Good to have knowledge of AWS, prometheus, kubernetes and other monitoring tools.
Min exp 1 year. Must be from Pune since we are not able to provide relocation.
We are a product development company in the space of Insurance (USA markets).We at VF help companies minimse their insurance cost and guide thorugh a better benefits experience for their employees.
Our main office is located in New york and other office is in Pune.
InViz is Bangalore Based Start-up helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human-friendly touchpoints.
Exp: 4-7 years
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of working experience in Advanced Python application development
- Experience working Cloud-Native Architectures and microservices frameworks in high volume production setup
- Experience with AsyncIo or other reactive frameworks
- Experience in working with Cloud- GCP, AWS and familiar with modern DevOps stack
- Experience working with large scale databases like RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc
- Familiarity queuing systems like Kafka/SQS/Kinesis is a plus
- Familiarity with Data Warehousing (BigQuery/Redshift/Hive)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications.
- Design and build our systems for scalability.
- Work independently on the projects, but guide engineers in building scalable systems.
- Understand issues like response time, scalability, asynchronous systems, user engagement, and write code considering these paradigms.
the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which
means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Geek to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or work remotely.
What would you do?
● Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
● We believe in freedom and ownership. So expect a large and important portion of the product to be gradually under your responsibility.
● Expect constant feedback for everything you do. We expect you to learn, understand, and not commit the same mistakes again.
Who Should Apply?
● Your DS and Algo skills should be strong. Our interviews will question you on these skills so no point in applying if you are not good at them
● You should have at least done one of these on your own as a project or in a previous internship
○ Created a set of APIs in Python or NodeJS or DotNet or Java and hosted them on cloud
○ OR created kickass web-app in Angular 2+ or React and hosted them on cloud
○ OR developed mobile apps in ReactNative or Flutter and deployed them to stores.
● Know Github, including operations like PR and merge.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 60+ geeks.
We have built these products - Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. And we still run their complete engineering.
We are part of the engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, GrowthZone, Reliance General Insurance, and KWE Logistics
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID.
We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUhL0kHla2
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Working in web based applications and services.
Collaborating closely with the Project Manager ensuring smooth development workflow and timely delivery.
Being quick and proactive in resolving application defects and issues.
Developing documents, queries etc. for databases.
Always being ready to make required changes especially at the post-deployment stage.
Multitasking with multiple projects and designs under stringent budget restrictions.
2+ years of relevant experience in Golang Web Application.
Must be familiar with Golang Programming Language, MongoDB/SQL Server.
Well-experienced and knowledgeable in Go routine and channel patterns, Go web frameworks, AngularJs/VueJs/ReactJs, and RESTful Web Services/ Web API.
Must understand code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
The candidate must be self-driven, smart, and self-motivated with good communication skills.
A go-getter and sales enthusiast who takes all the monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals seriously.
Must have updated knowledge of IT services and industry.
Should work closely with Business heads and help them with data and reports regarding the customers and their competitors.
and Rails framework along with PostgreSQL database. Someone who is passionate
about coding and loves to work in an ongoing challenging environment. You will be part
of a talented software team. You have to consistently deliver in a fast paced
environment and should be more than willing to build software that people love to use.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Developing large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
● Understanding Rails best practices and religiously introducing those to our
● Knowledge on how to do effective Refactoring.
● Ability to write unit tests and following those practices religiously.
● Working closely with the Product managers and UX team.
● Helping QAs to write automated integration tests.
● Staying up-to-date with current and future Backend technologies and
Read the ‘Skills and Experience’ section, it is not the usual yada yada, you’ll be
asked specific questions on these.
Skills and Experience
● Ruby on Rails architecture best practices
● Knowledge on the latest versions on ROR
● Strong OOP knowledge in Ruby.
● Asynchronous Networking in Ruby
● Designing RESTFul HTTP APIs using JSON-Schema or JSON API (jsonapi.org).
● Ability to architect and develop API only backend
● Experience in using ActiveRecordSerializer
● Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
● How to use RSpec
● Rails Security Best Practices
● PostgreSQL and Rails.
● SQL concepts like Joins, Relationships etc.
● Understanding DB Partition strategies.
● Knowledge about refactoring ActiveRecord Models (read this - “7 Patterns to
Refactor Fat ActiveRecord Models”).
● Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications (2 million+
requests a day).
● Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq
● Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools.
● Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
● Sending emails in Rails
● Knowledge in Linux and Git is mandatory
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead, build, deliver and ensure customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Work on distributed systems for data processing with efficient protocols and communication, locking and consensus, schedulers, resource management, low latency access to distributed storage, auto scaling, and self healing.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Lead the team to solve complex and unknown problems
- Solve technical problems and customer issues with technical expertise
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Mentor other team members for high quality and design
- Collaborate with Product Management to deliver on customer requirements and innovation
- Collaborate with Support and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 3alm+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models, and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 5+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Hands-on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, and storage systems
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Ability to solve ambiguous, unexplored, and cross-team problems effectively
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS, or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to scope and plan solution for big problems and mentors others on the same
- Interested and motivated to be part of a fast-moving startup with a fun and accomplished team
DEVELOPER: INR 4,00,000 - INR 8,00,000 PER ANNUM
SR. DEVELOPER: INR 5,00,000 - INR 12,00,000 PER ANNUM
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: INR 9,00,000 - INR 20,00,000 PER ANNUM
SR. TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: INR 14,00,000 - INR 30,00,000 PER ANNUM
1. Work completely independently in the end to end system/solution.
2. Quality focused developer, uses best practices of design, coding and
testing within the team.
3. A good problem solver, able to analyse technical issues in a production
4. Take initiatives and provide innovative ideas/suggestions to Senior
Developers, Technical Leaders, Product Manager to improve overall
5. Maintain a highly positive attitude and conducive working environment
at all times for the team members and peers.
6. Always keep himself/herself updated about technology advancements,
new trends. Share the knowledge with team members regularly.
2. Should be able to understand the requirements and implement them
independently. Knowledge of the Agile methodology for Software
Development Good understanding of the software development life
3. Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solver and self-starter
4. Working experience in Linux development environment
5. Analyze the current implementations and enhance them with Strong
Debugging and Analytical skills
6. Willingness to innovate, explore new ideas and acquire new skills and
7. Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.