2+ years of relevant work experience as a Developer or SDET
Comprehensive knowledge of unit, integration and functional testing
Experience working with tools such as Cypress
Hands-on experience in writing API automation scripts and unit test scripts
Experience in independently building test automation frameworks for Web and Mobile
Good knowledge of databases and querying language
Experience of working “AGILE + DevOps” process management methodology
Exposure to Continuous Integration Process Tools like Jenkins/CircleCI
Understanding of REST services and proficiency with REST tools and libraries
(Restassured and Postman)
Good Verbal and Written communication skills
Good to Have -
Familiar with Startup culture and work expectations
About Paptronics Pvt Ltd
Growing South African business IO Digital is looking for a skilled and knowledgeable test automation engineer to join their team full time remotely.
The ideal candidate would have a solid track record working with a collaborative team, be well-versed in Agile practices and can research, apply and document pragmatic testing solutions, tools and software in line with our company’s maturity and product requirements.
What you will do in the role:
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Design and write test cases
- Master test automation frameworks, tools and software
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Work with software developers to find solutions
- Document their processes
- Improve their processes
- Teach cross-functional teams about the values and principles of automation testing
The ideal candidates has:
- 3 or more years of experience in the field of development and/or automation testing
- Solid knowledge and skills with regards to automation tools and platforms, specifically Cypress.io, Espresso and Cucumber (or similar)
- Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle (from UX / UI design to development and DevOps).
- Solid abilities in project and defect management tooling and SaaS
platforms, specifically ClickUp (or something similar like Jira)
- Understands Agile development processes
- A technical background (or worked as a developer before)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a cross-functional team
- Teamwork skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- The ability to continually improve on processes, tools, documentation and their own skill-level
IO Digital expects:
Above all else, we value an attitude of lifelong self-learning. We are a team of people that keep up to date and continue to educate ourselves through research, mentoring, and discussions.
- An attitude of openness to keep learning is more important to us than fancy qualifications
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to be part of a growing company.
- You must display a continuous willingness to learn and grow as a team player, and
adaptability and flexibility in terms of tech stacks used
- We expect you to take full ownership of your work, and to be a reliable team member, especially when production issues arise and need to be tackled quickly
- We take the time to put good structures, apps, and tools in place to make work-life as easy as possible at IO, but your teams will still rely on you to display coping skills when it comes to complexity and tight deadlines
- Experienced in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Selector Web Elements, Particularly XPath
- Aware of Core Selenium concepts like different types of Wait, Complex X Paths, Selenium Grid etc.
- Expertise in Java programming language
- Knowhow of Jenkins and setting up a Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Apache POI API for reading and writing data to excel.
- Experienced working in IDE : Preferably Eclipse.
- Experienced in Version Control tool : GIT or SVN.
- Experienced in Testing Framework: Preferably TestNG or JUnit.
- Experienced in Build Tools: ANT and Maven.
- Expertise in at least one programming language - Java/C#
Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- Willing to work very hard to achieve the highest level of quality
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Consultative management and communications styles
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with software test processes
- Proven ability to lead offshore teams
- Capable of adapting to a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong people management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivering high quality products
- Expert at SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (manual and automated testing experience)
Must to Have Skills: Selenium/Cypress, Jmeter/ Apache benchmark / Postman
Good to Have Skills: Knowledge of HTML, XML, SQL
● Experience using technologies Cypress, Cucumber, Appium, Maven, Log4J2, TestNG,
● Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
Overview of the Role:
• GREAT ENGINEERS WHO COULD WORK WELL IN A COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
• METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL,
• EXCITED TO LEARN NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES
• GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.
Roles & Responsibility
1. LEARNING NEW PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND TOOLS QUICKLY CONTRIBUTING TO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
2. OWNERSHIP FROM START TO FINISH OF THE TASKS ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN ALL AGILE CEREMONIES TO DELIVER QUALITY PRODUCTS FROM THE BEGINNING.VERIFY TEST SCRIPT AGAINST BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS USING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE DESIGN TEAM UNDERSTAND AND INTERPRET FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS AS
NEEDED TO DEVELOP TEST CASES ACTIVELY WORK TO IDENTIFY, COMMUNICATE, MITIGATE AND RESOLVE TESTING ISSUES AND RISKS. MANAGE TEST SCRIPTS, TEST CASES, TEST RESULTS USING STANDARD TESTING TOOLING SUCH AS JIRA, REPORT PORTAL
3. SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING HEALTH OF AUTOMATED TEST SUITE
1. EXPERIENCE IN THE RANGE OF 0-1.5 YRS
2. HANDS-ON PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE IN PREFERABLY JAVA
3. ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IS CONSIDERED FOR A STRONG CANDIDATE
4. GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF DATA STRUCTURE, LOGIC, PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS.
5. GOOD IN COMMUNICATION (VERBAL AND WRITTEN)
6. READY TO LEARN AND ADAPT NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES QUICKLY TO ACCOMMODATE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS.
Nice to Have
1. REST API,SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, VERSION CONTROL TOOL, KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPTS
2. EXPOSURE ON SELENIUM WEBDRIVER / REST API / VERSION CONTROL TOOL
3. KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPT
- Team Name - SDET
- Skills and Stacks - Java, Spring boot, Mysql, AWS stack, HTTP/GRPC
- Project 1 line description -Will be required the folks to close the P0 E2E automation
- 3+ Years- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of java with oops concepts.
- Should have experience in Selenium, Appium and Rest Assured (Java)
- Should have experience in the testing framework (TestNg, Cucumber).
- Knowledge of any version control system (e.g. SVN, git).
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject