BlogVault today is responsible for the safekeeping of over 10,000 customer websites. Before we became a trusted backup partner, before we launched a best-in-class malware scanner, there were many hurdles to overcome and much to learn. This is our story (in short) to become a highly profitable, 100% bootstrapped company with the heart of a startup.
BlogVault goes beyond being just a plugin by providing backup, restore, staging, and website management solutions for WordPress sites. With real-time, daily, or on-demand backups, you can ensure your site is backed up on time every time.
At BlogVault, we work with the world’s largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality.
Who is an ideal candidate
- Passionate and highly driven SEM Specialist/PPC Specialist with prior experience in managing multiple projects, schedules, and maintaining budgets effectively and proficient with keyword research tools and ad testing methodologies
- In-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices, as well as an understanding of social, video, search retargeting, and other online advertising opportunities
- Experience in implementing, optimizing, and managing digital advertising campaigns, with a background in online measurement, operations, and advertising networks
- Proven expertise in devising B2C & B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers and implementing, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns.
Key Skills & Experience Required::
Excellent experience required in :
1) SaaS PPC/SEM Execution
2) Proven KPI's in Individual contributor role
3) Plan, Manage, execute & scale campaigns across Google and FB
4) Copywriting skills
5) Experience making changes on website for optimizations of ads
6) Obsessed with quality outcomes
As a Performance Marketing (SEM) specialist at BlogVault
You will work in close collaboration with the digital marketing team in planning, implementing, and managing our performance marketing strategies to help in increasing the traffic and conversions from an array of paid channels to drive growth and brand awareness in the US & European markets.
- Plan, execute & follow up on strategy, driving traffic and lead generation through chosen paid channels
- Review and analyze the performance of the websites and develop plans to improve customer attraction and retention
- Analyze the paid search campaigns in order to maximize results based on these insights
- Collaborate with key team members on aligning our digital strategy driving an overall SEO/SEM approach
- Ownership of customer behavior analysis for all channels in order to optimize based on these insights
- Assure that the organization's brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns and compiling regular spend reports for campaigns
- Consolidate and utilize data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Ensure overall consistency for segmentation, ideal customer profile, and driving market growth in the sales enablement space
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- 2+yrs of relevant experience as a SEM /PPC Specialist in planning, executing, and optimizing SEM, google display, remarketing, and paid social tactics focused on performance and delivering positive ROI.
- Proven knowledge of integrated digital media campaign planning and execution
- Ability to manage PPC campaigns using multiple networks e.g. Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Experience in Google Analytics performing deep-dive analysis to drive search marketing efforts.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, WooCommerce
- Ability to work proactively and manage accounts, deliverables, and key objectives
- Ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with multiple business partners
Values we live by
Excellence in everything: Our products are top-notch. They are feature-rich, easy to use, and unrivaled in the industry.
Genuine love for WordPress: The platform, the community, the people—all of it. WordPress has democratized publishing, and it is truly a special industry to work in.
Customer service: We go out of our way to make sure every problem a customer has is solved. That’s actually how we ended up building Migrate Guru.
Continuous improvement: Remaining stationary means you are falling behind. There is always room to be better.
What it is like to work with us
Challenging. Exciting. Fun. Fantastic.
Our team is made up of talented people, committed to delivering their best every step of the way. Each day, we bring passion to achieve greater heights and solve bigger problems. There is no greater validation than when our customers tell us we are awesome.
There's an old saying "first you work then you play", well BlogVault is here to break that where you won't feel the difference between work and leisure because it's a free working environment with a lot of encouragement to learn an extra mile.
BlogVault is a place which you'd look out to work for. It's not just the culture, it's not just the friends you meet, it's also the work you do!
Well, you might be thinking this is a SaaS company who's growing exponentially and yet they're informal, you're right! we believe in having a relaxed work place where you can be you!
So be who you are and let's show what we are!
Come on... apply here and let's get on board!
Digital Marketing is a lot more than what it is usually portrayed as and we delve into “the lot more”for SMBs. we have grown well and what started as a small personal project a year ago has now grown into a family of 45+ clients and 8 smart people- all within a year! And guess what, we never spent a single penny on advertising! It was all referral and so you can imagine the quality of work that we have been doing.
Now, if you are someone who can fit in such a high performing environment, do read the job description very thoroughly and then apply!
Be the primary point of contact for the clients.
Assist in creating a digital strategy for the clients. These are SMEs, hard on cash but high on hope so we have to be extra wise with what we suggest!
Get things done from the CG team. You see, since you will interact with the client, you will know what they want and you alone will have to make sure that the work gets done!
Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives (we call this Remarkable ROI)
Note: You’re not responsible to bring in new clients (this is not a sales position). You are responsible to keep and grow your clients with Remarkable Client Experiences, Remarkable Excellence, and Remarkable ROI and if that gets us Referrals- well nothing better than that!
Note: Our digital marketing projects include both “traditional” digital marketing such as SEO and Email Marketing/Whatsapp Marketing/Affiliate Marketing as well as web design & development projects. For this position though, we will stick to SEO/SMO/PPC
What we are looking for
Digital marketing experience (and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results). Followed by…
Strong project management skills (aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done yourself and through other people). Followed by….
Ability to provide remarkable client experiences.
Who we are not looking for
You’re busy, we’re busy. If you don’t meet these requirements, please focus on the other fish in
the sea. These are indeed requirements
Minimum of 1.5 years as a hands-on digital marketing professional
Minimum of 1 year as someone who has been interacting with the clients. If you have worked
in B2B, it would be great!
Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience
A focus on the details (really… pay close attention to the details if you’d like to get an interview
for this position)
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
Thrive in a small and growing team (<10 people on our way to 20)
Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for
Know how to work on Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business
Manager, Instagram Marketing, Email Marketing Tools, Canva (just a little bit), WordPress,
Wix, and anything else that is relevant to digital marketing
Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone but believe in the power of
BTW: when applying, use the passcode “WTH
We are looking to hire an SEO Content Specialist who understands search engine optimization and can write both long- and short-form content that's informative, compelling, and relevant to our portfolio companies, and drives maximum traffic to our websites, thereby improving their rankings in search engines.
You must be below 28, graduate from a Tier-1 Engineering College with 2+ years of SEO/SEM content writing experience.
You will ensure that company websites host high-quality, subject-rich, SEO-rich content, and drive complete end-to-end organic content marketing strategy to increase rankings, online visibility, and organic traffic.
Detailed Job Description
- Day-to-day execution of organic SEO campaigns including keyword research, content gap recommendations, strategic optimization of existing content, competitor analysis, and site improvements.
- Regular off-page link-building activities like backlink building from authoritative websites, article submissions, social bookmarking, classified ads, etc.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content - including long blog posts and short page descriptions.
- Work closely with content writers to post optimized blogs and articles online.
- Track progress through analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Optimize existing content by performing keyword research, editing content for readability and flow, submitting site maps to Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- Strong understanding of all SEO standard methodologies, such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture, technical SEO, off-page SEO, and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.
- A sense of humour to make content interesting and engaging. It would be an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- Consistent track record in leading SEO content projects (from inception to completion) that drives business growth.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision..
We hire candidates for their strengths and superpowers, with a belief that the best team draws its mojo from these unique, yet complementary, individuals.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Digital Marketing - Head, you will be responsible for Handling and guiding various digital marketing activities which include but are not limited to, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliated marketing etc. and also overseeing and guiding the overall digital campaign management.
What you will do:
- Creating, managing and guiding a team of digital marketing specialists
- Managing various existing digital marketing channels and also initiating and implementing measures to explore new channels
- Crafting digital or online marketing strategies and thus contributing towards the increase in business
- Creating and managing quality content in relevant online platforms to attract the correct audience at the correct time
- Extensively being involved in budgeting and planning of the company’s digital marketing division
- Evaluating important metrics that affect the company’s website traffic, online campaigns, and target audience
- Strategizing and implementing new digital marketing possibilities and also working constantly towards improving the current existing options and techniques
- Obtaining and constantly working on the feedback being received on the current digital marketing platforms
- Tracking, measuring, and working on the results obtained from SEO and SEM strategies and accordingly formulating effective measures
- Working closely with various internal as well as external stakeholders
What you need to have:
- 4 plus years of demonstrated track record of developing senior-level client relationships.
- Very strong understanding of Digital Analytics. Hands-on experience and deep expertise in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook advertising.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing & media with thought leadership around the dynamics of the digital and interactive space, specifically Social, Digital Media, and Search.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/interactive marketing problems.
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising video advertising campaigns You should be extremely organised and will leverage checklists to ensure that nothing is forgotten and will strive for zero errors. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, metric driven, entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and great attention to detail
- Excellent Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to detail, Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience with the programmatic display or video marketing.
- Experience with Campaign optimisation and reports handling
- Proven sales and client service track record
- Familiar with marketing tech-related issues and responses
- Experienced working with Video serving tech. (Adtelligent, Cedato, Spring serve etc)
- Experience with Tag Integration (VAST/VPAID)
- Experience with relational satabases like MYSQL
- Familiarity with Data Analytics and tools like Python/ NumPy
- 1-5 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Head of Digital Marketing:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough marketing ideas that in turn would drive substantial growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth/marketing channels specific to Vahak.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 8+years of overall experience and 6+years in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written), analytical skills, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
Develop and implement link building strategy
Good written skills
Research and analyze competitor backlinks
Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Should be able to support on other digital marketing activities like On-Page SEO, Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Content Writing
Knowledge in Guest Post Outreach
Assisting with blog content
Should be result orientated
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page + CRO - Back-End - Analysis / Audit
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Social Media CRM Integration
Email Marketing Audit + Tools Integration
Email Marketing - Scheduling + Metrics + Optimization
Existing Brand - Ad Account Analysis / Audit
Create Platform-Cohort-Specific Funnels
Platform-cohort-specific Detailed targeting for each creatives
Run Performance Ads
Strategize: Open-Ended, Retargeting, Look-Alike, Custom Audiences
Strategize: Platforms-specific to the brands
Ensure client growth
Client Interactions: Client Reports + Briefings
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
- An outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Optimize content for the social media platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
- Knowledge of various search engine optimization platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in SEO.
- Develop and mentor campaign budgets.*
- *Generate leads from Quality Clicks on Quality Websites.
- Work on SEO & other initiatives to increase domain reputation & rank.
JD for Performance Marketing
- As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will manage high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the mobile games.
- Additionally, ensure that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business's guidelines, quality standards, and objectives
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define, identify, launch and drive critical strategic media campaigns for customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analysis and translate data into actionable insights. Be willing and able to adjust marketing spend on the fly for best results.
- Lead KPI development and tracking across all performance marketing related functions, measuring campaign and digital spend performance across all channels
- Constantly tracking metrics like funnel conversion rates, bounce and exit rates and identifying reasons for the same - contributing valuable insights to product - Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Improving the usability, design, content and landing page effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date on latest developments in the Global digital media industry and experiment with new creative ideas.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs.
What we are looking for:
- We love if you have the hunger to learn, passion to perform and carry the following skills:
- Experience of managing tech businesses - SEO, Social media, affiliate/mobile, email/SMS marketing (including build and design) and agency handling
- Strong track record of building organic and social traffic through high quality content
- Strong operations experience in managing teams and delivering on targets set
- Excellent understanding of analytics tools including Google analytics, Heap, KISS metrics, Flurry, AWR Cloud, Buzz Sumo and Web Trends