At Innovapptive, our purpose is to help improve people’s lives with the next-generation Connected Workforce Platform. Innovapptive’s platform digitally connects the entire industrial workforce, executives and back office to minimize plant outages & improve operational excellence. By engineering a platform that fuels innovation & collaboration, we are transforming the experience of the industrial worker to help uplift revenues & margins for our customers. Together, with our employees, customers and partners across the globe, we are growing economies of some of the world's largest brands.
Innovapptive has always had a big vision — to help improve people’s lives and realize their full potential. In the earliest days, it was by simply helping each of our application end users do their jobs better and faster. We were able to significantly improve how companies such as UNICEF operate in emergencies such as hurricanes, refugee crises, and earthquakes and transformed the lives of these beneficiaries. We’ve come farther than we could have imagined. The impact we have started to collectively make on the world is undeniable, and we are inspired when talented new hires say they choose Innovapptive, because they too want to change the world by improving people’s lives — that’s what we do today, and that’s what we’ll do tomorrow at scale.
In the IC SAP Consultant Role, you will be responsible for
- Participating in Business Requirement & Solution Design Workshops, Requirements and Fit-Gap Analysis, Customer Demos, Understanding Business impact of user requirements, Acceptance Criteria and expected results and Document Business Requirements in Jira Tool, Create Functional Specification documents, Test data preparation, Test scenario documentation etc.
- Implements the solution design by configuring the Innovapptive Mobile Application products using Innovapptive RACE Configuration engine.
- Make necessary SAP Backend system Base configurations to map into a mobile application.
- Configure customer business processes on Mobile applications to enable the solution.
- Work with ABAP Team for the Development of BADI Enhancements for customer-specific requirements and Effort Estimation
- Work on any bugs or issues for triaging and resolution.
- prepare the Training documents and customer demos if any during the realization phase.
- Regularly Update and track the issues in Jira and coordinate with other cross-functional teams for resolution.
- Work with the Testing team for FUT
- Work on issue resolutions and support during FUT, SIT, UAT, Go-live and Hyper care.
- Provide Knowledge sharing to the Production support team after Go-live and handover.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Keep abreast of new Innovapptive features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements internally and with customers.
- Work in close coordination with various cross-functional teams to ensure effective project delivery.
- Learn and develop expertise in Innovapptive Mobile application products features, functionalities, and Implementation methodology.
- Ensure to escalate blockers to Innovapptive executives before they become customer escalations.
- Mentor and guide junior consultants in the implementation team.
- Support the Hiring team in recruiting A-level talent to meet our company growth objectives.
- Be on top of implementation activities, closely work with teams in getting any blockers addressed on high priority, keep Jira status up to date, and timely escalation for any support required to avoid project delays.
- Work with passion and contribute value in all activities performed.
- Follow organizational guidelines and processes.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement and changes to drive efficiencies including client satisfaction with effective project execution.
- Ensure defect-free implementation by doing the right things right the first time, every time, by following best practices and carrying a truly professional consulting attitude and aptitude.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Engineers and Professional Services to ensure the bug fixes and root cause analyses and resolutions are conducted in a timely and efficient manner and all implementation issues are addressed promptly.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Must have 3+ years of Relevant hands-on experience and expertise in the skill areas such as SAP PM-EAM.
- Have been an Individual contributor in multiple SAP Implementation and support projects.
- Comes with thorough understanding and experience in SAP SPRO Configuration, Org structure, Master data, Transactional data, Issue analysis and resolution, and Deep understanding of the Business process and integration aspects across the above SAP modules.
- Conversant with SAP Transactions, Programs, Tables, Function modules, Reports etc.
- Have good experience in writing Functional specifications for custom developments and have worked closely with ABAP developers in BADI Enhancements for custom requirements.
- Have good experience in writing test scenarios for different business processes and creating test data. Performing FUT.
- Triaging defects identified during FUT, SIT, UAT, and HC and fixing the issues.
- Working with cross-functional teams where the resolution needs to come from other teams.
- Sensitive to customer delivery timelines, the importance of proactive action and time reaching out to leadership and other teams for help, if any is required.
- Experience in working with various tools for issue recording and tracking; Change request management, Testing tools, 3rd party systems integration etc.
- Experience in working on SAP mobility solutions would be an advantage (though not mandatory)
- Have some Domain industry experience (Non-SAP) in Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Mechanical maintenance etc. (would be an advantage)
- Experience in working on Global Delivery projects for International Clients is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, fluent with global customers in a client-facing role.
- Passion to learn new skills to be able to work productively and efficiently.
- Flexibility to stretch on work timing when required to meet project delivery deadlines.
- Willingness to help other team members when required.
- Demonstrated track record as a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and solutions provider.
- Ability and desire to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing customer needs, technology requirements and strategic direction with ease.
- Status reporting to the project manager on the deliverables, risks, issues, actions etc.
- Perform duties and make decisions with patience and tact under frequent time pressures.
- SAP Certification in SAP ECC PM or SAP S4 HANA PM would be an Advantage.
Experience in SAP PM-EAM Specific Processes:
- Different Types of Maintenance
- Maintenance Plans, Strategies
- Types of Maintenance Orders
- Creation and Updates of Notifications,
- Creation and Update of Work Orders, Work lists, Worksheets, and Service Orders with and without reference to Notification
- Functional Location, Hierarchy, assignments, Status
- Equipment BOM, Component, Equipment Hierarchy, assignments, Status
- Equipment Work center
- Asset master,
- Measuring Points, units, Class and Characteristics
- Forms and Reports
- Confirmations, TECO,
- User Roles and Persona, User Status,
- Quality Inspection, Defects and returns, Reversal etc.
What We Offer above work:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promote high-performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning &Development - access to a wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toast Master, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music
Innovapptive does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Innovapptive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
About Innovapptive Inc
Evora is an international system integrator with focus on mobile and user experience (UX). We are a trusted partner for innovative digital maintenance and service solutions for global and regional customers in Europe, North America, Asia & Pacific. As SAP Gold Partner, Service Now Specialist and Click partner (by Salesforce), we offer consulting services, software development, quality assurance services and system integration based on standard components and products, as well as support & application management. By implementing best-practice solutions while optimizing their processes we help our customers to be successful in tomorrow's world. Together with our partner Parasus we are expanding into the area of SAP procurement, covering technology such as SAP SRM, SAP SLC, ERP MM, SAP S/4 or SAP Ariba.
- Software development in general with 3 years in complex in of the following areas:Application workflow development, Utilizing the BOPF framework, interface development to 3rd party systems using e.g. SAP PI / PO, ABAP / ABAP OO frameworks, SRM specific developments
- Hands on development experience in RICEF objects
- Experience in SAP (SRM) is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Experience in implementation of user exits, BADI’s and reports to support custom processes
- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus