If you have,prior experience in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management,
good analytical and communication skills (English),quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs, and willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results, we invite you to work with us.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Seller engagement and on-boarding : To Convert the leads of residential property sellers to active customers
and add unit/s on sale on the platform.
- Tele Counseling the sellers on the difficulties and challenges of the Real Estate sales process as an
- individual owner. Educating them about addressing them and resources they need.
- Educating them about various step-by-step processes, tools, the unique propositions and detailed
- end-to-end, hassle free solutions offered by Settlin.
- Convincing them for free enrollment.
- Ensuring clear understanding of the terms of services and all steps of the on-boarding process.
- Collecting and Updating all data about the unit on sale
- Scheduling/confirming the site visit by the data collection team
- Verifying and approving all uploaded data on the profile
- Study the demography and prices of similar residential properties in the same project, locality and
- surrounding areas from various sources.
- Compare and estimate the right price of the unit.
- Counsel the seller with facts/findings and help them optimize the pricing of their unit/s on sale.
- Maintain all units in the assigned area at optimum pricing.
- Ensure the profiles of all units and projects in the assigned area are complete and up to date.
- Help digital marketing teams in creating content for selected projects.
- Maintaining complete 100% enrollment of all RE availability, on the portal, in the assigned area.
CTC: greater than INR 4.2 Lacs / annum : 4.2 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 10000 per month)
Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services.
This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every
detail of it. To know more visit https://settlin.in
Linking Spaces Technologies Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, Gayathri Towers, 1090/N,18th Cross, 3rd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102
Mandatory training during probation of 3 months:
The above role needs a proper understanding of our in-house portal, processes, teams, markets, localities,
demographies, various details about type of properties and Real Estate transactions. All selected members will have
to undergo a mandatory training of 3 months minimum and qualify on predefined parameters During this training
period the remuneration will be : CTC: greater than INR 3.6 Lacs / annum : 3.6 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives
(upto INR 10000). On successful completion of training and probation a confirmation bonus of INR 10,000/- will be
Growth And opportunities ahead:
The above role also serves as the only funnel to the following role and beyond. All performing members in the above
team, by default earn the opportunity to move ahead to the following position. The eligibility for following appraisals
is two months of consistent performance at current position (measured in fixed automated indicators in CRM). There
is no time limit on the appraisal cycle and performers easily make it to the next level and beyond, within as less as 3
months, depending upon the vacancies available.
Relationship Manager / Buyer consultation
Tele Consult incoming Buyers and help them throughout with their property search.
Attending inbound requests and queries on the selected units, scheduling/confirming site-visits with trained
team members from dedicated teams for site visits.
Understanding the requirements of the buyer, updating all details in the portal, suggesting best options,
collecting feedback, reasons of rejection, educating the buyer on facts and RE appreciations, driving a buyer
to a decision.
Moderating the negotiation or forwarding the interested buyer profiles to a team of experts negotiations and
CTC: greater than INR 4.8 Lacs / annum : 4.8 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 25,000 per month)
Other details you should know before Applying:
1. Weekends ( i.e Saturday & Sundays) are working days. They are usually the busiest.
2. No provision of Work from home as per existing policy.It may vary at later stage.
3. First 3 months mandatory probation period with no paid leaves apart from week-offs and company holidays.
4. 6 days/week office, with 1 day week-off on any fixed day of the week.
5. Total 30 days paid leaves in a year.
6. Office hours : 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (8 hours each work-day).
About Linking Spaces Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are a consumer-centric highly focused team with a culture of recognizing and rewarding not just performance but also effort and potential. We are expanding big and will be growing 10x in the next 15 months - in terms of team, customers and revenues.
This is the perfect stage of a startup to join and thrive.
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction.
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
- Answering Sales / Enquiry calls
- Managing a team of customer service personnel
- Coordinating with the team for various enquiries.
- Answer phone calls or emails from customers to provide quick resolution of issues
- Provide more direct customer support
- Identify a solution to the customer's query or direct them to another department that can provide assistance.
- Managing escalations requires significant customer service skills and diplomacy to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of team members.
- Prepare proper report for daily queries attained and queries resolved / escalated queries.
Position – Bench Sales Executive
What you’ll do
- Marketing our Bench Consultants (H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1/L1, GC, and US CITIZEN)
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients. Someone who has been in the industry and can be bring existing clients to support us
- Should be able to generate Leads by cold calling to acquire new direct client.
- Understanding their requirement and clearly articulating the resume and formatting it as required.
- Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews.
- Submitting to their contacts (own Database)
- Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
- Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally closing the candidate.
- Should be able to source requirements for consultants through job boards like Monster, Dice, Indeed, LinkedIn & other social networks.
What We're looking For
- Looking for 6 months to 3 years experience in sales field (from any industry) can also apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be a self-starter and self-engaged.
- Soft skills- High degree of emotional intelligence, positive attitude, team work, and passion towards sales.
- Have a passion for the staffing industry and have a desire to help people reach their career goals
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
We're looking for a retail ninja who can join in our core team to look after business development & sales. We don't hire many. A small, highly passionate team working to redefine fashion. Apply only if you can execute at breakneck speed, can handle stress, and highly passionate about fashion-tech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revenue generation of across product categories and regions.
- Strategize and Plan the Sales Process Management, Forecasting, Pricing, Expenses, Profitability, Market Research and Business Development Strategy.
- Managing & establishing channel sales distributors.
- Monitoring of sales portfolio, category wise and distributor wise.
- Monthly review & evaluation of Mis Reports (Area Performance, Top Distributors Performance, Top Selling Products Movements, Overdue & Outstanding).
- If required visit Business Partners in person to review business and cultivate strong working relations. Ensure a strong relationship management with key clients.
- Must have handled P&L responsibility.
- Proven track record of fashion business growth.
- Identifying and executing list of entities with whom we can collaborate and have a fruitful long-term partnerships.
- Be the first point of contact for retail clients and ensure the USPs of HeSpoke are clearly communicated.
- Generating new business opportunities and gathering requirements from existing clients/new clients.
- Creating & analysing weekly and monthly reports.
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
Proven working experience as a Promoter
Track record of over-achieving quota
Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
High school degree or BS in Marketing
Role Overview:The Telesales & Service Associate of Bharat Matrimony sells paid memberships over phone to clients who are looking for matrimony alliances. The job is to reach out to various customers over phone, explain them the product & features and deliver value to the customers.
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
- Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers.
- Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
- Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages.
- Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the matrimony packages.
- Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience.
- Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
- Strictly adhere to the process requirements.
Skill and Competencies required:
- Business Knowledge Process Knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Orientation
- Language skills English / Regional language
- Telemarketing / Selling Skills
- Basic computer skills MS Excel, Word
- Values Integrity / Honesty / Respect
- Communication Oral & Written skills / Listening
- Executive Presence
- Business / Telephone Etiquette
- Influencing Skills
- Self-driven / Initiative
- Ability to manage stress
- Willingness to learn
Education and Experience:Graduate in any stream / Awaiting final year result / Graduate with arrears can also apply Minimum of 6 Months 4 years experience in Telesales / Tele-calling / Telemarketing / Collections / Retention / Domestic BPO / Direct Sales / Telecom / Insurance / Customer Engagement process or domain
Salary and Benefits
- Fixed Salary Rs. 1.5 LPA to Rs 2.00 LPA per Annum plus
- Incentive Rs. 36000/- to Rs.60000/- per Annum
- Statutory Benefits viz. PF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, Leave all provided
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the Company
Experience – 3+ years
Location - Pune
Promobi is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who would be responsible for developing customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. Who will value and nurture the client-business relationship and will connect the company product to the customer to maximize satisfaction. Someone who would be Reviewing the existing customer accounts and customer satisfaction. And will focus on growing additional sources of revenue and product reach within accounts.
Key Responsibilities :
- The individual role that you’ll play in our team.
- To support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, programme optimization, and expansion.
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers.
- Pay attention to customer’s details and complaint
- Provide customer training and education on company products.
- Provide technical support to customer, with the help of Technical team.
- Establish a successful account management routine.
- Create, manage and track customer data using online tools.
- Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding.
- Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor the assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers.
- To be responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base.
- Focus on customer relationship management by helping them to upgrade to better plans and get more revenue for the business.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Ability to work on customer relationship management applications.
- Quick learner and versatile.
- Must possess strong communication skills in English,---both written and verbal
- Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and customers
- Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Have good to handle disputes and emergencies
- Must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives.
- Ability to identify and articulate how solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively