Peppermint is an award-winning company based out of Pune, India supported by Qualcomm and
IIT Bombay. With robots deployed across South Asia and the Middle East, Peppermint is scaling up its Engineering and Operations across the board.
As a Robotics Autonomy Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of the navigation system of the robot, which includes path tracking, obstacle avoidance, etc.You will be expected to research the latest developments in the area of motion planning and path tracking control. The software will be developed in a variety of programming languages which will be used on Peppermint robots across the world in factories, warehouses, and commercial real estate.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support
high-performance perception. Experience with Python is a plus.
• Background in motion planning, behaviour planning, and/or controls.
• Hands-on experience with ROS navigation stack and/or navigation2.
• Hands-on experience with OMPL or similar frameworks.
• Hands-on experience with real robots and perception sensors such as time-of-flight cameras, 2D/3D LIDAR, and stereo cameras.
• Passion for developing software for world-class robots.
Good to have in a candidate:
• Experience with Pytorch, TensorFlow, and CUDA
• Experience with Rust for software development
• Proven track record of publishing in high-impact conferences (ICRA, IROS, RSS, CVPR,
NIPS, ICML, SIGGRAPH, ECCV, etc.) on navigation.
What to Expect:
• We are a process and out-of-the-box thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots.
• Engineering team is based at base location and involves cross team collaboration, hands on learning, and self-development through the role.
• As part of a fast-growing product startup, you'll spend considerable amounts of time on the floor, in planning and also devising short and long-term plans especially in robotic software for the product portfolio
• Absolute alignment with Peppermint work ethos, code-of-conduct, and culture. Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation, and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels itforwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
• Working on a world-class product. Be ready for this, it is very fulfilling and demanding!
Job Type : Full-time
Education : Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree in Electronics/Mechanical / Chemical/Computer Science
Experience : Freshers/Post graduates, Passion in learning Robotics.
Work remotely : No
About Peppermint Robots
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
This is a highly visible role working directly with founders and requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive the execution of the platform. This person must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Work at a key intersection between customers, AI team, product engineering teams, and business development teams
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, core platform engineers, and AI team to improve adoption of our applications
- Build modules that help onboard new customers onto our radiology platform
- Own end-to-end designing, documentation, development and delivery of softwares that enable clients to use our radiology products effectively
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Create design, develop modules, and coordinate efforts with the development team, working on application architectural implementation
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Product Managers to estimate and plan work and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create a close working relationship with business partners to identify the pain points and provide better experience to clients
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, shell scripting
- Quick adoption of new technologies .
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Experience with platform components and REST APIs, to define platform interfaces and boundaries
- Experience creating a loosely coupled, services oriented design that can scale for large volumes of data
- Experience supporting extensibility, to plug new modules or services without requiring re-design
- Expertise in object oriented programming and applying OO principles patterns
- Good command over CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with project members and stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Prior experience of leading software teams
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Experience in .Net programming (C#, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework) : ASP.Net Core & OData will be plus point
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills
- Experience in SQL Server (Creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers) : My SQL will be plus point
- Experience in Client-side framework (MVC Pattern) like Angular Js/Knockout/Vue and Kendo controls (or any third party control) will be plus point
- Experience with Source Controls (TFS)
- Experience with Reporting Tools will be an advantage
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- To coordinate with colleagues on maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our client focuses on providing solutions in terms of data, analytics, decisioning and automation. They focus on providing solutions to the lending lifecycle of financial institutions and their products are designed to focus on systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance etc.
Our client is a one stop solution provider, catering to the authentication, verification and diligence needs of various industries including but not limited to, banking, insurance, payments etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was founded in 2015 by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, two of whom are chartered accountants and one is a graduate from IIT, Kharagpur. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have raised $1.1M in funding.
What you will do:
- Developing a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and knowing exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store
- Working closely with Database Administrators to store data in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Developing frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple sources
- Working independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions skills
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Computer science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
- 1 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading, and AWS/Azure
- Strong knowledge of scraping frameworks such as Python (Request, Beautiful Soup), Web Harvest and others
- In depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures & previous experience with web crawling is a must
We are a team of software avengers, passionate engineers & thinkers designing the future of education. The company has its roots from IIT, IIM Alumni and various SMEs in education space. Here, we all work together with & for a single dream; ‘Education For Everyone, Everywhere.’
Dizvik is an EdTech product-based tech start-up working on exciting technologies & latest tech amendments. We use technology as an effective & efficient tool to create things that are impactful & make education easier. Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Robust Media Streaming are few of our core areas.
We are a crazy bunch of people having multiple personas always trying to keep things light-hearted! Our roots are not new, the company is nurtured by the well established group excelling since 2003. The founders of Dizvik Technologies own multiple companies & one of those is Dhyeya Educational Services Private Limited (Dhyeya IAS) having more than 20 offline Institutes/Centers in India.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant micro-services based applications for the company. Using Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rabbitmq, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional and enterprise level product.
Salary Range: 10 LPA to 25 LPA
- Designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant backend architectures & applications for the company.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Communicate, collaborate and lead the work & team effectively across distributed features
- Owning and working end-to-end on application – from system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, and database).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in backend technologies: Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch etc.
- Implementation of security and data protection.(CSRF/JWT/ORM and various middleware/DB security implementations).
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures experience.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services in Monolith & Microservice both the architectures.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Experience in versioning systems like GitHub, SVN, gitlab etc.
Job Title:- Assistant Manager - Business Analytics
Age: Max. 35years.
Working Days:- 6 days a week
Location:- Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Monthly CTC:- Salary will commensurate with experience.
Educational Qualification:- The candidate should have bachelor’s degree in
IT/Engineering from any recognized university..
Experience:- 2+ years of work experience in AI/ML/business analytics with Institute of
repute or corporate.
Required Technical Skills:-
A fair bit of understanding of Business Analytics, Data Science, Visualization/Big Data
Basic knowledge of different analytical tools such as R Programming, Python etc.
Hands on experience in Moodle Development (desirable).
Good knowledge in customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes
for Moodle (desirable).
An analytical mind-set who enjoy helping participants solving problems and turning data
into useful actionable information
Key Responsibilities include:-
Understand the tools and technologies specific to e-learning and blended learning
development and delivery.
Provide academic as well as technical assistance to the faculty members teaching the
Working closely with the Instructors and assisting them in programming, coding, testing
Preparing the lab study material in coordination with the Instructors and assisting
students in programming lab and solving their doubts.
Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and
configuration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
Administers learning technology platforms including the creation of courses,
certifications and other e-learning programs on the platforms.
Responsible to provide support within the eLearning department, provide technical
support to our external clients, and administrate the Learning Management System.
Creates user groups and assigns content and assessments to the right target audience,
runs reports and creates learning evens in the LMS system.
Performs regular maintenance of LMS database, including adding or removing courses.
Uploads, tests, deploys and maintains all training materials/learning assets hosted in the
Ability to Multi-task.
Ability to demonstrate accuracy on detailed oriented and repetitive job assignments.
Responsible and reliable
At Dolat, code is our business, so naturally, the Core Engineering and Systems team is at the center of what we do. Our community of developers has designed and continues to enhance one of the fastest
trading platforms using the latest tools and technologies. As a Software Developer, you’ll draw upon your computer science, mathematical, and analytical abilities to develop complex and nimble code used to grow our business and increase the efficiency of the global financial markets.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following, which will require you to exercise discretion and independent judgment:
• Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/highthroughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates
orders to exchanges around the world
• Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
• Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
• Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
• Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
• Implementing domain-optimized data structures
• Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
• Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
• Take ownership of system from design through implementation
- Definition, development, implementation and execution of reusable, flexible, accurate and well-documented test plans for our (embedded) software.
Ensure the quality of deliverables for the embedded real-time software application by defining test plans, performing manual testing, and developing automated tests that cover functional, integration, system, performance, and regression aspects.
- Working with specifications, technical documentation, existing use cases and business requirements.
- Proposing improvements to address the identified problems, which you will follow up on and, when they are value-adding, embed them in the testing frameworks.
- Create and implement testing methods, record results, and provide recommendations to improve quality.
- Perform and execute end to end validation of components and lower-level changes.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in the field of (Embedded) Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience with testing software.
- 3+ years use of Python, C/C++
- Experience using embedded development and testing tools (emulators, debuggers, analyzers, etc.)
- Experience in designing, developing, and executing embedded software automation and test scripts
- Understanding of operating systems (Embedded) Linux, RTOS and some basic understanding of microcontrollers.
Other (preferred) Qualifications:
- Working multidisciplinary knowledge about electronics, software, and hardware
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Ability to understand (embedded) hardware documentation.
- Bash / Shell scripting
- Experience with Level2 AC EV chargers and/or DC fast chargers.
Work closely with Client to understand business needs and convert them into technical solutions
Architect and design end-to-end analytical solutions from data ingestion to deployment
Hands-on work with the team
Lead delivery of analytical projects acting as senior or lead data scientist
Design and develop data engineering pipelines
Develop analytical models
Review/test models created by other team members
Coordinate technical delivery of data engineering and data science tasks
Present results to business stakeholders
- B.Tech in CS or equivalent technical realted discipline
- Demonstrated history of leading teams to deliver projects on time
3+ years Experience working as a Data Scientist
Strong programming skills in at least two of analytical frameworks R, Python (pandas, nltk, scipy), Spark (Scala, PySpark, SparkR)
Strong SQL skills
Experience with Exploratory Data Analysis
Broad knowledge of statistics and Machine Learning topics (clustering, forecasting, classification, anomaly detection, NLP, NN, Deep Learning)
Experience with Cloud (Azure/AWS/Google)
Nice to have
- M.Tech in CS preferred
Experience with Big Data
MLOps experience (MlFlow, Kubeflow)
Why work with us
Life at Censius, like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. You will get a chance to work with modern AI technologies with some of the smartest and most passionate people. Join us to accelerate your learning, and make a lasting impact.
Competitive salary, health insurance, streaming service reimbursement (like Netflix), online courses, free books, and more!
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate is expected to create and lead a team of engineers and drive dev efforts for
Medibuddy and its various products.
The candidate will be part of the Engineering leadership team (IIT/IIM grads) and will help
strategise, execute product roadmap.
Work closely with Product and business teams to strategize or design the features and
Lead a team of 10+ Engineers [backend and/or mobile]
Responsible for engineering delivery in platform & product engineering pods at Medibuddy.
Scale the technology architecture, team and product to drive a 10x growth in next 12-24
Code and Architect key features that form backbone of DocsApp
Conduct performance reviews and mentor and guide the team reporting
Drive adoption best engineering practices in the team and the organization
- Deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable code at a fast pace.Skills & Qualifications:
- 9+ yrs. relevant experience in consumer tech/ or SaaS space.
- Tier 1 background (IIT/BITS/IIIT/NIT), Pass-out from 2014 batch or earlier.
Strong Technical Background: You have strong programming, architecture, DevOps and QA
chops. You should have experience working with a diverse engineering stack in a fast-paced
Biased toward action. You must be able to do more with less and turn would-be blockers into
opportunities for growth.
Balancing Short Term with Long Term - You have demonstrated strategic execution
balancing short term tactical execution with long term vision. You should be able to adapt
quickly as per the demands of the situation.
Efficient Execution - You must be persuasive, patient, compassionate and possess exquisite
Prior management and team-building experience. You'll be managing several direct reports
initially and will have the opportunity to scale and build out a high-performing engineering
Stakeholder management - You complement product and business owners with finding the
right solutions in a timely manner.
Past entrepreneurial experience is a big plus.
Strong grasp of Nodejs/Python stack
Databases/Datastores : Mysql , Redis / Memcache , MongoDB
- Basic Understanding of Android, iOS, Web Application stacks
- One of SQS, RabbitMQ, SNS
- Familiarity with AWS and its services including RDS, ECS, EBS, Cloudwatch, ELK, Redshift
Nice to have -
Logging : ELK, Cloudwatch.
Protocols : HTTP, XMPP, MQTT, Socket.io, TCP