Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Regional Manager– Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring success of Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Managing team and achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Channel Partners & Consultants)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- People Management including hiring with identified timelines
- Reviewing performance and taking appropriate action for redressal where needed
- Planning event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Defining and following discounts norms. These norms too must be approved by Reporting Manager
- Ensuring profitable revenue
- Adding new clients individually and through the team
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & higher ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Confirming hire plan and hire according to need in the specific timelines and ensuring that self-time is given to appropriate activities
- Monitoring work of the sales team by using daily reports etc
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Flexibility and creativity in developing the business
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with frequent and changing deadlines
- Ability to perform individually as well
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Driving the sales through reseller network and driving alliances with potential partners to create multiple channels for new customer acquisition.
- Leading the strategies and team driving the business to grow 10X in next 3 years.
- Uncovering the growth path by building offline GTM channels.
- Driving team with recruitment, training program, setting process, goals & performance review.
- Driving strategies with planning experimentation and opening growth potential of driving sales through channels in India and further to global market.
- Designing processes, revenue projections and roadmap.
- Working with different team to plan & execute processes.
- Designing process for partners onboarding, training and success.
What you need to have:
- Experience in managing teams of channel sales and driving sales through alliances and reseller base.
- Experience working with management consulting firms, business process outsourcers, IT sourcing companies, marketing service providers, creative & digital agencies, analytics & business intelligence consultancies, and customer experience consultancies.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation & documentation skills.
- Understanding of all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment.
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Our business includes Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
The channel team’s mission is to build Appknox Partner Network across the assigned geographies. In order for us to accomplish this, we are looking for a sales enthusiast with rich experience in alliance management and strategy. The primary objective is to build and manage partner network that will create demand in the marketplace for our mobile application security offerings.
You will work towards winning new customers, create continuous revenue streams and expand our footprint within existing accounts through our partner program,
In this role you will be closely working with the Head of Channel Development.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- 2-4 years sales experience and/or business development experience in software industry( SaaS / Cyber security solution experience preferred)
- 1+ years channel/partner management experience
- Establishes productive, professional relationship with key personnel in partner accounts
- Accelerate revenue and new customer acquisition through Appknox’s channel program and meeting sales plan expectations
- Build upon partner strategy at the field level to support partnerships
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Close new business deals by coordinating with partners and internal Appknox team
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communications internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Measure and provide success metrics to partners and the business, analyzing business intelligence and making strategic adjustments
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Work with marketing organization to socialize the value proposition of our partnership
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Personality traits we really admire :-
- Confident and dynamic working persona
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience in C-level engagement
- Has attention to details and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to revenue targets.
Interview Process - would be team specific
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation; HR
- Round 2 - Interview - Executive Director
- Round 3 - Assessment test
- Round 4 - Interview - Channel Head
- As per Industry Standards
We prefer that every employee also holds equity in the company. In this role, you will be awarded equity after 12 months, based on the impact you have created.
Please be aware that all your customers are Enterprises and Fortune 500 companies.
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Set out the partnership’s vision and message, and proactively influence partnerships with Fynd Platform/GlamAR products
- Build scalable processes to assess and bring new partners into the sales pipeline
- Research emerging growth partners & startups, identify key players, and generate interest
- Develop and sustain current partner relationships.
- Forecast, measure and report the results of various projects with partners like content promotions, lead generations, and event partnerships
- Build and plan sales and marketing strategies to drive engagement with partners
- Collaborate and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams like marketing, sales, demand generation, and customer success to deliver goals and remove any roadblocks along the way
You must have:
- 3+ years of proven successful experience in outreaches & partnerships, building strategic alliances
- Solid understanding of partnerships and alliances and how they can create value for the business
- A consultative approach in addressing partner needs
- Aptitude for networking, building relationships
- Excellent communication, management style, and presentation skills
- Technologically savvy and familiarity with APIs, integrations, and SaaS is an added bonus
- Developing innovative methods to identify opportunities and establishing new Channel Partner relationships and mine existing relationships to generate more leads
- Being the bridge between financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicating a deep understanding of the company partners across the company.
- Adding value to channel partners and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Prospecting potential channel partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
What you need to have:
- Has 4+ years of partnership management and business development experience.
- Resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys managing multiple stakeholders to drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Builds and maintains rapport with key channel partners; identifies new lead generation opportunities
- Partners with channel partners to understand the market and competition.
- Strong quantitative skills
- You take ownership and have a proven track record of results.
- Bachelor’s / MBA degree
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you need to do:
- Identifying and sourcing prospective Channel Partners (CSP’s) in line with the requirements of the company
- Managing a team of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and selling the financial products/services of the company
- Being a representative of the company and ensuring that the queries or concerns raised by the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are handling and processing various related forms and documents as per the laid down processes
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are working and are operational during the working hours as per the company’s guidelines
- Monitoring the work-related activities of the channel of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and guiding them accordingly and thus be a link between the Principals and the team of Channel Partners (CSP’s)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as the teams within the company and also external stakeholders such as customers
- Ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations while handling and selling the financial services to the customers
- Updating and maintaining a database of sales figures and other related data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Total work experience of 10 years with at least 3 years of work experience in heading business correspondent channel and driving sales through the same
- Excellent networking skills
For Only candidates from Bangalore:
Fresher can also apply.
The key responsibilities that the Relationship Manager:
- Convert lead/prospect into a Customer for the organization. Touch base with clients.
- To identify potential clients who are keen on investing in new property.
- Meeting clients and co-ordinate with them at regular basis and assist with site visit with clients. Address their queries
- Establish cordial relationship with internal customers, clients and developers.
- Site visit with clients, Completion and submission of necessary forms
- Assisting the clients in formalities and documentation.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Willing to travel within Bangalore.
- Spoken communication skills and excellent articulation of thoughts.
- Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
- Be Open Minded & Coachable:have a quest to continuously rise up to be the best version of yourself
- Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
- Agility and Adaptability:Change is going to be new constant
- Service Orientation:Calm and address a concern of client
- Problem solving:This is the most vital job skill any profession demands
About the Company:
Torre Capital (https://www.torre.capital/) is a VC funded Singapore based Financial Technology company and a Registered Fund Manager in Singapore. We are creating a fully digital Wealth-Tech to connect family offices and HNI investors with global opportunities, including alternative assets like Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate Funds, and Hedge Funds. We also offer our investors the ability to invest in high-quality global growth startups, private debt opportunities, and other liquid opportunities (Equity baskets, structured products, etc.). Our team comprises of ex-Mckinsey consultants, Asset management veterans, and Digital experts. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders.
Digital Sales Manager with experience in Financial Services Sales in that particular city. Role reports to Sr. Wealth Manager / Sr. Digital Wealth Manager.
Candidates with experience Fintech Space / B2B sales-digital sales in large Tech Startups and with existing network of HNIs
Mumbai / Ahmedabad/ Bangalore/ Kolkata / Chennai/ Hyderabad / Pune / Jaipur / Surat / Rajkot/ Gurgaon / Noida / Chandigarh / Kochi (Cochin) / Vizag
- You work with the City’s biggest family offices and HNIs to onboard and activate them as our investors.
- Leading our outreach initiative, developing relations with new partners and building firm commitments for collaboration
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Conceptualizing and leading initiatives that give way to potential new revenue channels.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from the synergies forged.
- Liaising with cross functional teams to create successful outcomes for both the business and its partners.
- You have a Masters in Business Administration or related discipline from a top tier college or university
- You have at least 2- 5 years experience within a strategic engagements, partnerships & alliances, B2B account management or similar roles.
- You are aware of & are intersted in the FinTech ecosystem.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets in your previous roles.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
What We Offer:
To start with, what we give is a market sustenance compensation and no benefits. If you continue post the first 6 months, we offer a market comp AND performance linked bonus. We firmly believe in the partnership model and any success will be equitably shared. What is on the plate is an entrepreneurial opportunity to build a fintech from scratch, an independent environment where everyone is a co-owner, and a strong team of equally talented individuals. Folks looking for a large paycheck on Day 1 kindly excuse.
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for driving sales through e-commerce platforms & offline partnerships for the categories
- The person would be the business owner for all the categories at HeSpoke. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Manage website content to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
Monitoring Brand performance:
- Negotiate budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Plan and execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Report performance against key metrics in approved formats
- Overlooking the cost of production, materials & trims required. Planning and sourcing the requirements for the product categories.
- Sourcing knowledge of relevant supplier base to on-board materials at right price
- Create and manage supplier relations to develop long term, reliable & sustainable business
- Builds a strong supplier/vendor base that would stay relevant at every stage of business
Improve customer experience and retention:
- Develop processes and procedures to drive customer retention
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency.
- Analyse user experience across channels and touch points through web analytics and determine potential improvements
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
Office Location: Less than a mile from Forum Mall, Koramangala
Designation: Business Head - eCommerce - Comfort Food Ecosystem
This role will have end-to-end ownership of this e-commerce business with Digital First mindset. You will create the Digital Selling Strategy, help build the prototype and beta-version of the product and work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
We expect the Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist to be a passionate customer advocate with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, online/mobile technology understanding, social media marketing skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
The Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist must be an effective negotiator and an excellent communicator in working with partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for Digital First on product & technology, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of ownership
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
Act as the business owner for this e-commerce product, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business
Develop a detailed understanding of the product development and go-to-market process for the Digital First business, as well as the factors that drive success within each segment of our business
Must Have experience in FMCG Food & Beverages or OTC marketing
Responsible for managing the ecommerce business, apart from building and cost effective and efficient business model
Responsible for establishing a system and process that is standardized, reasonable and suitable for the Indian e-commerce sales model, and effectively complete the whole process management of the sales process
Manage Revenue and Gross Profit Targets for E-commerce and grow the business digital interventions
Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level
Understand the characteristics of Indian e-commerce market and use the platforms superior resources to establish and build the overseas e-commerce network
Front-end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM
Over-seeing and executing Pan-India level deliveries for a seamless operation
Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand for the e-commerce clients
Campaign Analytics Strategies & implementation for maximizing revenues and customer experience
Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
Responsible for the development of effective e-commerce website branding, planning and marketing programs
To create engagement via digital marketing plans to ensure maximum brand visibility on a platform
Formulate a comprehensive account wise strategy for e-Commerce channel
To drive operational excellence by developing models to improve process efficiency, reduce delivery costs; and led efforts to expedite vendor sign-up process
Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies.
Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferably from prestigious institutions
6+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
5+ years of experience in the e-commerce space with exposure to social media trends, online marketing and brand building
Experience managing multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
Ability to develop & drive business strategy
Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
b. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
c. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
d. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of dealers.
e. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
f. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
g. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
h. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments,* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
i. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
g. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
j. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
k. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
l. Maintaining Daily Sales Report. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
m. Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
n. Presentation skills for preparing monthly, half yearly and yearly forecasting.
o. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
p. Updates technical knowledge and current market trends.