Position: Software Engineer/ Sr. Software Engineer
Technology: Golang Developer
Location: Ahmedabad / Remote
Important Note: Looking for Immediate Joiners
You have 6+ years of experience in Java development with Backend technologies. The entire team is showing their art of building a Data processing solution for a high-end customer. You can be part of this Agile team if, you have experience in developing this type of solution.
You are cloud native. We hosted this solution in AWS. You have to be a master of using cloud native apps using AWS.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better results
Being the leader. You're comfortable partnering directly with customer and management to build the best solution and customer experience
Things You Will Do
Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success. In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
Senior Node JS developer
- Working experience in Nodejs, MySQL, Postgres SQL
- Good knowledge of designing and writing restful API
- Working experience of GIT
- Will prefer candidates who have knowledge of GraphQL, Typescript
- Well-versed and experienced with unit testing, code coverage.
- Well versed with SOILD design principles and their application
- Knowledge of AuthO, typeORM required
- Good to have – some experience with Azure DevOps and/or azure functions.
-Working experience on Docker- good to have
|• Experience of over 5+ years with solid understanding of object-oriented design
• Proficient in Java, J2EE and related technologies.
• Experienced in using Spring Boot, messaging systems.
• Good understanding of relational database performance concepts and usage of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Strong Knowledge on Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections.
• Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
• Stroing knowledge in developing and executing automated unit, functional and integration tests
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills.
Primary Skills :
We are looking for a Back-End Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Skills And Qualifications