About Global Market Insights Research PVT LTD
GEVME is a fast-growing company based in Singapore providing a virtual & hybrid event platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise events for some of the biggest brands.
The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any event idea into reality. GEVME has powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, the Singapore Government, Forbes and MasterCard.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to empower event professionals through technology. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. You will help drive user-growth, manage user acquisition campaigns across different acquisition channels, and improve marketing ROI.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
- Actively manage and implement user acquisition campaigns against established objectives and budgets across multiple channels
- Use your skills in paid search, paid social, SEO other channels to support GEVME’s acquisition efforts
- Continuously test and learn to identify best performing user acquisition tactics, across platforms, targeting, messaging, creative formats etc
- Identify and implement new growth channels
- Own the A/B testing process across creative, messaging and optimisation tactics for both prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Track and analyse performance and drive attribution methodology. Use and configure web analytics, business intelligence tools and internal dashboards to monitor funnel journeys and channel performance.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing & growth, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Hands on experience with advertising tools on Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability of performing data analysis
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, results oriented and strong communications skills
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Organic campaign
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SimilarWeb, SEMRush)
● Responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining performance marketing campaigns
across channels - Facebook, Google SEM, Display, YT & UAC for both app and web funnels.
● Track the funnel performance and take steps proactively to fix leakages & breakages on a day-to-day basis.
● Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams across domains to lead and close
● Competitive analysis to explore interesting trends, marketing strategies, tactics, and channels
to drive acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
● Analysis of performance marketing efforts & reporting of key insights, learnings & misses
once campaigns are over.
● Work and coordinate with the Creative team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns.
• Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients' requirements to generate an end-to-end
• Analyse and elevate client’s consumption of contract, adoption of the product and generation of
upsell or cross-sell.
• Assist team in building social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat,
Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube for world’s leading brands mapped to their business needs.
• Analyse clients’ performance and prescribe methodologies for optimal budget management, faster
growth, higher conversions and greater ads reach.
• Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management
• Provide an effective reporting mechanism for highlighting prime metrics and key performance
• Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on
best fit across message, media & channel.
• Work with clients to improve the paid service itself and its alignment with client’s core business.
• Track team members’ productivity and identify opportunities in processes for increasing efficiency.
• Capturing development areas for product improvement and closed looping with product managers
and engineering for necessary corrective actions.
• Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products.
• Actively make sure you are knowledgeable on native channel’s ad products package.
Required Skills & Qualification:
B.tech / MBA (Full time)
• 6+ years of overall working experience with 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing, campaign
execution experience in social platforms and social account management at a brand or agency
• Advanced excel skills with efficiency in using v-lookups, pivots, charts, data interpretation and
handling high volumes of data sets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Industry specific knowledge across different verticals or lines of business
• Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team
• Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, passion to solve business challenges and
commitment to client delight
• Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter,
YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
• Social media ads certifications, like Facebook Blueprint, Google AdWords’, etc are a must
• 4-year college/university degree.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organizations website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote companys product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Job Specifications:-
- Day-to-day liaison with internal team on campaign developments
- Develops comprehensive agendas for weekly planning/status meetings
- Set up and provide support on 3-5 search projects of various sizes
- Exposure in social media traffic acquisition
- Exposure of managing vernaculars sites (+experience in Facebook/Social Media and Twitter)
- Perform keyword research and basic to advanced analysis
- Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices
- Responsible for complete SEO process (on & off page optimization)
- Analyze and increase the website traffic through organic search listing
- Analyzing and generating website traffic reports
- Format and prepare search reports for every vertical. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text t