experience in digital /brand/ social media marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Google Analytic 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Search console and various other user-behavioral tracking on websites and mobile apps
- Extremely good atbuilding marketing team, executing the strategies, maximizing ROI of brand investment in digital programs, budget tracking and positively impacting top line and bottom line business results.
- Strong functional skills with good communication and leadership skill
- Passionate team player with a strongdrive for challenge
- Highlycreative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Location - North Delhi
- Experience of 4-8 years preferably from FMCG companies
we will providing 3 months traning also Fresher can also applied
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
Job Title – Performance Marketing Manager: (Ecommerce)
- Strategize, own and execute the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels (Social, Search).
- Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience
- targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps - Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager experience.
- Understanding of social media metrics, conversion funnels, and the ability to link results with specific elements of a broader campaign.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user Experience with A/B and multivariate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and attribution tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webtrends,Branch, Singular).
- Solid grasp of recent Facebook updates surrounding iOS 14, Facebook Pixel, and domain verification requirements.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and
- Track and Manage marketing spend efficiently and effectively across channels including
- Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks, and social media campaigns.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards and give insights into key areas of importance. Use this to recommend performance optimization methods.
- Set up daily performance reports to analyze the performance and optimize
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Build ideas for campaigns by writing ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the design.
- When applicable, also Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- This position reports of Marketing Head.
- MBA/Postgraduate in Marketing or any other related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Digital or Social Media
- A stronghold on Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven
- Strong analytical
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up
- High levels of proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager who is going to manage the company’s affiliate program through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization, and analysis.
He/she is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and other teams to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs.
You’ll be launching, managing, and growing a world-class, global affiliate program that moves the needle for overall business growth and closely ties into the overall marketing strategy.
You will work with the wider digital marketing team and multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective affiliate strategies are developed, agreed and implemented across markets.
As the Affiliate Manager you will:
- Own, develop, and deliver an affiliate sales strategy to drive revenue growth and meet business targets
- Maintaining and developing affiliate marketing programs, recruiting new affiliate partners
- Reviewing affiliate contracts, nurturing relationships with external vendors, affiliates, and partners
- Monitoring affiliate practices; negotiating and evaluating affiliate advertising agreements; maintaining relationships with affiliates and partners
- Performing marketing research on potential affiliate partners
- Monitoring affiliates and enforcing company procedures around affiliate programs
- Regularly monitoring campaign performance
- Compiling and submitting campaign performance reports
- Providing monthly invoices to affiliate partners
- Handling the buying, renegotiation of rates, renewing or canceling media placements and other advertising programs
- Plan and execute the seasonal and general campaign, overall partner outreach, market positioning, and branding across all affiliates
- Manage the relationships with key affiliates, maximizing their promotion
- Manage the affiliate marketing platform (Partner Stack), ensuring adherence to performance and service level KPI's and ensuring full exploitation of platform tools and functionalities
- Provide in-depth reporting, analysis, and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind the actual and forecasted performance
- Creating campaign reports that show progress and return on investment
- At least, 7 years of experience working with affiliate management platforms and networks. Experience with Partner Stack a plus
- Considerable affiliate marketing experience, ideally gained from a high-growth, online or multi-channel business in the American region and a track record of achieving results (meeting lead-gen, CPA, Revenue targets, Conversion KPIs, etc.)
- A strong digital marketing expert with experience developing and managing campaigns in at least one channel discipline (SEM, email, social, content marketing, etc.)
- Able to demonstrate strong analytics skills and experience with digital marketing analytics tools e.g., Google analytics, etc.
- Education – BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or related degree is a must, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Should have previous experience purchasing and negotiating pricing for various media, including email, banner, and Web pop-up advertisements
- Experience with affiliate marketing networks and search engine marketing is a must
- Knowledge in ad-serving technologies, experience in campaign management
- Experience in dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organized with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the affiliate campaigns
- Experienced professionals – 1 year to 3 years experience
- Candidate having creative thinking and original approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- PPC/Ad Management
- Interacting with the clients & managing their internet marketing accounts
- Building monthly reports, analyzing the data & measuring the impact of the internet marketing done for that month
- Write original, creative content for marketing purpose
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Insights
- Moz Tools
- Mailchimp & Benchmark email
- Photoshop/Canva - Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates from marketing background preferred
- Candidates having working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Canva preferred. Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates must have good reading, writing, spoken English skills
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - choosing a college, by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, the student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with
High-Quality Student Leads
Highly Cost Optimal Marketing and Communication solutions
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor analysis.
Skills Required :
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Career Roadmap with us:
- First Six Months [Concentration in Core Content]
- Learning to design content that both humans and search engines will love
- Understanding how to cater to content based on user behavior using advanced tools such as:
- Google Webmaster and Analytics
- Google Trends
- Get professionally trained in editing and proofreading web content
- Get creative with video and pictorial representation of web content
- Next One Year [Concentration in Content + SEO]
- Become fluent in analysis - Competitors and Keywords
- Get hands-on experience with Advanced SEO Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Crazy Egg
- Expertise in technical and Off-page SEO
- Next Six Months [Concentration on Product Development]
- Developing products or sub-products from the ideation stage to the implementation stage
- Creating the entire structure of a web portal and prototyping
- Setting up roadmaps and strategies for product performance
- Effective inter-team communication and coordination
- Use product management tools
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization