We are a young, lean startup building + scaling a highly efficient B2B SaaS product. Our systems enable solving interesting problems for our clients with abstracted layers of systems and scale it big with various computing infrastructure & services relevant to the day. Working on this system, Engineers get to learn and use next level technologies above the basic NodeJS, MongoDB & Vue Stack and get a chance to Upgrade their game.
The work environment is informal but we are looking for smart-working #Softwaredevelopers with 2-6 years of experience with an entrepreneurial spirit.
1) Keen interest in developing/utilizing
Scalable Web Systems Distributed Databases Modular UI Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2)
2) Strong understanding :
3) Good to have:
The internet (Networking, routing and security) HTML ecosystem Mobile Applications (Cordova, RN, Native Apps) Networks, Operating Systems, TCP Knowledge about Docker
4) Familiarity with
Tools: Git, Linux (shell scripting) Mechanisms: Auth, Encryption
Responsibilities: Developing the latest user facing features using React.js Designing a modern highly responsive web - based user interfaceBuilding reusable components and front - end libraries for future use Translating designs and wireframes into high - quality codeLearn and understand user interactions Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web - capable devices and browsers
Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive
Freshers are welcome. stipend : 5K
Non - technical skills: Team player Excellent time
management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Hands-on with UI and server-side is highly desirable.
You will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills including product design and architecture. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Work alongwith teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design, build and develop front end application features.
- Design, build and develop microservices and backend server applications.
- Designing and scaling databases and servers.
- Ensuring analysis, efficiency, responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Hands-on coding and development.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Hands on with Reactjs or similar framework/library.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python.
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
Experience: 3-4 years
Looking for Female Candidate only
Candidate must have 3 years of experience in Core Java, Spring boot, Web services.
|• Strong experience in IBM SOA/BPM technology stack|
|• Design and develop the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design artefacts|
|• Business Object Models (business entities/ objects and their relationships)|
|• Service Models describing the service layers in the desired business domain|
|• Service Specification(SOAP/REST/SCA) describing the input and output interfaces for the service, as well as its security, editing, and interface protocol requirements|
|• extensible Mark-up Language (XML) interfaces and files, XML Schema Definitions (XSDs), Web Services Description Language (WSDL) files|
|• Creating SOA Design standards and best practices for object naming, design deployments, data content integration, and production output using various channels.|
|• Use of IBM's Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools: WebSphere Process Server (WPS)/ Business Process Manager (BPM), Business Automation Workflow(BAW), IBM Integration Designer (IID), and create SOA design artefacts for composite application development teams.|
|• Designing BPM solutions with service orchestration using Business Process|
|• Using IBM's ESB tools: WESB mediation flows for data mapping/ transformation, and message flows/ routing.|
|• Designing workflow services and exposing them for all business domains in implementing seamless workflow orchestration under the SOA environment.|
|• Delivered solutions must include standards and best practices for design, development, configuration, deployment, data content integration, and mentoring of other staff in all of the above.|
|• Guide architecture activities implementing Design solutions including Infrastructure design, installation, configuration, and implementation and maintenance for High availability/ fault-tolerant integrated solution.|
|• Detailed experience in integrating external systems with IBM WPS/WESB|
|• Experience with agile scrum methodology|
|• Experience in providing L2/L3 functional support on IBM BPM|
|• Need to be able to code hands-on in Java at least some basics.|
|• Must Have (Top 3 skills): IID/ESB, MQ, Webservices|
|• Good To have : Java knowledge, Server configuration (WPS-WebSphere Process Server)|
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Expert in Python with at least one Python web framework (such as Flask, Django etc)
- Hands-on experience on building and leveraging third party Restful APIs
- Strong knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in any one of the python libraries such as Pandas, Scikit, Numpy, BeautifulSoup, and Scrapy
- Hands-on experience in Linux platform is a must
- Understanding of design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge in relational and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Big Data and Real-time analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of Machine learning or Natural language processing in Python is a plus
- Experience using a public cloud such as Amazon AWS
- Development and Integration of user-facing design elements with server-side logic.
- Design and develop backend API services and databases to serve frontend applications.
- Code for multi-platform environments.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes in one or more database technologies such as Mongo, MySQL etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Engineering degree from a reputed institute
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom is looking for a highly driven WordPress Web Developer to join our growing organization. In this role you will manage and continually improve our website and associated properties. This individual will work primarily with the Marketing team. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along.
Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress site
Design and build responsive, cross-browser compatible pages using Wordpress (including localized versions of pages)
Assist with helpdesk tickets and troubleshooting as needed
Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
Create and maintain the documentations of development work
Ongoing security patching
Work closely with the members of Web Team and internal customers
5+ years of professional Front End Development experience
Experience developing pages in Wordpress
Experience with cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design
Ability to create responsive web pages from design prototypes in Figma
Understanding of JSON, Lottie, Web Authentication, Bootstrap, React, Storybook, and Invision.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work to deadlines
PHP and WordPress experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/7i2o_tszj5g__;!!K5ATeMLGHIlgtw!N_9bFG2WvSVHNjvQfjuOpRN_CRuOAVcjK-OUBF5KymSi-XOFAnfRCVoBcyNhxGRFJi6P$" target="_blank">Hear from our leadership team
https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications/awards" target="_blank">Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
https://blog.zoom.us/category/company-news/" target="_blank">Visit our Blog
http://zoom.us/download" target="_blank">Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on https://www.instagram.com/zoom/" target="_blank">Instagram
Should have excellent programming skills.
Should be able to understand and appreciate the key considerations to be made during digital product development including user experience and UI
Should have strong exposure to AngularJS/NodeJS/ ExpressJS /
Bootstrap/Mongo DB/ ReactJS
Roles and Responsibility:
The developers job profile will be building and maintaining products built on MERN/MEAN stack
Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
Execute product development and prototyping