- Hands-on coding - code the hairiest most complicated paths/components.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of components for the products.
- Craft APIs, RPCs and streamlining topologies which are simple, and efficient.
- Ensure excellence in engineering.
- Mentor engineers in the team.
- Degree in computer science field with 1-3 years of experience building large scalable systems.
- Excellent computer science including data structures and algorithms. Hands-on programming experience in languages like Java, Python or Golang for backend roles. Android/IOS experience for frontend focused roles.
- Good understanding of designing Distributed Systems.
- Problem solving / analytical skills.
- Low Latency and High Throughput System design, HLD and LLD.
- Exposure to high level hygiene guidelines like the one described in 12-factor app.
- Metrics obsession.
About Angel One
We are Angel One (formerly known as Angel Broking). India's most trusted Fintech company and an all-in-One financial house. Founded in 1996 Angel One offers a world-class experience across all digital channels including web, trading software and mobile applications, to help make millions of Indians informed investment decisions.
Certified as a Great Place To Work for six-consecutive years, we are driven by technology and a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With a 9.2 Million+ registered client base and more than 18+ million app downloads, we are onboarding more than 400,000 new users every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for customers via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning.
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing the best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution.
It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai and UAE. Here are some of the perks that you'll enjoy as an Angelite,
- Work with world-class peer group from leading organizations
- Exciting, dynamic and agile work environment
- Freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech
- Cutting edge technology and Products / Digital Platforms of future
- Continuous learning interventions and upskilling
- Open culture to collaborate where failing fast is encouraged to invent new ways and methods, join our Failure Club to experience it
- 6-time certified as a Great Place To Work culture
- Highly competitive pay structures, one of the best
Come say Hello to ideas and goodbye to hierarchies at Angel One!
Developer – Golang
An individual contributor who will be part of the Software R&D team working on the following areas
Backend work in Golang, Micro services architecture
Work with internal team and customers to deliver solutions that will meet the customer needs with respect to the performance security, scalability and functionality.
Implementation of API and authentication methods using JWT
Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
2-5 years of experience in Go programming language
Strong experience in working with Goroutine and channel patterns
Experience in Go framework for DB, JSON, Sockets, Web Frameworks and tools
Knowledge of logging and configuration packages like Zap, Viper
Experience in writing unit tests for Golang code
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git or Azure Repo
Should have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, or any RDBMS
Good knowledge of Linux / Ubuntu
- Deployment and production support.
- Strong knowledge of SQL database and experience in writing queries with and without ORM.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Experience of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Technical Lead Manager who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community, and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack.
What we’re looking for
● Dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
● Sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
● Learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
● 5-8yrs of Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
B.Tech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
● Excellent C++, Java, Go and/or Python skills.
● Understanding of the Agritech domain and application of technology in farming.
● BTech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company’s advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
- Prioritizing and managing workload and meeting critical project milestones and deadlines
- Effectively collaborating with a team as well as taking initiative and working independently to solve problems
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech/ B.E. (with 65% marks)
- Expertise at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Experience in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest API’s, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/ Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Experience in product based companies
OZiva is India's leading clean, plant based nutrition brand, combining modern science and ancient Ayurveda. We aim towards driving the paradigm shift from curative health care to preventive healthcare by focusing on the two fundamental pillars of fitness - nutrition and exercise.
OZiva is a startup founded by IIT, INSEAD and Mumbai University alumni with an existing vision to help people lead a healthier and better lifestyle.
We run a powerful, high impact, fast paced operation with cutting edge technology and good old-fashioned passion for making people healthier and fitter.
- Work with product managers to understand product requirements and make them live.
- Ownership of end to end development
- Startup mindset of getting things done and focussing on business goals
- Proven problem solving skills
- 3+ years Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using server side technology (Java, Spring Boot / Node.js, Express)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Proficiency in REST architecture
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Git/CI/CD/Gradle/Maven
- Inclination towards writing quality and performant code
Nice to Have
- Experience in Agile development
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring and automation
- Experience working with AWS Cloud and Devops technologies (terraform , cloudformation, ansible)
- Experience running a production environment
Navtech is looking for a "Dot Net Developer" to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
2. Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
3. Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries.
4. Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
5. Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
6. Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
7. Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team.
Key Skills: Dot Net, ASP.NET, C#, .NET, MVC, Web API, Microservices, MS SQL
Required Experience and Qualifications:
1. 2-6 years of hands-on experience in Dot Net.
3. Experience working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
4. Experience in working with Visual Studio tools, Git/TFS and IIS
5. Any SPA (Single Page Application) framework experience would be an added advantage (Angular, React JS).
6. Experience on MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing), Azure or AWS would be an added advantage.
7. Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
8. Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
1. Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
2. Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
3. Work with US, UK & Australia based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
4. Medical Insurance cover of 5 lacs for self and family.
5. Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
6. Covid Vaccination reimbursement.
Role: Backend Developer-SDE2
- 3-5 years of exp into
- Work on the development backend systems for our first product.
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- 3-4 years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant.
- Good understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling.
- Comfortable writing multi-threaded programs.
- Must have experience in exposing web services using JAVA 8, Spring and Micro services (four - six years of experience)
- Hands on experience in Spring boot and microservices (4 to 6 years of experience)
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.