Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport: It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Develop large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understand Rails best practices and religiously introduce those to codebase.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Loves coding.
- 4-6 years of experience managing technology teams.
- Demonstrated ability to build complex scalable technology products.
- Should have prior experience of working with ROR, React, PostgreSQL and cloud infra.
- Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications.
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerialize, RSpec and active interaction.Engin
- Knowledge about Asynchronous Networking in Ruby; Refactoring ActiveRecord Models; Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq; Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Expertise in Data Science and Machine Learning is a plus.
- Expertise in Jenkins, Kubernetes, dockers and cloud technology is a plus.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Backend Developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
- Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs.
- Debug complex applications
- Follow agile processes.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development
- Proficient in NodeJS
- Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
- Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
- Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Developer to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Provide architectural blueprint and Technical leadership to our IT teams
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality is being delivered
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development teams
- Manage all phases of Software development.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality
- Responsible for the technical quality of the product/feature being delivered
- Help in hiring and building a highly skilled team
- Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Extensive experience building scalable web applications
- Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with several coding and computer languages [Java/Node/Golang etc..,]
- Experience/Exposure to frontend stack (Angular or React) is an added advantage.
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Real-world experience working with large datasets and NoSQL database technologies
- Expertise in AWS/Azure/Google cloud
- Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving capabilities.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment
backend platform, including API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a central role as we scale to 1M+ users. You will work with our US based product and
engineering teams to implement quickly and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate is excited to tackle tough technical challenges and looking for opportunities to contribute to our strategic thinking.
· Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
· Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services including implementation of adequate resilience and high-availability models to support 24x7 operational availability
· Manage backend API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners
· Manage integration of user-facing elements developed by our front-end developers with server side logic
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize Rain application for maximum speed and scalability
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
· 3-8 years of Software Development experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as Go / Golang, Java and C++
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, especially React and React Native
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
· Solid understanding of REST API design and development with experience building REST APIs
· Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth,)
· Good experience with API frameworks
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Note: Examples of past work will be required as part of the hiring process***
We provide early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
Proficiency in programming languages Python and Core Java
Strong computer science fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
Should have worked on RDBMS (PostGres) and exposure to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j), Search Engines (ElasticSearch)
Good working experience in Containerization - Docker / Kubernetes and Queues - Kafka / Redis
Good understanding of application design, ability to understand end to end architecture and contribute to its evolution
RESTful API development, understanding of distributed systems
Should have worked on AWS/Azure cloud platforms extensively
Good knowledge in development methodologies, tools and agile processes; JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, CI-CD
Understanding and experience of data pipelines would be a plus
Understanding and experience of C/C++ development would be a plus
What will you be doing?
Playing an Individual Contributor role for Platform development.
Develop flawless products, maintaining and building on top of existing components, participate in code reviews, work with the team on sprint mode
Estimate modules and projects; understands the design and implementation complexities.
Design, build, test and deploy E2E data pipelines, data stores on cloud
Work closely with product managers & architects
Contribute to Tally’s/Clustr’s thought leadership in technology, architecture, and engineering
As our company continues to grow, we’re looking for a Software Engineer to contribute to our cloud migration solutions that enable enterprise customers’ journey to the cloud, and lifecycle of their data in the cloud.
In This Role, You Will (But Not Limited To)
- End-to-end ownership of new feature development, from design, through implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance in production
- Translating of high-level requirements and end-user use cases into design proposals, including integration with external services and constraints of underlying service infrastructure
- Maintaining constant focus on scalability, performance and robustness of a feature, on the top of base functional implementation
- Designing and implementing logging, monitoring and alerting functions as core parts of overall software solution
- Documenting your own work and design solutions
- Decomposing complex features into smaller, short-term deliverable tasks
- Managing priorities of multiple tasks, providing up-to-date estimates for a milestone delivery
- 5+ of industry experience in technical leadership roles
- Solid knowledge of Go-Lang, Python, C/C++, SQL, shell scripting and Linux operating environment.
- End-to-end experience in design and development of highly scalable enterprise and cloud data products.
- Ability to challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment challenges.
- Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of scalable web services, advanced file systems, geographic replication, distributed databases and modern operating systems.
- Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as Docker and container orchestration, service deployment, monitoring and scaling
- Ability to work with multi-cultural, globally distributed teams to a common unifying product vision and closely coordinate with cross-functional teams in different time-zones.
- Passion to deliver enterprise-grade products to customers and to continuously work with engineering team to refine the product in the field.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
● Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules.
Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns &
component architecture and write unit test cases.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit &
understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share
knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● 3-6 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and
middle tier. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
Strong in problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design. Strong
experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable
● Good in large data systems such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra, etc.. Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services Ability to deliver code
quickly from given scenarios in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Attention to detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with superb technical skills. You will primarily be responsible for architecting and building large scale data pipelines that delivers AI and Analytical solutions to our customers. The right candidate will enthusiastically take ownership in developing and managing a continuously improving, robust, scalable software solutions. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a bias towards taking action. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around back-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management applications. Experience with or desire to learn Machine Learning a plus.
Bachelors/Masters/Phd in CS or equivalent industry experience
10+ years of industry experience in java related frameworks such as Spring and/or Typesafe
Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable. 5+ Industry experience in python
Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
Demonstrated expertise of building and shipping cloud native applications
Experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd
Experience in API development using Swagger
Strong expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
Architect, Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines
Design and Implement APIs
Assist in dev ops operations
Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
Mentor team members on best practices