About Robolab Technologies
ob Description: As a "Business Development Executive", you will be responsible for Lead generation, initial requirement analysis, scope analysis, creating functional flow documents & pre coding documentation like SRS, PPS, etc. technical and commercial documentation, client interaction and hand-holding during the project implementation. You are required to prepare project plan and execution strategy along with the Project Managers and serve as bridge between the client and the software development team. You will be handling client interaction and demos too. You can look at a decent base salary with lucrative incentives and a chance to work closely with the core team.
Qualification: MCA/MBA in Systems, Commerce graduates with relevant exp also welcome.
Skill Set: Excellent command on written English, Business/System analysis, Project price/time estimation, Software marketing
Experience: 2-4 years
- Set up meetings with potential clients for Senior management
- Draft and Share Business Proposals and Quotations
- Acts as a point of contact between the Client and the company
- Training Coordination, Follow-ups & Commercial Alignment
- Setting KPIs, monitoring key trends, and helping stakeholders by generating insights from the data delivered.
- Understanding user behaviour and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends across different verticals.
- Get answers to business questions, identify areas of improvement, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Work on ad-hoc requests for data and analysis.
- Work with Cross functional Teams as when required to automate reports and create informative dashboards based on problem statements.
WHO COULD BE A GREAT FIT:
- 1-2 years of experience working in Analytics as a Business or Data Analyst.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure & AWS PySpark, Python, Data Bricks, Metabase, Understanding of APIs, data warehouse and ETL etc.
- Proficient in writing Complex Queries in SQL.
- Experience in Performing hands-on analysis on data and across multiple datasets and databases primarily using Excel, Google Sheets and R.
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams proactively.
About the Company: Advantage Club is an HR FinTech firm in the corporate employee benefit space. Our major verticals are Financial Services, Corporate Perks, SaaS for digitization and management of Rewards & Recognition programs. We are currently partnered with more than 370+ corporations including Hexaware , Concentrix , EY, Walmart , Amazon, Marurti, etc., whose employees are using the platform. We are serving 1.5M+ employees, drive transactions
worth 2.5M USD every month, and have raised $2M till date.
In the Financial Services division, the company offers innovative solutions like Early Wage Advantage (EWA), flex benefits, tax saving and reimbursement solutions over Visa powered open loop cards.
Early Wage Advantage enables you to withdraw a portion of your salary in advance. You don’t have to wait for the payday to access the salary. Instead, you can avail EWA facility and get the provision to settle the same amount from the salary.
Advantage Card is a Visa powered prepaid card that can be used at any online or physical point of sales just like your debit card.This card has a multi wallet capabilities for defined use cases as per the organisation’s policy.
About the Role:
We’re looking for outstanding salespeople who would own the top of the funnel (TOFU) by doing lead generation (via cold calling and cold emailing) to sales qualification (managing inbound and nurturing) to sales closure.You’ll be an articulate presenter and a strategic planner but above all, dynamic and goal-oriented.
This role is for the self motivated and hard working candidate who can build and nurture relationships, drive engagement and achieve sales targets for the financial services products of the organisation. At the same time, the candidate should understand the product in detail and be able to address the queries and/or doubts of the clients.
- Previous relevant experience within the corporate sales of products like Payroll/Corporate Salary/Lending/ Insurance/healthcare/SaaS is a MUST
- Understanding of the financial products and the market
- Experience in commercial discussions with customers/ negotiations and closing sales
- Be able to thrive in a complex and demanding startup environment
- Street smart, open minded, analytical, persistent, accountable and ethical Skills:- Lead Prospecting, Presentation Skills and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A track record for exceeding targets in sales, ideally in start-up, or 1+ years in a high-performing professional environment
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach.
- Experience in B2B2C is an added advantage.
- Existing relationships with CHRO, CXO level people will be an advantage
- Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, HRMS, Fintech
- Reachout to new and existing clients to sell / up-sell the financial products of the company
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Making cold calls, presentations and generating interest of the top management of the decision making hierarchy in the target organizations.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closure.
- Should clearly communicate all features to the client and understand his requirements over the phone/email/ Video Call and propose a suitable solution
- Nurture leads and effectively work with marketing teams to convert them into opportunities
- Drive active engagement with prospects to increase interest and excitement in our products
- Accurately plan for and forecast sophisticated, long-term sales cycles
- Work closely with our product team to help influence & shape product/offering direction
- Partner with marketing and customer success teams to align go-to-market message and execution
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Lead Generation
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- 2 to 4 Years in sales
- Good communication and experience on sales
- Candidate from HR consulting background will preferred
BDE-Lead Generation –B 2 B Sales
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Creating his own network by recruiting candidates and make them understand business plan.
- observe the issues related to stockpoint and customer & trying to provide the solutions to it.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.