As a Compliance Analyst at Tide, you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. Tide’s compliance team plays a vital role in managing the business’ risks and ensuring we comply with all applicable regulatory and best practices requirements. You’ll provide assistance to the Compliance team in several tasks and have a lot of exposure to different projects across the business. You’ll be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on the way Tide conducts its business.
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert within a marketplace business, someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of marketplace platforms. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build a team. A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in the execution of the compliance monitoring plan, undertake some of the monitoring and actions or engage others where necessary.
- Researching regulatory changes and helping assess impact to Tide.
- Working with business areas to research regulatory requirements in support of product development.
- Keeping policies across the business up to date and tracking where refreshers are required.
- Tracking and record audit findings and subsequent actions.
- Maintaining the risk register with respective risk areas.
- Maintaining incident management and FCA Communication logs.
- Providing MI to our partners where required and liaison point for our partners with oversight requests.
- Tracking FCA deadlines, filing FCA submissions, maintaining a log of FCA contact, helping prepare for FCA meetings and visits.
- Supporting the Risk and Compliance committee.
- Logging training internally and coordinating risk and compliance-related training.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 1 year of experience working in a Compliance/Risk role.
- You have up to date knowledge on FCA and AML/KYC regulations and guidelines. Previous experience with PSD2 regulations and guidelines will be an advantage.
- You are comfortable interpreting regulations and knowing where to search for regulation.
- You have a can-do, firm and proactive attitude. You’ll often be required to interact directly with other teams to chase/monitor on internal requests and demands.
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize workload working to tight deadlines
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.
- Should have knowledge in TDS & Reimbursement norms
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Reliable, respecting customers confidentiality
- Must be able to Analyze Clients requirements
- Good Analytical Skills
- Maintain good relationship with the Customer
- Reimbursement Management of employees
- Investment Proof Management of employees
- Quarterly TDS Compliance
- TDS correction Filings
- Tax related Employee Query Handling
- PT compliance
- Form 16 Issuance to Employees
- Other Payroll support activities
-- Form16 Investment Proof, Digital signature , Dsc , Taxation, Pf Income tax Statement
Form-16 Part A Professional Tax Quarterly Tds Payroll
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
B.Com / MSW/MBA
1. Book Keeping & Petty Cash Maintenance
2. Bank Statement Reconciliation
3. TDS Filing
4. Internal Audit
5. Income Tax Filing & ROC Compliances
6. Cash Flow Management
7. Accounts Payable & Receivables
8. Providing Financial Intelligence to Client
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
⮚ Planning & executing Functional/ Departmental Audits
⮚ Planning & executing Concurrent Audits and ensure the process is streamlined
⮚ Providing “Early warning signal” to the Central Audit Head based on irregularities observed during the audit
⮚ Planning & execution of special audits, field audits on a need basis
⮚ To ensure that the audits are performed completed as per the audit schedule
⮚ Assisting in preparation of the annual calendar for audits and ensuring compliance to the same
⮚ Coordinate with the auditee department to discuss audit reports, obtain
clarifications, and close audits
⮚ Planning & executing follow-up audits to verify compliance to audit reports
⮚ Execute management consultancy assignments, as needed
⮚ Overall demonstrate competency in being conscience keeper & pulse-taker of business trends
⮚ Manage the team & monitor multiple ongoing assignments
Reporting & Documentation
⮚ Submitting quality & relevant Audit-Reports on time
⮚ Supervising proper audit documentation including working papers by team members
⮚ Timely reporting of incident reports, process/ policy gaps.
⮚ Identifying early warning signals of fraud with required proof
Education: Graduate/ Any other relevant professional certifications in the fields of accounting auditing
⮚ Work Experience: At least 5+ years experience in Audit, of which 2+ years experience in a managerial position
⮚ Computer Knowledge, good excel-spreadsheet analytics for audit proficiency
⮚ Audit proficiency in operating Accounting & ERP software
⮚ Numeracy and a strong aptitude for big data analyst
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 2 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
What you will do:
- Understanding KYC and ensuring compliance norms are met for all transactions
- Liaising with external parties to ensure disbursements happen on track, including but not limited to, banking partners, fintech partners
- Driving automation of disbursement automation by contributing to product-tech initiatives
- Ensuring TAT on investment disbursement operations
What you need to have:
- CA, CS; MBA / PGDM
- 3+ yrs of experience in investment/ disbursement operations in the investment-tech/ fin-tech industry.
- Experience in taking ownership and completing & closing transactions end to end.
- Experienced in serving demanding clients within an evolving industry, focused on adherence to global financial regulations and compliance procedures would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet deliverables.
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets - We love to support our employees’ efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive compensation and healthcare
- Health insurance
- Being a top 20 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- Equity stock options
- Paid casual off/marriage leaves
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Managing Operations of Existing Clinics (Managing a team of Clinic SPOCs)
- Delivering against annual business targets for clinics
- Ensuring high levels of NPS (customer satisfaction)
- Ensuring compliance with new SOPs for clinic operations, commercial processes, ISMS compliance etc
- Auditing coordination and implementation
- Managing Doctor & Staff Performance & Training Reviews
- New Format Clinics - Pre-Launch
- Assisting the senior business team in finalising the clinic concept prior to launch:
- Understanding the customer value proposition and clinic offering
- Detailing out the physical and human infrastructure required to deliver the offering
- Preparing SOPs for clinic teams- customer handling, commercial, inventory, administration, information security etc
- Launch Execution
- Ensuring compliance with execution plan by coordinating with internal (HR, Legal, Procurement, Product) and external stakeholders as necessary
- Assisting in coordinating negotiations and service by key vendors - design, construction, real estate, equipment etc-to ensure timely launch
- Ensuring critical path tasks: location hunting, property finalisation, fitout
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s in science, Tech or commerce, MBA from tier 1/2 college
- Prior experience of managing business and operations for a cluster of at least 10 retail locations in the healthcare, wellness, or lifestyle industries
- Experience of launching new locations, including property hunting and fit-outs (at least 5 units)
- Process and detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in large corporate-run health/ wellness chains (Apollo Health & Lifestyle, Dr Agarwal's, Vasan Eye, Clove Dental etc)
- Interest or prior experience in the use of digital technology to solve consumer problems
- Agile and entrepreneurial
What The Role Is
We are looking for an GRC Operations Officer based in Chennai. This is a new role within the growing IT Compliance function, where you will be responsible for handling audits, implementation of information security policies etc,. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with the team on implementing frameworks and providing support for internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the IT Compliance Officer for our Chennai team, this role is integral to the successful growth of the team as well as wider company performance.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute and assist with continuous improvement of company policies, practices, and procedures
- Review, modify and maintain existing practices and policies to reflect our operations and values within specific industry-standard frameworks like ISO and NIST, among others
- Provide support for internal and third-party audits
- Respond to due diligence and TPRM requests from customers and other interested parties.
- Support internal staff with GRC-related questions and topics
- Develop, maintain and execute awareness programs
- Be a local representative of the company’s GRC group and manage the physical security requirements for the location
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to needed changes
- Effectively communicate risks to diverse audiences, both in writing and verbally
- Apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements and auditing process;
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years IT Security, IT risk, IT auditing, and/or IT Compliance experience within a technology company, accounting firm, or others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience working in compliance/GRC team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to details.
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and internationally recognized information security management, governance, and compliance principles, practices, laws, rules and regulations;
- Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous health insurance benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave.
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
- Manage all quality standards and ensure all the processes laid down are well executed and monitored
- Handle all RBI/Internal Audits
- Handle all customer grievances escalated to RBI
- Coordinate with various teams - Operations, Business, Finance, Treasury, Secretarial, Compliance, IT, Customer Experience, etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for all regulatory & compliance advice to the business
- Revise SOPs periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare and present reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Key Skills Required
- Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance) with 7+ years of Audit and Compliance experience in the retail and institutional Lending domain
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory norms for Lending
- Should have strong communication (verbal written) presentation skills
- Should possess strong networking relationship building skills
- MIS & Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal/ conflict management/ negotiation and feedback providing skills
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.
The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
- Ensuring proper documentation, updates, implementation and renewals of all statutory and regulatory compliances including but not limited to Legal Metrology/ FSSAI / HACCP / ISO / BRCGS / USFDA etc.
- Updating self and team with knowledge / Experience with EU, UK, USA, Australia, Canada regulations
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Keeping a check on label content and leaflets as per regulatory norms (Label proofing & Artwork)
What you need to have:
- Must know HACCP, FSSAI , ISO, BRCGS,USFDA standards, FSMA Act, rules & regulations, statutory compliances etc.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Indian / global labelling rules and regulations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Quality Regulatory in the F&B industry (preferably ready to eat snack segment)
- Graduation in food technology Post-graduation not necessary.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in oral and written English and Hindi
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment aimed at creating a very high impact
- Exposure to different business functions in a fintech organization, helping each function to become successful with your work
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team of smart and hardworking professionals from various backgrounds
- Amazing work culture with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth Independence to put your thoughts/ideas into the executable business projects
- Ability to directly implement solutions and see them in action; critical partner for all decision-making in the organization
- Interact with people from various backgrounds
- A mix of Statisticians, Consultants, Business and Programmers
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture
- Merit-based fast-growth environment - Market-leading compensation and benefit
- As a Fraud Investigator, you'll lead multiple complex fraud investigations simultaneously in your area of responsibility and you'll write clear and concise reports for investigation findings and report outcomes to Avail finance's management. In addition, you are going to make this a success by conducting audit activities (prepare, execute, report) and customer screening in line with our Internal Audit procedures and Due Diligence Program.
- Identify risk trends in your area and translate them into learning and solutions, sharing best practices and facilitating the risk owner and business manager to make decisions.
- Actively anticipate trends and requirements and provide support for Avail finance's global anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations to be the benchmark.
- Act as a representative Interact and engage with senior stakeholders in the Area.
- Participate in, provide input, and lead initiatives for the FICS Knowledge Practice.
- Able to translate Area and Global risk trends into proactive actions.
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Responsible for the entire documentation and reporting of fraud/audit/customer screening in line with Signify Internal Audit procedures and systems
- Conduct customer screenings as part of the Due Diligence Program.
- Conduct compliance audit activities and contribute to fraud prevention within Avail Finance. - Work experience in NBFCs / Fraud Analytics in Banks / Fintech / Lending organizations in India would be a big plus
About You :
- You put the Customer First by identifying risk trends in your area of expertise and translate these into learnings and solutions.
- You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity and work towards our shared goal.
- You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
- You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence